What do you guys think of her?

What do you guys think of her?

Also is she the perfect waifu?

I think she did a good job of leveraging her roastie status and turning it into a full time job.

She probably didn't even have to suck off that many people, and they probably weren't that old or fat, because Youtube execs aren't as fat or old as in more traditional industries such as book publishing.

So, props to her. I hope she got AIDS though. Because watching her videos certainly gives me cancer.

We all know we ruin/scare off real waifus and have to resort to a drawn board-tan.
I mean Veeky Forums is probably the most intelligent board and we all know what they have done

See

Go back to your containment board robot.

her image is too perfect, or inoffensive I guess, like one of those fake foodtv stars. I remember when husky basically brought her up to fame and now she is huge.

I love watching her vids they are so happy and uplifting, I dont really like baking or have done anything shes done but if I have 10 mins to spare ill watch a vid maybe 1 time every 3 weeks or something

I respect what shes doing and shes a cutie with a cute voice so its really comfy

She makes what she does look easier than it is. Of course the same could be said for all chef shows.

In addition, most of her food is standard, dye-filled, child marketed dog food with little to no culinary innovation. It's designed to make money, just like everything else food related in 21st century Instagram oriented America. Focus on getting the colours right and the image accurate instead of something that tastes better. Boujie faux wears six cheerleaders of makeup and doesn't even tie her hair back in the kitchen either. Pull your pants up and make a real dessert.
I'm saltier about this than I thought

literally who

emmy is a better waifu than this baka gaijin

>waifu
Fuck off with this juvenile shit.

Her only saving grace is that she's clearly mentally challenged.

If she didn't have the mind of a 5 year old girl she'd come across as fake.

sorry I said mean things about your princess waifu, have you jacked off yet today? of course you have, everyone does it 5x daily at your age

who

Kek. That poor girl. That was the funniest shit but I felt bad for her.

What did Veeky Forums do?

>being this new

>womanlets

annoying as shit
would romance her sister though
my 5 year old niece likes watching her vids when she comes over

>Roastie

>doesn't know skinny small girls are the best for bed. you can do any position with absolute ease

The way she talks makes me want to die.

It's fake, look at her old videos where she doesn't do the voice

>child

Step up your game, boy.

Come at it at the college level, at least.

I know. That's why it's extra horrendous.

Please educate

This

>is she the perfect waifu?
she earned $2.5 million last year. would waifu and manage, even if it meant quitting my SC2 channel

that's only true for manlets, some positions are awkward when you're 6'2"+ and she's 5ft

i never liked her fake cutesy attitude. shes obviously trying to be some sort of nerd bait and it apparently worked. her recipes are also very unoriginal and use premade cookie doughs/cake mixes, i wonder if she can even make pancakes without a fucking premade mix. she made a living doing things anyone can do, but most people have too much self worth to do. id even go as far to say shea a step below disney star level.

that being said, shes still a fucking roastie anyway so who cares.

I don't even know who this is.

>children's tv presenter
>watched by adults

what the fuck are you guys doing?

how does husky justify throwing away his genes like this?

My GF watches her channel a lot. I think she's annoying as hell despite how bad I want to fuck her in half.

Don't know her. Looks cute. If her eyelashes were any bigger she could tie them into ponytails.

Do you really need to ask?

looks like my ex gf but thinner