What conspiracy theory do Veeky Forums believe in?

What conspiracy theory do Veeky Forums believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=2SckmikxRgI
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/
timesofisrael.com/israeli-study-sounds-alarm-as-sperm-count-halved-in-western-men
weforum.org/agenda/2017/08/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060
dagenskvacksalveri.se/2016/04/05/the-inflammatory-russell-quote/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=microwave sperm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=microwave testis
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7412900#p7419557
warosu.org/sci/thread/S6030054
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7381438#p7384671
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7347630#p7350199
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9039115#p9043898
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8205938#p8206096
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9072343#p9072588
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7651596
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7650927
warosu.org/sci/thread/S6862166#p6862235
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8800448#p8806774
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8369061#p8369080
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8339168#p8339266
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8322068#p8322156
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261569
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261598
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8230504#p8245636
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8219875#p8220852
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7397504#p7397645
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8208158#p8208194
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7355671#p7356297
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7530472#p7532449
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9093546#p9098512
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9095534#p9098718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Global warming.

The mob killed Kennedy

All major politicians are bought out by corporations and pretty much just do whatever their rich masters tell them to do

General Relativity.

that's a conspiracy theory?

you're not allowed to post facts in a conspiracy theory thread

The ppl need the fake democracy and ppl (elites) to rule them, cause they are too dumb and stupid.
Every reset leaded to the same results...

israel gets 3 billion USD every year

This isn't even a conspiracy theory

I believe that the banking system is rigged to go into recession every so often do rich people can buy all the bankrupted shit. I also feel that the constant shift of 8 years republican, 8 years democratic president without fault is staged bullshit.

Chemicals & Hormones in Water Supply are turning Pepe Frogs GAY

9/11. That even if it wasn't explicitly planned, it was allowed to happen, because it provided an excellent excuse for unveiling the dominant geopolitical meme of our lives (war on terror).
The only reason it's hard to accept is because people think those in power hold the same illusions concerning morality that most of the population does. I'm not even suggesting it's really a conspiracy, in so far as it may just be a rational act to further the interests of the nation. America needs global influence and also oil. 9/11 = instant global influence and oil. Makes sense to me.
Look up other events leading to major wars:
-gulf of tonkin (predicating an act of congress to invade on what is now a confirmed lie)
-pearl harbour (less evidence for this but these things rarely become public - snowden's revelations were huge for a reason ya know...)

I don't trust even thinking something around my mobile phone.

Not sure how it would work but pretty sure they can detect problematic thoughts via wifi

The evidence for this is pretty circumstantial, but I wouldn't be surprised if many of these absurd right-wing theories about ze evil jews plotting to rule the goys are actually encouraged by people in power so as to diminish the value of authentic distrust and criticism of the government.
Oh, you don't think that the government has your best interests in mind and that politicians are honest beings toiling for your benefit? You must be one of those anti-semite extremists.

They own Hollywood and other media as well. But as stated before, it's nor a conspiracy nor a theory

NSA is spying Internet users through Google Services, Facebook & Microsoft.

Oh wait ....

That's true indeed.

I will give you conspiracy fact
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

This has all been orchestrated for 1000's of years as I said, none of it is by accident or coincidence. They will have to orchestrate the "rapture" for the Biblical prophecy to be complete most likely caused by loss of the Earth's magnetic field during the polar shift which caused the Pyramids in Japan and Bermuda to be underwater and causing magnetic disturbances from this magnetic tech used to build them which causes ship and plane wrecks (Bermuda and Dragon's triangle) and Atlantis to be in Antarctica which happens every 13,000 years or so. This is probably why they created this global warming bullshit based on a bullshit computer model that has never been right and will never be right because it uses a linear function to try and predict the values of a non-linear equation (chaos theory) with a 1:1 relationship of carbon and temperature based on a hypothetical climate effect derived from Venus' atmosphere and doesn't take the Urban Heat Island effect into account in order to blame "climate change" for the geological and climatic events that will be occurring, and to steal money from the West of course they are Jews after all.

