What do you do with your pizza crusts?

What do you do with your pizza crusts?

I usually just throw them out for the squirrels to fight over.

bridge for the ants

I fight squirrels for ones I find in my neighborhood.

Eat them because I don't spend money on pizza that has shitty crust

Oh you're a Pizza Hut flavored-crust pizza eater, eh?

Are you fucking serious, OP?

This is why you buy some extra marinara and use your crusts as bread sticks.

Holy fuck.

My homemade whole wheat vegan pizzas are usually nearly crustless. If I have anything left over, I dip it in oil-free hummus or something.

I leave a little bit of the sauce and cheese part attached to the crust and eat it so that I get some in each bite and it's just as delicious as the rest of the pizza.

I don't need pizza, I sustain myself by harnessing the universes energy waves.

If I have some marinara or other sauce for them I eat them
If I do not have sauce, I might still eat them if they're good crusts and not some hard cardboard shit

I shove them up my butt when I'm mad at my mom so she'll have to take me to the E.R. and have to pay over $1000 for the doctors to remove them. Fucking bitch knows better not to mess with me these days.

Did you get your WoW account back?

I eat them

I recover the ones customers throw away and trim them so they look nice and then sell them as bread sticks.

I don't eat plastic

Yeah, but I did something else to get the WoW account back. It took her 4 days to clean up all the diarrhea and vomit, then another 3 months for the smell to clear out of the house.

>dog had to get enema
>store it in the kitchen in case of any residual leaks
>go out for a few hours
>come back to the most rancid smell imaginable and shit sprayed wall to wall on every cabinet and appliance

You're luck it only took you 3 months.

What the fuck did you expect to happen?
>force dog to shit forcibly
>it shits as it was meant to
>wooow how was I supposed to know

It was supposed to be emptied at the vet. They just said be careful a little residual that drips out. I didn't expect buckets.

Did it find your gummy bears?

rip curry flavor

No, it ate my pizza crusts.

when you get to the last quarter of the pizza slice

FOLD IT OVER lengthwise and have some pizza and some crust in each bite

Hungry howies has flavored crusts

Dip the crust in the little blue cheese that comes with the wings, because I'm sure as hell not dipping my wings in that shit.

>What do you do with your pizza crusts?
Wipe them off my chest when I eventually wake from my drunken slumber

I always get pepperoni pizza. It's my favorite. All the oil that drips off the pizza I eat using the crusts to sopp it up. Blissful.

Hungry howies is the goat pizza chain, shame they aren't more frequent