Welcome to Panera, user. What'll it be?

Welcome to Panera, user. What'll it be?

Broccoli Cheddar bread bowl, large soda.

A $17 dollar salad please :*)

cookie

I would like the directions out of here.

Could you tell me where the nearest Wendy's is, please?

For me, it's the McChicken

Kek

Bowl of the corn chowder and half of the chipotle chicken avocado melt please. Soda to drink.

>Go to Panera because wife wants it
>Order her stuff and something for myself
>"Sir, can we have your name for the order?"
>No
>"B-but Sir we need a name to complete the order"

That's why Panera has called me Lord Vader, Billy Bob, Susy Q, James Bond, and any other fake name I feel to get creative with. It's a fucking sandwich transaction, your corporate attempt at getting personal with me was measured, weighed, and found wanting. Panera is lucky my wife likes it or frankly it would get DROPPED.

The pick 2 please. Ill have the rice and bean soup and the chipotle chicken-avocado sandwich

>chipotle
wrong restaurant MORON

shot of espresso and a cookie please

I used to think like you and then I quit behaving like an elderly person with early onset alzheimers and made up a name and give that name out instead of my real one or instead of standing there arguing with them about needing my name.

Same with lowes and phone number its easier to say you don't have one or give them a fake one.

>Coffee is yellow

Actually I'm the same. I now just say James or something. I did that when I was younger.

Also the same at Dicks Sporting goods. When they ask for my zip code I just tell them no.

I'll take the pick 2, Mediterranean veggie sandwich and a corn chowder with side of bread and a free pastry... Oh and an Arnold palmer

>...and would you like bread, chips or an apple with that?
I worked at Panera for a year from 2014-2015, ask me anything.

Fuck you I work as a night baker there right now ask me anything.

macaroni and cheese bread bowl

STOP WALKING ON MY FRESHLY MOPPED FLOORS BAKER-CUNT

Maybe if you dumb cunts would stop blasting nigger music and staring at your phones you could actually get out of their before I get there.

Panera is terrible.

TURKEY FUCKING BRAVO NIGGER

I actually really like their veggie sandwich on the tomato bread.

this user knows whats up

>being this autistic
>having a wife
select one.

>Panera is lucky my wife likes it
Yeah because I'm sure they would go out of business without you. That being said though their food and coffee is shit.

I worked there too, managed to get hired at a hotel.
Dunno which market you came from but if you're in the LA market I suggest you leave unless you're that dark skinned bitch who can literally get away with anything.
Fuck all them bts

Yeah, I just use "Bob". One time I even spelled it out for them because I was thinking of my real name instead of my food ordering name.

>Mediterranean veggie sandwich

Yes.

Tomato basil bread is amazing with that fresh taste of the cucumbers and feta and peppers

Why the fuck can't you guys make decent bread?

Not trying to start shit, just saying that I've never had an acceptable piece of bread(or foodstuffs) from a Panera.

Women love it though. Can't figure it out.

A chicken sandwich washed with organic soap and Fiji water. I only eat the CLEANEST possible food.

That cute paki girl at the register please, I need to colonize her womb

>hehehe my names deadpool! Kek they will never figure out my extremely pathetic attempt at being alpha.

user you probably have a normal name anyway. Who cares if people know your name is David?

>And so that's a half-sandwich, cup of soup, and an apple. Your total will be $27 user.

Not using names for David Ryder what a fucking pleb

those restaurants are fucking creepy so are the people that eat there.

I'll just take the door out thanks

>
>Why the fuck can't you guys make decent bread?
>
>Not trying to start shit, just saying that tI've never had an acceptable piece of bread(or foodstuffs) from a Panera.
>
>Women love it though. Can't figure it out.

The bread dough is all mixed at a central location and then delivered to the Cafe's. The baker's only proof it and put it in the oven. The night baker's only bake the foccacia, ciabatta, and the sourdough bread. Everything else is baked the day before by the day baker's. If your bread isn't good it's probably because the people who work there are lazy shits who didn't give it enough time on the floor or the proof box then sapped it in the oven at too high a temp so they could get out of the store sooner.

I'd like a dry ass sandwich and a dry ass salad picked from the front lawn. Fuck this place

I'll take your number, qtp2t.

>all this hate

I fucking love St. Louis Bread Company. It was better when it was smaller, but if I'm in the mood for it, a mac and cheese and broccoli cheddar (clam chowder if Friday) with chips, soda, a whole French baguette and chocolate pastry is my jam.

I'll take the pick 2.
Chicken caesar salad, extra dressing on the side, and broccoli cheddar soup

Someone post pics of Panera food. I've never been there.

>Women love it though. Can't figure it out.
Same reason they love Yoplait and Starbucks.

I used to love this portobella mushroom panini they made, but it was discontinued like 8-9 years ago. Anyone remember it? I haven't really eaten there since. Mediterranean veggie was always good too though.

all I can find on google is commercial looking shit but let me tell you their sandwiches fucking suck dick, the people there have no idea how to assemble a sandwich
the breads usually dry as fuck with barely any spread, the meat usually covers like half the sandwich at most and the same with the cheese or the lettuce, whatever you order.
The soups are alright, they come in bags though i've had this confirmed with a friend that used to work there. the salads are hit and miss sometimes you'll get a salad that looks like they went outside and picked leaves off the ground
the high point is the breads and baked goods, they have some pretty good pastries and the bread they give you with the soup is a nice crusty little 1/8th or so of a french baguette, perfect for dipping in soup

I would like a small half sandwich and small soup for 12.95

I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

Funny thing, was at arby's, they asked for name, literally the only customer in the place, anyway, I tell her Simon.

>how do you spell that?

I wasn't expecting that

noooooo you're wrong!

A shitton of sodium and a kidney stone with that please

I haven't ever eaten here. It kinda baffles me, but if I'm eating out, normally I want ultra-convenient or sit-down.

Any recommendations?

this sounds vaguely familiar

Wow, it's so edgy to hate Panera. Their souffles and orange scones are good, but not worth what they charge. I still go there a couple times a year and get it to go.

Kek

They have some nice sandwiches and soup, better than fast food at least

I'll have the bread salad, a bread sandwich, with a side of garlic bread and crackers.

I'm just here to meet the girl I met on POF

I think they got rid of my favorite flavor, but the broth bowls are pretty good. I actually feel full after eating those. The $15 tiny sandwiches are a fucking meme though.

realest post I've seen on Veeky Forums in months

Fucking this

aw shit bro I did that shit for like five years, eventually hit BTS and then nope'd the fuck outta there once my market went franchise instead of corporate. Fuck Panera, worst years of my life.

Honestly this. The dough is decent and Panera bread can actually be very good if it's made correctly. It's never made correctly.

do you also do this when you make restaurant reservations? you're a loon

can i have... uhhhh.... a pizza roll with a peach ice tea.