What does Veeky Forums think of binging with babish?

What does Veeky Forums think of binging with babish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0X7BC1GLp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like him because posting threads on Veeky Forums asking if Veeky Forums likes Babish really triggers Veeky Forums

binging with reddit

too much sex appeal. distracting from the food

he's never worked in a restaurant... make of that what you will

OP is a faggot. Stop making these threads you giant fucking human tumor. Die in a fire you stupid Reddit loving cock sucker.

How's middle school?

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

>make of that what you will
Jesus Christ could you sound like more of a limp-wristed, passive-aggressive little shit?

u mad son

I like his show and the babka recipe works. Don't think it needs a thread every day or two, though.

Annoying faggot with Reddit-tier commentary. Might as well watch rick and morty while you're at it.

oliver "reddit: the """""chef"""""" babish

>Liking Binging with Babish means you're a redditor
Might as well stop breathing

>2016
>watching tutorial videos on using Bing instead of based Lycos, altavista or ask jeeves
Kill you're self

He's popular, so Veeky Forums doesn't like him.

Kill yourself.

ASMR voice. He has very relaxing videos.

Annoying name

why don't janitors prune these threads as fucking spam??? There's a new one every fucking day. Just report and sage

He's fine, we don't need a thread about him every day though.

Hipster artisan new-age nu-male millennial post-ITV Finleyist mediocre maker-culturist videos.

Too masculine for us?

Still not sure whether it's pronounced BAAAbish or babISSSHHH.

> post for nazi ants
I'm not to worried.

people on reddit like him so Veeky Forums has to hate it

Hey guys, /pol/'s here!

he's great. The hate comes from

Considering he doesn't cook professionally, his organization and knife skills along with his attention to detail are actually very impressive. His recipes aren't bad either if you give them a shot. I really don't understand the amount of hate I'm seeing in this thread. His fanbase and sense of humor have nothing to do with his cooking.

"Binging"

>I really don't understand the amount of hate
no one really hates him and if they do, it's not because he's a bad cook

All the hate when ck made this thread weeks ago made me check out what all the fuss was about.

I subscribed to his channel both because I liked watching it and because it's hilarious to read these threads.

Guess that makes me a redditor now.

reddit

It doesn't break any rules

everything you do on this site makes you a redditor because reddit has literally everything

>implying Veeky Forums is meant for serious discussion and not shitposting

What i make of that is that he never worked in a restaurant. Why would you want to make your passion a chore?

>weredditnow.jpg

t. Babish shill

Sage

sage is not a downvote you massive fag

i dislike the word binge.

shit personality. classic new yorker that needs you to know where he lives

filtered

fuck people that are less than 20 years old

he says it at the beginning of every fucking episode

Why would you want to work doing something you don't like

How is that remotely relevant?

*cries in millennial*

you're still a millennial if you're under 35

All im saying is cooking is fun. Working in a restaurant is not.

I'm actually 19 years old.

>you can't enjoy cooking unless you've worked in a restaurant
having worked in a few restaurants I feel the opposite is closer to the truth

As much as Veeky Forums claims to hate Reddit's "hivemind" tendencies, it's remarkable how Veeky Forums will hate something (such as Babish) solely for being popular elsewhere, using "Reddit" as an insult and accusing anyone who likes [thing] of being a shill for it.

This site isn't counterculture. It's a pathetic, hypocritical parody of counterculture.

If you're under 18 now you're gen Z technically.

christ

Must be new here huh?

On the contrary. I'm enough of an oldfag to remember a better time.

>inb4 you call me delusional or a liar or what-have-you

We hate you people because you come here, refuse to adopt to board culture, and eventually make it the norm to get banned for saying nigger.
You are cancerous.
Also babish objectively sucks, if he was just doing recipes it'd be entertaining and good but he doesnt even try to be consistent with his own schtick. He just sees a food item on TV and lazily makes it, without any attempt at faithful recreation to the TV version.

