Retarded Food Claims

>cow's milk is bad for you because it was designed for baby cows...not humans

Other urls found in this thread:

forksoverknives.com/7-ways-milk-and-dairy-products-are-making-you-sick/
bio.net/mm/neur-sci/1992-October/011507.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cows milk has removed cream, which carries the bulk majority of the caloric impact on the body. Them, it's pasteurized, then homogenized, then passed through UV lit tubes/filters to ensure 100% of the microbes are deceased. Milk is completely safe for human consumption. Anyone who says otherwise is a waify manlet and virgin.

I wonder if they have a problem eating egg yolks, since that was also intended for baby chicks to consume as well.

jesus

>Sofia Pineda Ochoa, MD is a practicing physician in Houston, Texas who is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.

forksoverknives.com/7-ways-milk-and-dairy-products-are-making-you-sick/

You obviously haven't tried going vegan for a week.

I don't believe in american medical certification.

Neither do I but most of the retards in these threads like to argue that MUH DOCTAR AND SCHOOL SAID ANIMALS ARE FOOD.

Read more idiots.

Did you know your cum loads are 30% cerebral spinal fluid? Ya, your fapping is truly affecting your brain. It's called necrosis.

>Did you know your cum loads are 30% cerebral spinal fluid? Ya, your fapping is truly affecting your brain. It's called necrosis.

I take suppliments to increase my load... will dropping bigger loads give me necrosis of the brain even if I eat celery?

The point is you should hold your load to avoid loosing your precious spinal fluid. If you insist on jerking off instead of researching greater issues and sharing then you are lost.

>Sofia

Stopped there, women lead men to their detriment 100% of the time.

Animals other than people that arent poisonous ARE in fact for food. When 99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth now being extinct, it's anti-survivalist to be picky about what you eat.

>assuming Sofia's gender
TRIGGERED

>Taoism

How awful life must be to be a manlet born to a race of people that all look identical.

bio.net/mm/neur-sci/1992-October/011507.html

>anti-survivalist
>in a society where it's near impossible to not survive no matter how mentally and physically handicapped you are

>Animals other than people that arent poisonous ARE in fact for food

Go eat some california condors or a portugese man-of-war.

>dairy contains estrogen and will lower test levels in men

I'm fucking convinced that EVERYTHING good in life lowers testosterone levels. Hot showers, sugar, sex now fucking cheese makes me less manly?

What do you choose, anons, between being a girly-boy or having a shitty rough life?

girly-boy evry tiem

A lot of scientifically semi-literate people would say they don't believe in intelligent design if you ask them, but then they'll turn around and say stuff like that cow's milk was "designed" for a "purpose". It's annoying

Ok, but drinking milk is still disgusting. Drinking fatty beverages on a regular basis in general is disgusting.

I don't know if that's true or not, but it's not a big deal. That fluid replenishes pretty quickly, in fact if what you say is true then fapping is a great way to relieve a headache because it would take pressure off your brain

People starving to death is a stark reality for many people. Why are you so elitest when you KNOW you can subsist on far less, and donate the bulk majority of sustenance you obtain to charities?

I DO like skate. Very delicate flavor.

Fruit juices contain more calories than milk, so...yea.

hot showers make you almost un-noticeably less fertile, it doesn't affect testosterone

Damn, good thing I drink 6 cups of milk per day because I still have to ejaculate at least once per day or literally risk a wet dream. I guess if I wasn't reducing my testosterone I'd have to cum 5 times per day.

so all the positives against all the negatives

so is drinking skim milk not gross for you?

Are you 12?

I bet most of those studies concerning xenoestrogens were done with a bunch of low test dudes. It's gotta be skewed.

milk? yuuck!

>sips on diet soda

1 it contains homornes, hormones sound scary
so do fucking vegetables soy, malt and others can make your body overproduce hormones
2 cancer, apparently
so does sugar
so does frying food
so does smoking
3 high risk of diabetes
so is replacing animal protein in your food for carbs wich is most of the vegan diet
4 microorganism
i sure hope you buy everything organic and raw and not the vegan produce covered in cow shit that gives people ecoli
5 fucking pesticides, tell me thats not a concerm for vegans i dare you
6antibiotics
well i give you that, sure your frozen vegan food probably has them aswell
7 bone problems (maybe)
so is having a vegan diet full of shitty supplements, without constant doctor monitoring and supplements and this and that vegan diets can cause tons of problems

im sure a buzzfeed top ten list knows more about health than doctors user

Just by the way you're posting you are full of shit. Fuck off.

sorry, i dont have a buzzfeed link for you, i didnt go to a liberal arts college, i dont posses advanced google techniques and wathever else they teach you there

user's mostly right, though. It's a really biased article. That's to be expected given the nature of the stances people take on veganism/vegetarianism, though.

Portuguese man O war are really fucking poisonous.

>type 1 diabetes
>cancer

So sad that people are delusional and try to explain these diseases away as environmentally caused when the reality is the majority of either diseases are caused by genetic predisposition or mere chance. Most people with genetic predisposition to cancers always want someone or something to blame and find cures, but the reality is their bad DNA just replicates incorrectly. They'll never understand, and worse, they'll reproduce.

Cancer is pretty much both though. Those couple of famous people above 80 who smoke a ton are the lucky few, if you do that you'll likely get lung cancer.

>Sofia Pineda Ochoa
>Mexican Intellectuals

So what's the verdict on milk? Tired of trying to figure out if it's good or bad because I don't fucking know anymore

What suppliment?

If you aren't lactose intolerant it's whatever. Slight potential benefits from not consuming it.

Milk drinking isn't one of them.

It literally doesn't matter. You're not going to die ten years early just because you drink milk unless you're deathly allergic. There are so many factors that go into our lifespans and health that it's stupid to think something as insignificant as drinking milk will matter. Fuck all these people trying to tell you otherwise.

i put 35% cream in my coffee

>She was a biochemistry professor at the University of Guadalajara’s School of Medicine in Mexico
>mexican intellectual
>female doctor

Thats bullshit. The argument is some people are intolerant to cows milk for that reason. Nobody worth listening to says its bad for everyone. Why are you listening to people who arent worth list... wait, did you just make shit up to start a thread?

>Did you know your cum loads are 30% cerebral spinal fluid? Ya, your fapping is truly affecting your brain. It's called necrosis.

are you fucking retarded?

holy fuck my sides

Milk usually gives me horrible shits, but one time I was able to get A2 milk, and no GI troubles whatsoever.