Extra bonus:
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119

Welcome to the desert of the real. It will take some time to get used to your brain is in atrophy because you have never used it. I am God tier red pilled and one of the most dangerous men alive to them, if I had a platform that threatened them I would be dead already. I have such secrets to show you desu ....

btw the illuminati killed Kennedy and did 9/11 and this is how

youtube.com/watch?v=2SckmikxRgI
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo

It's called lobbying and we're told who they're lobbied by lol

the international intelligence community has been working cooperating in a project that 99% of them don't even understand properly codename Seventh Grade with the object of developing and perfecting automatic natural language compilation, why do you think machine learning is all the rage now? they're going to do it soon and then you're in for a surprise when they lock down the public access of free information, that's why I hoard all of it in separate magnetic tapes (the relevant one)

""""machine learning"""" is a spook, real artificial intelligence has been in development since the 80s when they artificially forced the very promising field of symbolic logic to die

if you look at the statistics all the most important members of these groups have been branded "insane" (quote end quote) by the public masses, or otherwise forced to "retire" to preserve their personas, so that's why you don't ever hear any of this, but it's all true and I have it recorded in my tapes

sent from my Zx spectrum

lolz this is no conspiracy theory this is simple math and logic, you should read my book

Chapter 14: The Scam And How It Works
“Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States”
― Barry M. Goldwater

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
― Henry Ford
As I have mentioned several times already the Zionists most valuable weapon are banks. In 1913 on December 23 the Federal Reserve act (an unconstitutional act) was passed while most of the Senate was home on Christmas break and Wilson signed the bill into law. Let me explain how the Federal Reserve works. First the name is a misnomer there is nothing Federal about it. This is an instution in private hands, our old friends the Rothschilds. By printing off paper and loaning it to the country at interest they get a percentage right off the top, which we pay to them in items that have actual value such as gold when we were on the gold standard and now oil which our currency is anchored by. Not only do they suck out the natural resources and wealth of a nation through this scam they also gain control of the economy which they can manipulate however they wish by creating inflation, recessions, depressions etc. By creating these conditions in the economy they gain a secondary way to steal the wealth of a nation.

While people work to buy items of value such as land, property, precious metals, etc they can crash the economy like they did in the 2008 housing crash and buy the items people worked their entire lives to purchase back for pennies on the dollar, not to mention steal even more of our actual resources in exchange for more paper (tax money) through government bailouts for the banks and organizations that created the crisis to begin with. The employees and CEO’s of these organizations got huge bonus checks while our money was used to keep the corporations and banks these people own from going bankrupt, we covered their “losses”. This is all one big scam folks. They did this exact same thing to Germany just before WWII, while the average German’s worth was 800 deutchmarks the average worth of a German Jew was 10,000 duetchmarks, many economists have written about this topic including a number of Jews themselves. What we are seeing today, as I write this book even, is an exact repeat of what they did with an artificial bread shortage to cause the French and Russian revolutions only with 1920’s Germany and the modern day they use the stock market for the same effect, which is to say starve people into having nothing left to lose to start a revolution. They created the housing bubble and subsequent crash in 2008 and bought back property and assets at pennies on the dollar then flooded the economy with money causing debt and inflation. Next they will create an artificial crash and restrict the money supply causing hyper inflation and a depression then they will attempt another communist revolution, which they are already priming with Marxist groups funded by George Soros. When the crash happens they will blame Trump and the corrupt capitalist government they are the ones corrupting and either another Hitler will rise or they will take the entire world.

“The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. It may not do so immediately, but the trusts want a period of inflation, because all the stocks they hold have gone down... Now, if the trusts can get another period of inflation, they figure they can unload the stocks on the people at high prices during the excitement and then bring on a panic and buy them back at low prices.…The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, referring to the Federal Reserve act, Congressman Lindbergh stated this a few years prior to the stock market crash in 1929 which ushered in the Great Depression Congressional Record, Vol. 51, p. 1446. December 22, 1913.)

