>came in and ask if I had any plans to apply for jobs in the near future
>screamed at her to get out and slammed the door
>punched a hole in the wall
>destroyed my room
>tfw mommy locked herself in her room and missed work
>can hear her crying in there now
>tfw just had an awesome idea for a novel out of nowhere
>realize I can't write it now and have to move out

Anybody else here suffer as a result of their genius? Life seems to place obstacles in my way specifically to draw me to anger and thus to intense emotional experiences wherein I am suddenly rewarded with profound theories and ideas.

>be literally bred for slavery from the moment you are born
>unemployable, just being shunted from seasonal placement zero hour contract work (((full time))) """jobs"""
>can't pay rent
>can't pay bills
>getting evicted

I have zero skills, 11 years of mandatory education where they do everything to make sure you know as little as possible

Why did I have to be born to shitty retarded toilet cultured immigrants who's laissez faire attitude and dumb fairy tales left me with zero skills an inablity to engage in pragmatic european ice age evolved thinking patterns?

Is any of this even real?

Hello?

Its the burden we lonely few have to bare, I'm glad you dealt with that perfidious cunt in a rational manner, I would have gone over board

Which country do you live in?

I live in hell on earth

London, England

I'm not really that angry at my mother, moreso a world that demands that I either suffer horribly by having to rent somewhere while sacrificing all my time and energy or that I suffer humiliation and mockery by living with my mother and not ruining my life for the sake of obnoxious extroverts with no capacity to entertain themselves. I have considered living in a tent, in a vehicle, in a monastery, in an abandoned church, in a large library, in a small cheap property in Eastern Europe, and so on. Yet time and time again I ask myself, why should I be driven to such extreme measures simply because I am an extremely sensitive, empathetic, intelligent and creative individual? I am much like the canary placed in the mineshaft to detect early signs of gas leakage. Much like that canary I am suffering in hell due to my extreme sensitivity and foresight, while those around me toil in darkness and dirt for no real purpose. I hate this world so friggin much.

Whereabouts in London?

South, East, North, West?

West

How far West? West London or the street shitter suburbs?

All the way, I live near a farm

How old are you and what jobs have you / do you work?

Dont want to turn this into a blog, trust me ive done it all and tried every cop-out and quick fix out there

theres no way out for me, i got an appointment with a bridge someday soon

I've written at length on this, posted it here and noone had the answer, thanks though, I just need to vent sometimes

How old are you?

Are you the guy who keeps frogposting about walking around a uni campus and feeling bad due to all the chads walking around etc?

No I barely post

Do you have a degree?

What was your most recent job?

I'm a Londonfag too (not OP)

Nobody has the answer because the answer lies within you. You have to take responsibility of your own life. I know this is hard, I've struggled with it myself. And nobody teaches you that shit, at least nobody taught me nor any of my friends. Some people are happy with just doing what they're told, keep a steady job and continue living like that. I could not do it, and I've done almost exactly what you did. And I started to hate myself like you do now. But there is a way out. Just remember that if you have the will to kill yourself, you have the will to get up every day and write. Write shit in the beginning, but just continue writing. You will eventually find it rewarding. I can't tell you anything else. But there is a way out.

If you are creative, like me, you will not be happy with a regular job, you have to do something creative. But I think you should find a way to sustain yourself. Get a part time job. Living with your mother will only create a rift between you two. Start there. Tell her you will follow your path even if it may destroy you in the process. Find a job you can combine with your writing. This is possible. Others have done it. But hiding in your room and only wishing for a better life will not get you anywhere. Do something about it today. Start with talking to your mom.

Fuck off Chad

>be me
>be 21
>be studying philosophy in university, with great results
>realize that I love this field, but I don't love it enough to dedicate my entire life to it
>decide that I'll become a piano virtuoso
>tell my parents that from now mon I will only play the piano, all day long until I become the greatest pianist of this generation
>they're rich and well connected,so they agree with no resistance
>they are actually supportive and are already paying for daily lessons with literally the best pianist in this city (top 5 in my country)
>have a couple lessons with him
>he sees that I'm extremely talented and musical, my hands are great (long fingers, wide range) and my artistic attitude is just perfect
>tells me that he can turn me into a virtuoso in less than 5 years if I follow his directions
>dad actually believes that I can do it, mom thinks that it's just a phase, but she's fine, since if I fail at this she knows that she can get me a decent job anyway

Feels good. And here's the worst part

>tfw I've practiced only 3 hours in the last 2 weeks, and I've faked a fever to avoid lessons

I'm the worst.

NEVER go without a steady source of income, you baboon.

Are you me?

>be me
>be 22
>study physics for 2 years in a decent university
>understand that it's not for me
>tell my parents that I'll study philosophy instead
>they're wealthy enough to pay for my expenses as long as they're alive (not that much, only rent and food: university is free in my country)
>my mom tells me that she prefers me as a philosopher rather than a physicist (she teaches French in that same university and has a strong bias against STEMlords)
>my dad is proud too, he's 100% sure that this is the right choice

>start studying philosophy
>fall in deep depression immediatly, miss every single lecture for 2 months straight

We can do it mate. We both love these fields, and we both like the idea of succeding in them.
We just have to master our discipline and fucking study.

Well, I hope that's enough. I truly do.

How come no one has commented that OP's post is obviously satire.

Keep at it.
Ryo Fukai started learning at 22

I'm not pursuing music, but this hit too close to home.
>that early enthusiasm
>realizing 2-3 weeks later that you have done nothing

I feel you, my friend.

i assumed it was bait

LOL the privilege.

I work 58 hours a week but the job basically only requires basic algebra and me hitting a button every half hour or so. Been studying music, philosophy, and anatomical drawing. I will be a polymath by the time I die alone and no one will ever know or care.

>be 26
>resigned or fired from jobs in multiple fields: finance, marketing, admin, retail
>love history
>somehow get onto a medieval history masters course despite a shit ba grade in a completely unrelated subject
>full of excitement
> struggle with reading, research, the class and the course
>lowest score on every coursework so far

Really no idea what to do, I feel like I'm playing catch-up in every aspect of my life.