Does anyone have a good recipe for this?

does anyone have a good recipe for this?

which is the best recipe online for this and/or please post it here

thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ
skillet.lifehacker.com/this-diy-recipe-for-that-mcdonalds-szechuan-sauce-from-1797407452
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/reddit/

Just go watch Babish and stop talking about it.

ketchup and soy sauce and garlic

I like Rick and Morty posting because of how much it triggers everyone.
>inb4 le reddit

>If I use words they use like "trigger," they'll never know I'm from Reddit

t. reddit

Hi there little Reddit

>some shitty sauce no one cared about even when it was available is rightfully forgotten about almost immediately
>cartoon writer finds out about it when looking for the most obscure reference imaginable
>kids too young to remember it believe it must be some incredible shit
>mcdonald's brings it back in "limited" quantities to capitalize on naive children
>it's fucking sugar syrup
I'm so fucking tired of hearing about this stupid sauce. Unironically go back to your shitty cartoon subreddit.

Sure is reddit ITT

Reddit

Not Reddit

No need to thank me.

>Says the reddit spacer

Reddit

>OBSCURE REFERENCES TO SHIT YOU MAY HAVE ENCOUNTERED ONE TIME DURING YOUR CHILDHOOD

>DUUUUUDE REMEMBER SZECHUAN SAUCE?

>DUUUUDE REMEMBER BOGLINS?

>DUUUUUUDE REMEMBER BATTLE TROLLZ?

>le Reddit space meme
A Reddit Original

>reddit and meme
Sage

>On Veeky Forums's cooking board
>ask for recipes on their cooking board
>Everyone freaks the fuck out and calls each other redditors
what the fuck

t. reddit

You knew good and well what you were gonna get from this /r/ironicfaggotry

>Replies: 17
>Ctrl+F "reddit"
>16 results

Thanks for adding one to the count, reddit

reddit: the thread

ck suffers the worst from summer

PICKLE RICK!!!

I'd go with the Binging With Babish one, that dude knows how to bring fictional food to life.
Reddit.

Hi guys reddit here what's going on here

Now this is shitposting

Wonder who is behind this post

I watched that thing on youtube where he made three different sauces. Seems sort of reasonable. Can't say I've ever been to reddit. Other than to deliver what I considered an objective opinion (Nickleback being dog shit) and being rebutted on honestly, very little basis other than not knowing that an ear piercing equals skill in your garage, mall band.

Also, somehow people who work in seasonal costume stores aren't the same as carnies.

P I C K L E R I C K

The point was to bring it back, not for it to be a success. They are so fucking stupid that we can go "oh, we were kidding,"

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ

He makes some good sauces that surpasses the reddit mickey D meme sauce.

GOD DOESNT LE EXISTS HEHEHE

Just mix some teriyaki sauce with a little bit of ketchup and corn syrup

If you think god is right here, watching you post on Veeky Forums?

Your god sucks, fuck you; fuck the universe and I am impatient just to see it all done with and over.

It's immensely perverse, and stupid that on some basis; god might exist here.

If god loves you, I fucking hate god; end of story.

Babbys first atheist rant

how hard is it to construct a paragraph you fucking reddit faggot

>Actually mentioning the word reddit
regedit

>Reddit bogeyman
You faggots are worse than the /pol/ complainers

>If i use greentext and accuse someone else,
>>>>>>>>>>nobody will know i'm a reddit le summerfeg

who do you think?

XDXDXD REDDIT XD!!!!! ECKSSS DEEEEEE!!!!

>>>/REDDIT/ XD! HE SAID THE MEME WORD!!!

T. REDDIT AMIRITE GUISE??? HAHA DO I FIT IN YET??

ok reddit

reddit

Back to /r/eddit. I also suggest killing yourselves

Wubalubadubdub!!

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with Reddit?

t. reddit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Because we all use it but act a certain way there and a certain way here.

>literally goes to reddit
Disgusting. Speak for yourself faggot

>rick and morty tattoo

>posted from iPhone with Reddit app installed

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Everyone in this thread is reddit, except for me

>ctrl+f "reddit"
>41 results

Dan Harmon describing post-apocalyptia for the Mad Max episode was absolute cringe. Like someone trying so hard to be edgy and deep, but not having a large enough vocabulary to pretend he is.

"Post-apocalyptic is a setting bathed in...death and uh....nihilism"

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T
REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

>EVERYTHING IS REDDIT
Go to the international aisle for your local grocery store. They sell szechuan sauce in a bottle. Add some sugar and you have whackarnolds szechuan sauce.