>I'm an oldfag
>reddit spacing
>le this.gif
You're not fooling anybody, chump

Thank you for proving my point with your retarded, knee-jerk reaction.

I've never gotten what my girlfriend sees in Reddit, but you seem to have spent a lot of time there.

>He replied to my post that means I'm right!

>reddit spacing
This meme needs to die.

>le this.gif
Which I got on /co/ when it was fresh. But you're such a newfag you think it comes from Reddit. Jesus Christ.

You replied to my post without having read it, because you assumed I was from Reddit.

I want Veeky Forums to be better than it's become.

>This meme needs to die.
It won't because your stupid ass can't stop double-tapping enter from using reddit all day.

>which i got from a board here :(((((
And its something almost exclusively used on imgur and reddit, so good job.

>imagine being so autistic that you sperg out about imaginary website induced behaviour patterns on a mongolian fruitpicking forum
your parents must be wishing you've died during childbirth, why don't you relieve them of their burden by necking yourself?

>It won't because your stupid ass can't stop double-tapping enter from using reddit all day.
I don't post on Reddit. I double-tap space at the end of sentences and enter at the end of paragraphs/thoughts becaus I was taught that that's how you make text easy to read, back in the '80s, on a typewriter.

>And its something almost exclusively used on imgur and reddit, so good job.
You sure spend a lot of time on Reddit, user. I mean, you know it better than I do.

God damn the dude just cooks food from movies and shows. Is it that bad that he's popular?

>indictment of Veeky Forums culture
>reference to 'counterculture'
>drops in girlfriend reference

when does the narwhal bacon?

>indictment of Veeky Forums culture
Because it's shit these days.

>reference to 'counterculture'
Because Veeky Forums still tries to cling to a reputation for calling out the mainstream on its bullshit, but the closest it comes anymore is hating things solely because they were popular somewhere else first.

>drops in girlfriend reference
Because she's my only source for information on Reddit aside from anons like who spend all fucking day there to know what they should hate.

>when does the narwhal bacon?
Are you having a stroke?

>Because Veeky Forums still tries to cling to a reputation for calling out the mainstream on its bullshit

no it doesn't you moron. fuck off to some part of the site where people actually want to talk about this tribal bullshit.

Babish is associated with Reddit because he's the kind of thing people who post on Reddit absolutely love. Some suburban yuppie in a New York apartment making food from TV shows and cartoons and making you giggle at his antics while he does so. It's just so sanitized and kitschy that you must be from Reddit if you like it because they fucking adore that shit. For the most part Veeky Forums doesn't like stuff on Youtube because of how low-quality it is and how it thrives on clickbaiting retards.

And when you come here starting a thread like this it's practically the same as saying "hey Veeky Forums check out this sweet Hell's Kitchen scarf that my girlfriend knitted for me." This isn't the place to be talking about that because we don't care. Reddit however will care a great deal. So it's not as malicious as you'd think when we say "go to Reddit," we're not so much saying "we're better than you" as we are "you don't belong here, and there is a place full of people like you where you will have a much better time."

>I-If I call him a moron and deny the content of this entire thread, I'll win!

>now

>Babish is associated with Reddit because he's the kind of thing people who post on Reddit absolutely love.
I defer to your far more extensive experience on Reddit.

>Some suburban yuppie in a New York apartment
This is really a problem for you? What, are you too poor to have a place like his?
>n-no I'm rich
So you're an elitist prick?

>making food from TV shows and cartoons
Which you hate because...?

>and making you giggle at his antics while he does so.
What antics? Does he make you giggle? If not, why are you projecting?

>kitschy
You don't know what that word means.

>you must be from Reddit if you like it
And I must be from Florida because I like key lime pie, right? Holy fuck, how often were you dropped as a child?

>because they fucking adore that shit.
Again, you'd know better than I would.

>For the most part Veeky Forums doesn't like stuff on Youtube
What is Food Wishes? What is Townsends? Stop making shit up.

