Getting my wife to eat Vietnamese food

How do I acclimate my wife to my favorite Vietnamese dishes? Vietnamese food and traditions are a huge part of my life, but my wife is just too picky to even try something like spring rolls. She says all the dishes look some combination of condoms, shredded condoms, lawn trimmings, and rotten fish.
Please save my marriage!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Bergalis
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012/hiv-infections-2007-2010.pdf
theaidsinstitute.org/node/259
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071029-aids-haiti.html
avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pho#Etymology_and_origins
youtu.be/f7RVANi1rv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let your wife fuck another man.

It saved my marriage.

mail order bride?

this might fall under lemon law and you can get a refund or a new one.

Time for a divorce user.

Coleslaw mb. If she likes that try get her to try some different kinds of slaw with different marinades. From there a show of making spring rolls or bahn mi from similar ingredients might convince her to broaden her horizons.

She wants a baby.

If she's seeing condoms everywhere and hates the thought, then she wants you to get it to her raw. It's her biological clock basically screaming at her to pop some faggots out.

So either creme her fraiche, or start looking for a new hole in the wall.

You made your bed now you lie in it. People unwilling to try new food or being very picky is a big warning sign for me - it usually means low intelligence, shitty upbringing or poor education, or a combination of all those.

Get a new, not-shitty wife.

Divorce that uncultured whore

This.

What is it with Americans and always wanting you to wear a condom?

Unlike EuroPEENons, we don't like having AIDS.

/Thread

Sounds like this is something you should have worked out before getting married, DESU. Sympathies. Are you Vietnamese?

See if you can get her to help you make the stuff in your kitchen. Maybe she'll try it since she's seen how it's all put together.

>rotten fish
So, skip the fish sauce and use a peanut based sauce instead. The first Vietnamese restaurant I went to used that -- I think it was natural peanut butter (no added sugar), some chopped peanuts, and they might have sneaked some nam pla in as well, I'd never heard of it back then. It was good on the spring rolls, and I prefer it to the fish sauce even now (but can't find any place that does that).

It's rare and difficult to get AIDS from heterosexual sex, especially for men. Unless you're fucking crack whores in the ass, in which case use a condom.

As points out, this is a result of the 1980s homosexual-generated propaganda that the entire world is going to die of AIDS unless we find a cure for gay men so that they don't all kill each other off through rampant unprotected assfucking. You don't hear much about that today because the gay lobby and their lapdogs in the media have buried a lot of that history, but the homosexuals goddamn near killed themselves off (good riddance) by it, and then resorted to intentionally assaulting police at demonstrations, and in some cases deliberately infecting teenage girls and grandmothers, in an effort to spread AIDS to the general population to terrify everyone into funding a cure.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Bergalis among many more. It's mostly been whitewashed out of history; you practically have to wade through paper archives of old newspapers to find the stories about that shit any more.

Stop appropriating Vietnamese culture, mi dang.

yup

Blindfold and force feed her. Good job getting married to someone who doesn't share such basic interests as favorite foods. I know married people who prepare separate meals because they're picky eaters and I'm thinking what a fucking waste but they've been married for more than 10 years so they can put up with it so you can too.

Should have figured this out before marrying her, now deal with it

Shouldnt have married a fly over

Kids are expensive, ahmed. And in america welfare barely puts food on the table

American here, literally never wear a condom with my lady, we have contingencies in place if she gets pregnant that we've discussed, cumming inside her feels good man.

>literally never wear a condom with my lady, we have contingencies in place if she gets pregnant that we've discussed

Maybe just their bbq meat and rice dishes?

She even thinks pho is weird? I'd start with pho or maybe bahn mi

>drumpfag can't put benis in lady so nobody can
neat.

Yeah, gay-police relations are totally because of AIDS. Nailed it.

Just feed her a bunch of hot dogs and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Like you would a child. She sounds kinda retarded in her development, hang on to that. Stupid people are the easiest to control.

>creme her fraiche

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.

You're so fucked. Divorce now before you become a 40 year old who kills themselves. I'm not even joking. You're ending in divorce and you will wish yourself death in the near future.

nice copypasta

Yeah, she even gets grossed out by pho. She once heard that rice noodles contain arsenic and that bean sprouts have parasites?

get a wife that is open minded and not a closeted racist

is your wife retarded

This is a good bread.

Took over 25 replies to get here, step it up

PHO'D

How did you end up marrying an idiot, divorce now

ur eggrolls are terrible and i would literaly never deep throat them

Not OP, but god damn, how could I forget advising to play the race card?

>it's rare and difficult to get AIDS from heterosexual sex
I knew Europe was backwards, but I didn't realize you were "AIDS is a gay disease" levels of pants-on-head retarded

It certainly was back then. AIDS was almost entirely confined to (1) male homosexuals, (2) Haitians, (3) hemophiliacs, and (4) IV drug abusers who shared needles.

Nowadays it is still primarily (1) male homosexuals and (2) IV drug abusers. My source is the Centers for Disease Control:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012/hiv-infections-2007-2010.pdf

(Oooh, lookit dat, 66% of new infections are in male homosexuals, 8% are in IV drug abusers who aren't homosexuals.)