>t. Reddit

WUB A LUB A DUB DUB

The answer is no,op

Teriyaki>>>>Szechuan

BBQ>>>Teriyaki>>>>>>>Szechuan*

henlo yea dis is rebbit

nice

>pickle Rick
>not Rickle
This is what separates reddit from things that are good. All of you unironically kys yourselfs

can somebody please tell op how to make shashasuan sauce?

Try google [spoiler] or reddit [/spoiler]

t. Reddit
Speak for yourself.

no I want my sacksean nugget sauce even if it takes nine more threals 97 more posts morty

This thread has broken the fourth wall well enough, don't be ashamed. Reddit is awesome.

OMG he has a mustache! ummm awkward! lol

Best thread in the catalog right now tbreddit

This fucking thread

>Le Ctrl+F meme
Go back to plebbit

You are a faggot...

I'm not sure if I get this whole "szechuan" meme.

I've been getting szechuan lo mein consistently from Chinese takeout for my entire life. I thought it was just a certain type of spicy Chinese shit that's been around since the beginning of Chinese food.

Are people just finding out about it now, or some shit?

I'm honest. It's about time you be honest too.

De Nile is not just a river in South America.

This is a Reddit thread. You are here because you are a redditor

No, the entire point was that Rick is a conduit for Justin Roiland and Justin Roiland actively hates every single meme spouting 13 year old on facebook who thinks they're better than their friends because they like a 'deep' and 'intellectual' show.

mcdonalds szechuan sauce has been hyped up on the cartoon Rick & Morty. Mcdonalds is now bringing it back (they introduced it during Mulan's release back in the 90's)

so basically Rick & Morty is getting it's fanbase hyped up over McD's shitty version of a Chinese sauce.

>four 8s
Nice reddit quads

I've never heard of this shit before this week but one of the accounts on twitter posted a recipe of it and i wanted to see what it was. That cringy quirky reddit shit is off-putting but it looks like it might taste good.

Mince 6 cloves of Garlic and sweat (heat them up in a skillet)
add 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
add soy sauce to taste (DO NOT USE LOW SODIUM SAUCE)
add 2 tablespoon Plum Sake (Drink additional 3 oz Plum Sake)
Reduce sauce slightly (Drink additional 1.5 oz Plum Sake)
3 1/2 tablespoons cock sauce (Sriracha)
add 2 tablespoon brown sugar
Red pepper flakes to taste
Minced Ginger to taste
Consume remaining Plum Sake
Simmer that shit for a solid 5 minutes, stirring pretty much constantly. The brown sugar helps it keep the proper consistency, so it’s important to use. Play around with the recipe to your taste. Might want more or less balsamic vinegar. Might want more or more Plum Sake. I’d definitely recommend you make it several times to figure out your own flavor.

skillet.lifehacker.com/this-diy-recipe-for-that-mcdonalds-szechuan-sauce-from-1797407452

Well there you go OP. After 80 replies about reddit and a few babish shills you finally got an answer. Are you gonna actually make this shit now?

Shanashaun sauce is the best mcdonalds nugget sauce morty worth it 97 more years series arc

Mcdonelds doesn't use ingredients like plum sake or balsamic vinegar or sweat in their shuashian sauce, and I think sanchain peppercorns are a requirement

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Just out of curiosity was this originally about the Big Bang theory and modified for reddit and morty?

>preferably lower

I enjoy angry teardowns of shitty pop tv shows. This /tv/ one of BBC's Sherlock is particularly good

reddit

Veeky Forums is a 100% shitposting board. You don't come here if you want anything of merit.

>learn about rick and morty on /co/
>start watching some episodes on yt
>pretty fucking funny desu
>eventually watch s3e1 with the mulan mcnugget sauce
>damn, don't remember it but novelty intrigues me
>want to try it
>realize it's current and mcdonald's is teasing a possible re-release of it
>go back to my containment board to discuss this food & cooking related shit on same polynesIan basket-weaving forum
>anons respond with 'le reddit' and 'reeeeeee'
>mfw

only reddit thinks Veeky Forums is for le epic shitposting, that's why they ruin this site with their faggotry

nice greentext reddit

You would really think this stuff would be more popular here though with all the constant fast food review threads. Most of those videos are on novelty menu items too.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Keyboard Layout

Reddit

why are we talking about reddit i just want sacagawea sauce

>shitposting about shitposting about reddit

next post is 100 replies. rev up those screenshot buttons for the front page of reddit boys