“Under the Federal Reserve Act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientific one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, The Economic Pinch, 1921.)

u know this is why they arrested the reddit kid and he killed himself right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI

this is what powered the ark of the covenant to bring down the walls of Jericho and how they build the pyramids and how they vaporized the twin towers

All leftist politicians are brought out by faggot and mudslime organizations and pretty much just do whatever their anti-white degenerate masters tell them to do. They're anti-corporation too.

joos did it

>deleted
Oh

UFO's and extraterrestrial life, I really think is something they are keeping in a real good secrecy, where not even the government of the US has control over it, it's controlled by black programs similar to CIA and funded by the multinationals that have control over oil So they don't reveal the alien technology that is more efficient.

I don't believe conspiracy theories, I make them. Components come from everywhere, and any useful theory suitable to expand and change over time will have many (potentially contradictory) branches, and does not need to be absolute and fully self contained.

The control structures at work in the world are large and vertical enough that there can be many forces working towards their own ends, sometimes with overlap, and sometimes with competition. This needs to be an axiom when talking about a "they" or a "them". Most mainstream conspiracy theories do not do this.

that oil corporations try to hinder global warming awareness

All successful politicians try to appeal to the people who actually fund their campaigns and the masses who vote for them. These groups usually have conflicting interests which creates tension. But who has the right to complain: the person who donates time and money to a political campaign, or the brainlet who shows up for 5 minutes and pushes a button? It's obvious who the politician is gonna represent, so maybe join an interest group instead of jacking off on Veeky Forums if you want to be heard.

And your anti-virus scanner.
Paranoia intensifies.

Mars needs Moms

>t. brainlet who's normalized political corruption

Kek meme magic.

It's real.
Praise Kek

this isnt a conspiracy either since that document from the (iirc) CIA which was sent to the white house months in advance detailing possible terrorism scenarios including what happend was declassified

Telsa's and Sir Issac Newton's works' were confiscated by the government under the pretext of corporate sabotage.

>Nassim Haramein}

>UFO's
These shits are 100% real, even the fucking aeronautics of my country confirmed it. On one of the appearances, they even tried to pursue it with a jet, but it vanished (it was 3 weird moving light points on the sky). There's audio from several military dudes talking about it, the pilot was amazed.

Now, if they're alien technology, we can't know for sure (probably not aliens).

nah try again noseberg

CIA killed Kennedy. This one borders on not even being a conspiracy theory anymore. Does anyone actually believe the official story?

Newton's work was confiscated by Israel actually because of his writings on Kabbalah.

CERN is working on a time machine to take over the world

"When the conspirators get ready to take over the United States they will use fluoridated water and vaccines to change people's attitudes and loyalties and make them docile, apathetic, unconcerned and groggy. According to their own writings and the means they have already confessedly employed, the conspirators have deliberately planned and developed methods to mentally deteriorate, morally debase, and completely enslave the masses. They will prepare vaccines containing drugs that will completely change people. Secret Communist plans for conquering America were adopted in 1914 and published in 1953. These plans called for compulsory vaccination with vaccines containing change agent drugs. They also plan on using disease germs, fluoridation and vaccinations to weaken the people and reduce the population." (Impact of Science on Society, by Bertrand Russell)

fluoridealert.org/issues/health/
timesofisrael.com/israeli-study-sounds-alarm-as-sperm-count-halved-in-western-men

"Sperm count in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand declined by 50-60% between 1973 and 2011, according to a new study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Surprisingly, the study, which analysed data on the sperm counts of 42,935 men, found no decline in sperm counts in men from Asia, Africa and South America, although there was limited data from these areas."

weforum.org/agenda/2017/08/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060