Also, a substantial majority of the "heterosexual infections" are from black and hispanic male homosexuals who are hiding their sexual proclivities from their "beard" girlfriends/wives and who end up infecting them as a result.

Less than 0.5% of new infections are in heterosexual men who are not IV drug abusers. That's because it's pretty close to impossible to acquire it from getting either saliva or twat slime on your dick. The two major routes of infection are from either (1) contact with infected semen, especially up the ass because HIV loves to enter intestinal mucosa, or (2) blood, almost always when sticking it into your body via a needle-stick.

But of course you're welcome to be an SJW who ignores, and lies about, the truth in order to push your agenda of "homosexuals aren't filthy disgusting perverts you cis hetero shitlord scum REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

not OP but yes she is

>pretend to be vietnamese on a taiwanese golfequipment discussion board
>dont know the difference between spring and summerrolls

>giving your wives snatch a baby-batter filling is now reddit

Wow. I can't tell. Is it trolling or brain damage?

my sides

was gonna say banh mi as well

Or just a healthy soup without the springy meat ball (the texture is weird for newbs) and without tripes

I never said I was Vietnamese. And isn't it only New Englanders who call them summer rolls? I wouldn't know, I live in Commiefornia.

See

A buddy of mine is nailing his bitch for two years almost every day of the week now. Doesn't have a single issue yet.

Pho is so goddam delicious I have a religious experience whenever I have it. Sounds like she'll never come around, sorry m8y

how is vietnamese food "a huge part" of your life, if you are not vietnamese?
get your head out of your ass, you probably just cook it in a disgusting way

Vietnamese food is mostly just a shittier version of Cantonese food anyways (pho literally came from Chinese)

inb4 rice farmers get mad

needs more grilled dog

>Haitians

What? Why were Haitians in particular affected by AIDS?

>Poverty=less birth control
Lots of anal sex.

That's until she suddenly feels different. You're going to be a father.

>creme her fraiche
wew

t. white trash

Pho came from the French, retard - fuck you too

>tfw no trap bf to deepthroat my eggrolls.

looks gross. they didn't even bother to fry those eggrolls.

Because AIDS started in Africa, apparently as a zoonotic virus originally from monkeys, most likely from Africans eating "bushmeat" (dead monkeys and bats, just like how ebola keeps cropping up there), and then somehow got introduced into Haiti, probably because both are full of niggers. They were rampantly fucking and raping each other for years before that faggot flight attendant from Canada got infected and started spreading it all over faggotdom.

theaidsinstitute.org/node/259

> Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in West Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071029-aids-haiti.html

> When AIDS was officially recognized in 1981 in the U.S., for instance, the unusually high prevalence of the disease in Haitian immigrants fueled speculation that the Caribbean island was the source of the mysterious illness.

avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/origin

> In 1983, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States listed the main at-risk groups, including partners of people with AIDS, people who inject drugs, haemophiliacs and people who have recently been to Haiti. [...] Before long people began to talk colloquially of a “4-H Club” at risk of AIDS: homosexuals, haemophiliacs, heroin addicts and Haitians

Look, this is all simple historical fact, and the information is readily available if you want to look it up instead of shrieking REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! every time I mention something that conflicts with your narrow-minded SJW worldview.

tell this cunt to quit being a little bitch and live life

it isnt like that shit is gonna kill her

fucking try it dumb bitch

I am not the user you responded to, the spiel about SJWS is not necessary. I just asked why Haitians, and I got an answer. Thanks.

Oh, ok. Anyway, the rumor that Africans got HIV from fucking monkeys is probably not true. Maybe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pho#Etymology_and_origins
Try again

Yeah that seems a little far fetched. The bush meat explanaton is one I've heard for a while, makes sense to me.

>Yeah that seems a little far fetched.
Not if you've ever seen any genuine Africans in action. . . .

Because they all believe in God and think that life starts at cumming in a woman

>some hipster faggot without a drop of asian blood in him acting like he's vietnamese
Did you get tired of sushi already?

Here's an idea of what OP looks like. See if you can put two and two together.

Maybe she doesn't like the reminder of the fact that the greatest empire on earth lost to a bunch of south-east Asian peasants?

This is a shit thread

France wasn't the greatest empire on Earth.

This. Only the disgusting East Coast (which barely has any Vietnamese person) calls it summer rolls.

Bumblasted.

youtu.be/f7RVANi1rv0

Send her to Africa.

fpbp

Farm the rice pay the price! Stop racemixing.

He's not Vietnamese, but as someone fucking a gook, suck a dick.

Get her to watch some anime that has asian food in it.

Isekai Shokudou Is pretty good so far. It makes food look good like shokugeki no soma but without all the foodgasms.

This guy gets it

>She says all the dishes look some combination of condoms, shredded condoms, lawn trimmings, and rotten fish.
You know she's right though

Viets btfo

You still suck Marky Mark.

When the AIDS-HIV connection was first identified over 95% of infected people were gay men, so yeah it's pretty much the gay disease

I dunno. My old roomate was a white shutin who ate Viet food 6 days per week.

I'd unironically say it was a big part of his life.

Commiefornian here. Local Thai place calls them summer rolls.

Haitians are not fucking Africans you retard.