ITT: American food hate

>Be American
>Cook American "Barbecue"
>Burn meat for 10 hours
>Dump ketchup + the whole bottle of corn syrup onto the overcooked meats

YUM YUM! Can you pass the corn syrup, please?

Hilarious, innovative and creative/10

>Dump ketchup + the whole bottle of corn syrup onto the overcooked meats
amarican. can confirm people do this. in my opinion letting anything sweet touch meat in anyway is motherfucking blasphemy.

>Burn meat for 10 hours
10 hours? try 10 days. people are insane. although longer cooking times do provide more tender meat, theres a fucking limit. why is the south to damn bad at cooking?

>letting anything sweet touch meat in anyway is motherfucking blasphemy.
Haha look at the millennial who hasn't the first fucking clue about cooking.

>why is the south so bad at cooking
Wew

I'm soaking up the jealousy like your women soak up muslim semen.

>letting anything sweet touch meat in anyway is motherfucking blasphemy
This only applies to beef. Pork and chicken were meant to be paired with sweet sauces.

>there are only 3 meats

>Be European
>Thinking anyone would value your opinion about BBQ

>new genre of daily yuro obsession thread

Delicious, delicious tears

Best BBQ I've had had sauce on the side, didn't even need it.

Or how children in your schools soak up bullets?

I don't know of anyone that BBQ's with ketchup. The corn syrup thing is true, but hey we still got the best BBQ in the world.

That only further proves his point, though. The guy he was replying to was railing against "anything sweet touching meat" and the other guy just listed off two that pair very well with sweet sauces. Yeah there are other options too but that just leaves more possibility for the guy he's arguing with to to be wrong.

OBSESSED

>Old woman with a gun

It's amazing that anyone in America lives past 40 what with the numerous shootings sprees and plane crashes.

do you also put fucking soy sauce in frosting? steak is savory sugar is sweet don't go mixing opposites like a dumbass.

>mixing opposites like a dumbass.

Sweet + savory is a common flavor combination. It's everywhere. Examples:
-sweet tomato sauce with meats on pizza
-BBQ sauce with meats
-sweet-and-sour stir fries
-ketchup or relish on burgers, hot dogs, etc.
-Roasting fruits alongside meat or poultry (pork with apples, etc.)
-Teriyaki/yakitori, Korean BBQ, etc.

no shit its everywhere. its also terrible and i have no idea how it got so popular.

It's mostly just certain persuasions and areas with certain persuasions in them

Chandler Bing says *Can you obviously be MORE non American

Childish palate

ketchup can be an ingredient, a tomato puree with sugar is literally the same thing

I'm glad my thread about strange, foreign foods that may seem grotesque to the Western palette gets deleted because a HE DOES IT FOR FREE's little fee fees got hurt, yet this trash will stay up for days.

My god I can feel your bitter, jealous anger through the internet user. What internets touched you and where?

Or how children in your streets soak up traffic

>It's amazing that anyone in Europe lives past 40 what with the numerous shootings sprees and suicide bombings.

Salted Caramel is also excellent.

The black on the outside of a texas smoked brisket is actually a crust of semi chared beef, a generous coating of black pepper and other spices and salt colored black by the smoke. There are ketchup based sauces, but if you actually researched a traditional ketchup you would see that it's so much more (look up Aaron Franklin for more info).

It's so strange how little they know about our food and yet theyre totally o b s e s s e d

*traditional ketchup based bbq sauce

thats a little different. theres a minuscule amount of salt, usually only a pinch of it on a heated caramel cube. the salt is there because it can heighten flavors that aren't salty and i very highly doubt sugar can do the same for meat.

I like beef ribs with sweet bbq sauce

> letting anything sweet touch meat in anyway is motherfucking blasphemy.

Your mom's pretty sweet, and she touched my meat. Then again, you're right. It was "mother-fucking blasphemy".

It was the best BBQ...
But was it the The Best Sauces You'll Ever Tasteā„¢?

GIMME SOME O' DAT SUGAR ON MAH MEATZ! HYUCK!

The sheer butthurt from the Americans on the rag here is off the scale.

>can't take the banter

It's OK Americans. You're literally the laughing stock of the entire world at the moment due to your president. Your country is the equivalent of the special school, with retards who come flailing out swinging at things that scare them.

>Go to cinema - get shot
>Walk down street - get shot
>Go to school - get shot
>Go to work - get shot
>Buy something from store - get shot
>Go to mall - get shot
>Work in tall building - get crashed into
> Get new president - might as well be shot
> At wedding - get shot by toddler playing with a loaded gun
> Perform military service - get shot by someone on rampage
> Come home to see the kids - found out they've got shot by finding your gun and playing with it

Land of the free amirite?
[spoiler]Free to get shot[/spoiler]