Do you have your own definition of God, Veeky Forums?

Do you have your own definition of God, Veeky Forums?

God is the prime mover

Yes.
Me.

God is that which is ineffable.

god is a manmade construction at its core
simply because it has the negative aspects of man

>Gods cant be negative

due to its entirely negative construction for only negatively human aspects at the time and place, god serves as god-the-human-invention then as any other thing

which means even if there is a god humans would change it in such a way that it is god for us so that god the other ceases to exist the moment it became god

the aztecs immediate loss of faith and recognition is the opposite case

No. I am a Christian. God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, together as one God who created all things and redeemed mankind.

As fedora as it sounds...God to me is pretty much "the force"

holy fuck I'm cringing pretty hard bro

>definition

Definitions are trash and dumb to smoke.

The inevitable mundane unknowable.

God is dead.

>implying God has negative aspects

>God
>mundane

try again fedora

God=Thramysachus

not morally negative but non-organic and non-"godlike"

such as smells like shit eat human food and defecates

hence the analogy about cortez, their immediate reaction meant that they knew what isn't god and preciously because they know exactly how it is suppose to be

thus god has to on some level satisfy god requirements thus nothing real by definition can fit that definition

He went to hell when he died.

On the third day he rose again.

It's a pretty hard rip-off of Spinoza and Whitehead but I see God as both the embodiment of energy and the eternal first substance. He is synonymous with the universe in the sense that the universe in its entirety is contained as an expression of God, but God also transcends the universe as the substance which expresses the universe. I don't see him as having any traditional notions of consciousness or embodiment, but that he does have a unique and transcendental consciousness unlike anything humans could comprehend or describe. It's like a strange middle ground between pantheism and panentheism.

no because im not one of those fucking idiots who thinks he personally solved metaphysics and the universe

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Only-begotten, begotten of the Father before all ages; Light of Light: true God of true God; begotten, not made; of one essence with the Father, by Whom all things were made; Who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from the heavens, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and became man; And was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and suffered, and was buried; And arose again on the third day according to the Scriptures; And ascended into the heavens, and sitteth at the right hand of the Father; And shall come again, with glory, to judge both the living and the dead; Whose kingdom shall have no end. And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life; Who proceedeth from the Father; Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; Who spake by the prophets. In One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. I confess one baptism for the remission of sins. I look for the resurrection of the dead, And the life of the age to come. Amen.

I'm not that Veeky Forums but I'll bite.

Math.
Gloriously emergent and all-mighty math.
Infinitely recursively patterned in limitless complexity math.
Ever expanding in the capability that it can further define itself among what it has already witnessed if its own manifestation math.
We are all god witnessing ourself.

a priori

God is the great programmer.
Designed the universal laws and left the program running.

God is the void; the chaos within; it - for I see it as a consciousless entity - is the force which wants to split matter and impose entropy in the universe. God is all the potential the universe has to offer. God is beyond space and time, as those concepts are aberrations - outright perversions - of its chaotic essence.

God is a fictional character.

Yeah, God is a piece of shit