What books will make me more empathetic with men?

What books will make me more empathetic with men?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0778611/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Almost any book written by a man before 1990

why would you want that

Empathy is wasted on men. They're robots. Treat them like defective but occasionally useful machinery. Heavy lifting and phallic warmth they come in handy but that's about it.

>phallic warmth

good bait familia

>be a man
>be a writer
>already know that I will have to be cutthroat to leave a mark on this world
>everyone else who is ambitious has reached the same conclusion
>the ones who have not reached this conclusion are living unexamined life, which includes hedonism and cheap entertainment (most notably, sex)

>mfw this post is 100% correct

Man created the internet so you could cry about how much we alike we are to robot men. If men didn't create the internet you would be writing this in your dairy, or saying it to your mum for it to never be heard again. But now you're typing it on an Anonymous Tibetan Anime Forum for neck-beards to reply, in hopes of getting your attention on the premise that you offer a greater than 0% chance off being a mate. Who's superior again? and who gives a shit?

bro

>>anyone who's had sex is an intellectual midget
>>i would know, i read books.

Blood Meridian

The Apology.

The Western Canon

this

Haven't said that, I've said that people with no ambitions usually resort to entertainments such as sex. I'm not saying that ambitious people are completely immune to it, nor am I saying that only smart people are ambitious.

This is accurate

Nice shot. Where is it from?

Movie about Sartre and Beauvoir
imdb.com/title/tt0778611/

though Beauvoir is my waifu you can't have her

Thank you.

No worries I have my own waifu.

Kamasutra.

Follow the book and you'll be empathetic with all the men. You'll be their #1 best friend.

houellebecq

>tfw no edgy college-aged bitter feminist Veeky Forums gf

what's the point