>And when you come here starting a thread like this
And now you assume I'm OP, when I was actually one of the people itching about how we get a Babish thread every day. Please tell me you work at the movies, because you have a talent for projecting.

>[inane garbage]
Jesus Christ user, seek help.

That is an impressive amount of buzzwords.

>For the most part Veeky Forums doesn't like stuff on Youtube
I wish timetravel existed so that I could go back a year and shoot you before you found this site.

I keep hearing in my head binging like bada bing not binge

Did they imply it was? I've never done reddit before so I don't know how downvotes work besides what the word implies but I'll settle just fine for posting without bumping the thread.

I'm honestly sick of seeing threads about him. He's a pretty shitty chef, but upper tier skills as a "home cook". So he's better than most shit on youtube but pretty crap otherwise. I mean just look at that god fucking awful technique with the knife; I hope he loses a finger. I've posted multiple times why I dislike him but all the autistic faggot fans of his here pretend it's just because reddit likes him. (Hint: the reason he's called a "reddit" thing is because he's cinematography over skill; good visuals but rather lacking technique and cooking skill). Although to be honest his camera work isn't even that great since you only see a tiny bit of the pan and barely any of the cooking, almost none of the cutting or prep work, vegetables in particular he pretty much straight skips over, and on top of that he brags about drinking whiskey, as if to get some credit with reddit or something. Most entertainment I got out of it was watching him hack the fuck out of a cornish game hen for like five seconds and declaring it "like surgery".

Sage because shit youtuber and shit thread

Don't forget coming back to the thread that upset you again to "totally not" bump it.

man i was calling him binging with babeesh for a while
no idea why i mean hes super white and also says his name in the show

Reddit is awesome and you guys are dumb neckbeards :^)

Holy shit could you project any more than this?

Fuck off this board you autistic faggot

dense cunt, food show ass basta
youtube.com/watch?v=H0X7BC1GLp8

In English, Jamal.

yuppie

Binging with Babbish is essentially a 'post that food from TV/anime you'd love to try'-thread. He knows he's not a professional and it's cool when he uses an improvised technique like grinding meat in a cold food chopper. Idk why everyone's ragging about him asking for Patreon donations; clearly he needs equipment and ingredients on a regular basis. Glad he's coming out with a cookbook.
I've made a few dishes at home, just because I was curious as all hell how they were made. The cuban pork from Chef is awesome when you brine and marinade it for a full count.

Chef John is better

When will you realize /pol/ is everywhere because it's the soul of Veeky Forums.

you realize people are actually getting paid to advertise him right?

/pol/ is the gangrenous testicle of Veeky Forums, a single festering aspect of the site that spreads its infection throughout the entire body

his style and voice are annoying but he seems like he is an exceptional amateur cook and i like his channel.

No, that other guy is pretty much right. /pol/ is pretty awful, but it's no less Veeky Forums than anything else here.

>cutting like that

Dude wants to lose his fingertips

it's not too bad

about the only thing that I don't like is how he plays up his """quirky""" alcoholic tendencies

xD le uboat Reddit gold for you scholarly gentlesir *le fedora tip*

Garbage "chef", garbage channel
Reported and saged, stop shilling this bullshit

he's not right at all, he's claiming /pol/ is the spirit of all Veeky Forums represents, which is ridiculous
it's an obnoxious part of the site that can't stay where it belongs, exactly like /b/ circa 2006, but I wouldn't deny it's as much a part of the site as anything else, it just needs to stay on its own fucking board

I think they should consider a new name for their series: *Cringing with Babish* is more appropriate.

In starting to thing this IS babish shilling yourself on Veeky Forums because there's the same thread nearly every day with the same text and people respond EVERY FUCKING TIME.

The show's tight, the recipes are good but God damn stop posting this shit like it's the new 'GO 'ZA

Prove it.

Metacomplaint: Delete these threads right away, they provide 0 discussion or content and are nothing but REEE REDDIT vs REEE I CAN BE FROM REDDIT arguing.