Edward (((Barnays)))
The Fluoride Deception (2004) by Christopher Bryson
p xxii “He [Edward L. Bernays] also promoted water fluoridation, consulting on strategy for the National Institute of Dental Research.”
p 159 “Selling fluoride was child’s play, Bernays explained [in a 1993 interview]. The PR wizard specialized in promoting new ideas and products to the public by stressing a claimed public-health benefit. He understood that citizens had an often unconscious trust in medical authority. ‘You can get practically any idea accepted,’ Bernays told me, chuckling. ‘If doctors are in favor, the public is willing to accept it, because a doctor is an authority to most people, regardless of how much he knows, or doesn’t know.…By the law of averages, you can usually find an individual in any field who will be willing to accept new ideas, and the new ideas then infiltrate the others who haven’t accepted it.”
p 159 “By publicizing the purported health benefits of certain products, Bernays similarly increased sales of bananas for the United Fruit Company, bacon for the Beechnut Packing Company, and Crisco cooking oil for Procter and Gamble.”

"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it? The recent practice of propaganda has proved that it is possible, at least up to a certain point and within certain limits."

He later called this scientific technique of opinion-molding the engineering of consent.[63]

Dan Brown Inferno

>Sperm count in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand declined by 50-60% between 1973 and 2011, according to a new study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
The bulk of that decline is due to pulsed microwave field exposure.

holocaust isn't the way it has been portrayed to us

Gullible faggot

dagenskvacksalveri.se/2016/04/05/the-inflammatory-russell-quote/

Real numbers.

>It's this sped again

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=microwave sperm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=microwave testis

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Why don't you go take some more meth and pretend to be a doctor.

https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7412900#p7419557
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S6030054
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7381438#p7384671
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7347630#p7350199
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S9039115#p9043898
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8205938#p8206096
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S9072343#p9072588
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7651596
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7650927
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S6862166#p6862235
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8800448#p8806774
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8369061#p8369080
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8339168#p8339266
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8322068#p8322156
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261569
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261598
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8230504#p8245636
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8219875#p8220852
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7397504#p7397645
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S8208158#p8208194
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7355671#p7356297
https//warosu.org/sci/thread/S7530472#p7532449

woah dude u one of those doing it for free?

can you link any of my IP's past posts?

I'm not a mod, it's just that the poster I'm replying to has several fixations which make him really easy to stalk with warosu and other archives.

Whoops, accidentally fucked up all the links.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S6030054
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7347630#p7350199
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9039115#p9043898
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9072343#p9072588
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7651596
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7650927
warosu.org/sci/thread/S6862166#p6862235
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8800448#p8806774
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8369061#p8369080
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8339168#p8339266
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8322068#p8322156
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261569
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261598
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8230504#p8245636
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8219875#p8220852
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7397504#p7397645
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8208158#p8208194
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7355671#p7356297
warosu.org/sci/thread/S7530472#p7532449

One of these days I'll help you go through and filter out which ones are me.

At what point did you become so fixated, what keeps you hooked? I know that it's all very interesting, of course. I've been compiling a document that categorically details the history, full range of known effects, and their respective underlying basis citing hundreds of studies from the late 50's to the present. I think you'll enjoy it.

>Fixated
You came to several threads I was in and sperged out about how the microwaves gave you MS/Neuralgia/hallucinations and so on. After I and several other anons tried to talk to you with no success, I realized that you're a Jonathan Tooker level quack and impossible to reason with. You did this enough where I noticed several of your fixations. I got bored a few weeks ago and decided to look up a few terms you use, which revealed that you're a mentally ill hypochrondiac who abuses stimulants while posting your screeds on Veeky Forums.
Truly a real humen bean and a real hero.

Jews

>You came to several threads I was in
Invading your space and security.

>sperged out about how the microwaves gave you MS/Neuralgia/hallucinations and so on.
That never happened. You read my posts, made it up, and the proceeded to act like your story came out of my mouth.

I'll say it to you one more time, that was never said nor implied. If there is a point where I think it's probable, I'll say it. And you'll be able to link to a single post and say "that's where he said it". Unfortunately it'd also be connected to the why and how, which likely disrupts the narrative.

>impossible to reason with.
Yes, assuming an intact and honest mind, it's not possible to reason away the obvious truth. This is ultimately more about you. Going through your list of links will probably show a general omission of data and research.

