Pet peeves, Veeky Forums Edition

>Keeping a cup of juice/etc in the fridge
>Leaving an empty bowl in the fridge and not putting it in the sink
>Drinking diet soda with a high-calorie meal
>Adding any sauce to a ribeye rather than letting its juices sit
>Hates water but loves ice
>Claims to be eating healthy yet the entire salad is composed of eggs, cheese and dressing with three slices of lettuce
>Cheese product instead of actual cheese

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/aspartame.html
nutritionfacts.org/topics/sucralose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much all of these are exactly true except the sauce one. Ribeye with a good bordelaise or well-made red wine sauce is pretty godly. Or a foyot, fuck that's a good sauce with steak.

>>Drinking diet soda with a high-calorie meal
that seems reasonable though. why add an extra 200-300 empty calories to an already dense meal?

there's nothing wrong with "cheese product", it has its own uses

>>Drinking diet soda with a high-calorie meal
Why is this an issue at all? If anything, eating a high calorie meals is one of the best times to have diet soda.

>not adding a pepper cream sauce to his ribeye
it's delicious though

Is adding mustard acceptable when eating a steak in your imaginary kingdom?

Yeah, might as well gain 1 pound instead of 5 pounds per week if people are going to eat like shit. Non-diet sodas have such a huge shit ton of sugar. If I didn't drink diet sodas with my greasy ass pizzas id probably be overweight by now.

It just pisses some people off for some reason I guess. Feelings are important.

Feel bad for your roommate, I can already tell you're a fussy, passive-aggressive cunt.

>thinking diet soda is any different from regular soda in terms of how it affects your health

>muh soda!
losers detected

I've heard a million people say diet soda is just as bad or worse than sugared, but I've yet to hear a reason that can't immediately be debunked.

it gvives you cancer and makes you crave mor e calories.

>cancer
>laziest and most common reason given
"Another type of study looks at cancer rates in different groups of people. Such a study might compare the cancer rate in a group exposed to a substance versus the rate in a group not exposed to it, or compare it to what the expected cancer rate would be in the general population. But studies in people can sometimes be hard to interpret, because there may be other factors affecting the results that are hard to account for."
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/aspartame.html

>makes you crave more calories
Also lazy. It doesn't do that to me and hunger can't be measured anyway.

It's bad for your friends who live inside you.

nutritionfacts.org/topics/sucralose/

Putting empty juice cartons in the fridge

why

>diet soda in general
Fuck that shit, as soon as you actively start choosing diet soda you are officially a boring ass old person.

>it doesn't do that to me, so that must mean nobody else has this problem, either.

Literally fuck yourself.

Already said, hunger can't be measured, so it can't be proven. So there is no conclusive evidence that anyone has "that problem."

Lol btfo

Yeah, being put into the trash. As someone who ate cheese product ignorantly, the moment I found out real cheese existed, I never went back and used my allowance to buy real cheese. Shit is gross.

Nah, relatives. On that note:
>Cooking a meal/making something for mysefl
>Mom asks for some
>Take a sip, puts it in the fridge
>It sits there for damn near a week
Fuck her for doing that, why ask for something if you're not gonna eat it? After senior year, I made it a rule never to have a roommate. It was hard, but fuck cleaning up after other people, I did that enough at work.

>>Hates water but loves ice
I refuse to believe this person exists

>cancer
Well I'm 20 years in with no cancer so I'll live life "on the edge"
>crave more calories
It makes me crave more diet soda which has 0 calories.

>black pepper that isn't feshly cracked
>pink salt
>any salad dressing other than vinegrette (I guess balsamic is okay)
>drowning your salad with dressing (I rarely ever use half the amount of dressing that comes in a packet or little cup)
>"Do you have vinegrette?" "We have raspberry vinegrette! :^)" No, I don't want liquid candy with my salad.
>bacon that isn't crispy
>the entire menu at the Cheesecake Factory
>putting nuts in fudge, brownies, and other soft foods
>restaurants with Pepsi products
>tipping
>people who don't know how to use cooking spray
>when a local restaurant is swamped with tourists because of a food network program or something
>"it's vegan but you can't tell half the ingredients are missing!"

A co-worker of mine. I couldn't believe it myself.

Plz go back

Does he just chew ice? How can you "love" something as bland as ice? I'm so confused

I like ice too, but to like ice and hate water, I was confused when she told me that.