Was von Neumann the first and last natural posthuman?

Was von Neumann the first and last natural posthuman?

>posthuman
That's just the PHENOTYPE, stupid goy.

No, it wasn't. He made other PHENOTYPES feel like 3 year olds (their words). He was a PHENOTYPE to PHENOTYPES and a posthuman to brainlets (regular humans).

Ramanujan, Newton, Gauss, Archimedes, Faraday, Maxwell, Da Vinci, Bach

To be honest though they were all obviously incredible I wouldn't say they were equivalent to von Neumann. Da Vinci comes close but he's just too human.

I'm thinking Ramanujan has the same brainpower as VN. The others maybe less but their breakthroughs are much more incredible than anything VN did

Given another decade, maybe even 5 years, VN would have surpassed them all in breakthroughs.

But he didn't.

he was like 1 in a trillion

Who are his grandchildren? Have they accomplished anything?

>PHENOTYPES hype up fellow PHENOTYPE so the dumb goy masses can stand stupefied in admiration of their genius
you're just too easy to game goyim

He and Hilbert are the last polymaths according to Terence Tao and I have no reason to disagree with him.

>tfw your species rots in the simulation because you were granted early popout

>too human
neumann was well known for his love of food and literature re hedonism and famously turned into a little bitch just prior to his death

he also almost Galois'd his shit up by rolling his car while reading behind the wheel like a retard

lmao forgot about that, tldr dude was next level brilliant but just as much of a human (retard) as the rest of us

Ramanujan man

I cant belive you pageant peasants haven't even mentioned Tesla. Ok hes a college drop out, a freak who lingered with most. So to say polymath or a wizard. Can there be a mix. And Tesla were a wizard. Fucking hipster discussion btw. You imbiciles don't see the dead end do you? Fuck! Guess it's back to just lurking, this gives me a fucking headache and bad time.

Why does this board keep sucking von Neumann's dick?

he would play loud german march music at princeton, he was a cool guy unlike the other autist geniuses

How come when I emailed my PDF to myself it was 7.3 Mb but then when I DLed it on the homeless shelter's computer to use their printer it was only 7.1 Mb?

Size and Size on disk are two different things.

Ramanujan is a case where the man had out of this world talent, but actually really didn't achieve anything otherwordly

Grothendieck, in terms of accomplishments is greater than Ramanujan

He transcended being a jew.

Von Neumann was the smartest person ever, clearly.

Benjamin Franklin was one.

He died with Cancer so he wasn't posthuman.

He just had the PHENOTYPE commonly found in many Genius through History

A Heavy
... Massive
... ... Big
... ... ... Huge
... ... ... ... Bulging
... ... ... ... ... BRAIN

Look at his forehead just look at it.

>not listing euler, the greatest mathematician to ever walk the earth
sort yourself out

Read this quote by Ben Franklin and try to tell me he wasn't the smartest man ever to walk the earth

Tao is pretty smart too
Magnus Carlssen is pretty smart too
Daniel Tammet is pretty smart too
Larry Page and Sergey Brin are pretty smart too
Plenty of inhumanly smart people these days. Stop glorifying a past that you haven't even lived.

Dumbass didn't realize that anglos are like niggers to nordics and germans.

Anglos have amounted to far more than nords and germans desu.

>Cancer
that he got from watching an nuclear test

Than why are they far more swarthy?

Check mate brown person.