You keep mentioning stimulants, as well. What do you mean by that? Caffeine and theobromine? Kava?

yah because there aren't microwaves or cell phone anywhere but "white" western nations, just one of 6 gorillion never ending coincidences tx for straightening me out rabbi

I don't remember exactly how I connected every post in my list, but this is the one that made finding the rest fairly easy.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9093546#p9098512

Here you are admitting to doing meth and hallucinating.

I'm pretty sure this is you.

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9095534#p9098718
Here you are sperging about how the wifis made you sick and fucked up your thyroid.

>it's not possible to reason away the obvious truth
More like you spam a bunch of links to nonsense papers and whine about your personal problems, and then try to "nuh uh you read it wrong" your way out of being wrong when people read any of your evidence.

really activates the almonds how the page you linked talks about population control twink

...What? In the case of an organized, vertical control structure, and a plan involving humans, the long term goal is likely a large scale purge. Short term it's loosely mind control, altered development, and selective brain damage.

Take this with what I posted above:

Tell me something I don't know now please

you will find all the answers here

>I don't remember exactly how I connected every post in my list, but this is the one that made finding the rest fairly easy.
Yep. In a given window of time I use the same repeated phrases, and what aspects of a topic I'll go into clusters pretty heavily. I make no attempt to mask this. Although there is a simple feature of all of my posts that would narrow the search space almost entirely.

Don't even need complex prose analysis I imagine. I have posters I'll recognize as well.

>Here you are admitting to doing meth and hallucinating.
I said "amphetamine", meaning dextroamphetamine, levoamphetamine, and lysodexamphetamine. ie, adderall and vyvanse. Though at the time I definitely would have tried some meth if I could verify its quality and purity. Never got around to it.

The underlying basis of my other psychological stuff is likely fairly broad, and neuroscience isn't at a point where it can be meaningfully explained. Pulsed field exposure likely entered in, in some way.

Mind the assumptions.

>I'm pretty sure this is you.
I think so. I was likely very high on cacao. Having a screwed up small intestine also probably potentiates formation of quinones. For whatever reason, it doesn't affect me the same way anymore.

>warosu.org/sci/thread/S8205938#p8206096
Yep.

>Here you are sperging about how the wifis made you sick and fucked up your thyroid.
It was actually bluetooth, with near certainty. No more job with bluetooth equipment near my throat, no more bluetooth, cell phones, and wifi around me all day, thyroid returned to a reasonable size and started producing again. Endocrinologist said an older person with levels that low would generally be going into a coma. And from that, it spontaneously returned to normal. No anti-thyroid antibodies detected.

Golly gosh, how coincidental.

>nonsense papers
If you don't have the knowledge to understand the topic, and don't have the interest to catch up, just stop. But you can't.

Da joos hold a monopoly on the global exchange of information, which allows them to control the world. Look at how many german-derived names for precious minerals there are in the entertainment, news, banking, internet/social media, and academic publishing industries.

Also do you ever notice how you only see (((them))) on television but never in person living a normal life?

that's not a conspiracy theory, it's a Chinese interactive flipbook

>ashke"NAZI"
[math]top^kek[/math]

Now wouldn't that be interesting. The pyramids are not just an artifact but the result of a millinium's millinium generation after generation realizing too late the foreseen apocalypse is upon them...
Each generation contributes a World Wonder to the world, not to show off to the future but in a desperate technological last ditch effort to survive and preserve prophetical knowledge for the few survivers of the periodic hell...
The Masons are the secret group which holds this knowledge and actively tries to destroy culture and monuments to keep the surviving members of humanity from discovering the prophecies, since they want to stay in power

Get me a book deal

I already wrote that book sorry, but good work you are brighter than most, however the Masons weren't the bad guys til they were infiltrated by the kikes circa late 1700's via Bavarian Illuminati

The CIA killed RFK.

There's nothing good in this world.

it was the mob, not the CIA
now we have to fight