I do not eat at chain restaurants

I do not eat at chain restaurants.

Other urls found in this thread:

ecopolitan.com/common/assets/2/3/2_53e1d628147eb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I eat at chain restaurants

Me neither. But I live in a place with so many good independent restaurants chains are weak by comparison. I'm well aware many people don't have much in the way of other options.

I usually don't eat at any restaurants. I like to know exactly what I'm eating for diagnostic purposes, and culinary school doesn't teach how to cook without oil and salt.

I can tell you're partly joking, but I unironically don't eat at restaurants. I will not eat something if I don't know the person who made it.

I'm not joking at all. Waiters know nothing about the food they carry to the table, and it's no fun playing telephone/chinese whispers with the kitchen.

What if you know the person who made it but they are Muslim?

>he eats at restaurants or fast food
>literally reheated trash then deep fried

when i have to eat out, i unironically only get steamed veggie sides

>Waiters know nothing about the food they carry to the table,

You must eat at some real shitholes.

He said he doesn't eat at restaurants. How is he supposed to know what a waiter's job is.

Yes, I'm in Minnesota.

Would you eat at one with a mouse?

I ate at one with squirrels. It was a raw fad place and closed last year. I didn't like it. Too fatty and unhealthy for me. Not even entirely whole foods. Extracted coconut oil and de-fibered juice in everything. Unenjoyable amount of nuts in everything because "cooked starches are evil" and there's no other way to achieve restaurant calorie density.

>squirrels in the restaurant
>nuts in everything
What the fuck was this place called? There's no way this could be legal.

Probably not, desu.

I never saw any in the restaurant, but they were outside aggressively begging and I saw them going in and out the upper floor above the restaurant. It was called Ecopolitan. Menu here:

ecopolitan.com/common/assets/2/3/2_53e1d628147eb.pdf

I do not chain eat restaurants.

Oh fuck me, they serve zuchinni noodles.

I personally do but more power to you.

They don't really exist where I live, except for the omnipresent McDos and some motorway places.

I wouldn't eat in them if they did.

So is this just when you choose where to eat or do you seriously sit and refuse to go if the rest of the group wants to go to a chain?