Whats the maximum amount of weight you can gain on a single day?

whats the maximum amount of weight you can gain on a single day?
like what if you just kept swallowing skittles withot chewing them with a big bottle of soda the entire day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoyfxqobGKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that poutine sushi?

a better method would be just pouring sugar into your mouth

Far too inefficient. Carbs and proteins contain 4kcal/g. Fats contain 9kcal/g. Therefore eating carbs all day will result in less total caloric intake per unit time. The most efficient method would be to drink olive oil or something

im not talking about caloric intake but weight gain

there's more to it than calories. sugar and fat have different effects on your body. sugar makes you hungrier, whereas fat satiates you.

Uranium has several billion calories per gram so just eat that.
Make sure you also eat the graphite from some pencials so the radiation doesn't harm you.

Arctic explorers carry butter, so I assume it's the most compact form of calories.

>im not talking about fuel but fire

How can you be sure the oil will be metabolized and not passed through?

>all food is the same

It effectively is, for the question of weight gain. Take your mom-science back to facebook.

Caloric Intake = Weight gain

It's simply how energy works. The question at hand is simply, how can you get the most calories into your body while filling your stomach the least.

Answer is probably either chugging olive oil, eating sticks of butter, or eating straight sugar.

Perhaps there's some way to inject calories straight into the bloodstream, skipping your stomach. If that's the case, that would probably be the answer.

You can eat a pound of candy and still be able to take in more. After a pound of meat you're pretty much at capacity.

Hilariously wrong.

>the human stomach can distend up to 4 liters
>beef tallow has 904 calories per 100grams
>4000 grams = 4 liters
>904 × 40 = 36,160 cals
>36,160 cals ÷ 3,500 cals/lb = 10.33lbs
Unless we're talking about raw weight and not food absorbed in which case calculations would be different

4 liters of beef tallow does not weigh 4000 grams. you can only use that volume-mass conversion when dealing with water

>he thinks mass is the same as weight

Nope. Thanks for playing, hun.

It is on earth though for all intents and purposes. I fucking hate pseuds so much.

I must admit, I'm curious to see the dump you would take after swallowing skittles all day

>going for max weight gain
>eating food
>not chugging mercury
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

gram is a unit of mass. don't really know your angle with this post

He didn't say that.

You're probably the guy that thinks a pound of beef doesn't weigh as much as a pound of candy

no offence but you're fucking retarded

>Caloric Intake = Weight gain

Not necessarily. If OP is strictly talking about gaining weight (not body mass), the best way to do so is with water. A gallon of water weighs 8.345lbs.

Consume a shit load of salt, which will cause your body to retain excess water in an attempt to dilute the salt content. Of course you'll just piss the water back out in a short time. Fighters and wrestlers dehydrate themselves in the final stages of cutting to make weight. Their weight can fluctuate 15lbs in a day.

Or if OP is trying to gain body mass, drink oil

>4000 grams = 4 liters
What takes up more volume, 1kg of feathers or 1kg of steel?
You dumbass

>satiety is based on weight of food consumed
You're a stupid nigger

>A gallon of water weighs 8.345lbs
>1 gallon of mercury weighs 113.4 lbs

>wasting your time on water
>making it
PICK ONE

Probably something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PoyfxqobGKI

>i was questioning whether I should film this but I think for science's sake and digestion questions people might have - this is actually the coolest poop i've ever taken in my life

Most majestic shit I've ever seen. It's glorious.

I think drinking oil is just going to lead to greasy shits. I'd go for sugared butter.

Best answer here

Quality post

Depending on amount of dehydration with body size 40 lbs in a day isnt too much of a swing in a nearly 300 lb subject under training conditions of course the subject would be near kidney failer prior and quite near drowning in fluids when calculated for wild swing in wieght

Fighters do much to cut weight including spitting and extreme dehydration

Best answer here

Quality post

Depending on amount of dehydration with body size 40 lbs in a day isnt too much of a swing in a nearly 300 lb subject under training conditions of course the subject would be near kidney failure prior and quite near drowning in fluids when calculated for wild swing in wieght

Fighters do much to cut weight including spitting and extreme dehydration

Well if you're talking about how much fat you could gain in a day it'd probably be limited by how much fat your body could store in a day, and I'm not really sure how a human body handles all that or if there's some component to fat production/storage that would need to be supported.

After you pass a certain threshhold most of what you eat will pass through or get puked up anyhow rather than stored.

Best answer here

Quality post

Insulin is the hormone that stores sugar in post tissues so you need to be taking insulin to form the most possible tissue in one day. Bodybuilders use growth hormone and insulin together to achieve this, but I'm not sure if growth hormones properties would restrict fat storage. OP needs to be eating as much sugar and fat as possible while injecting a matching amount of insulin to keep his blood sugar in a non lethal range. A direct IV of glucose may help but it also may destroy his liver. I'm not sure if anyone has tried any of this before so it's uncharted territory.

Good luck OP

>light weight

Osmium
It is a hard, brittle, bluish-white transition metal in the platinum group that is found as a trace element in alloys, mostly in platinum ores. Osmium is the densest naturally occurring element, with a density of22.59 g/cm3.

pshhh where you gonna get all that osmium in one day? huh?

People eat a pound of steak regularly. Never heard of anyone but the fattiest fatties eating a pound of candy. That's what, 5 Hershey's bars?

>Didn't have friends as a kid to go trick or treating with
Sorry to hear

Did you never go trick or treating?

you can eat more calories in carbs than fats simply because food high on fats will make you sick and make you vomit as high carb food will let you keep munching

you can drink yourself to death faster than you can eat yourself to death because too much water fucks up your blood and you die

>Flyovers

>too much water fucks up your blood
It's certainly not the safest thing to do but the salt would mitigate some of the effect. People who die from drinking too much water do so because there isn't enough sodium in their blood. Electrolytes and shit

I took my girlfriend on vacation and we spent a whole day eating. I didn't weigh myself, but she gained 6.2 lbs thar day.

I only ever had one person ask this question in my life before, a fairly fat girlfriend who I dated for years and who gave me my preference/fetish for fat girls and weight gain that I retain to this day. Cute fat girls really are just the best thing ever, I'll never forget her.

How soft are you OP I wonder?