What's the deal with fast food companies selling their sauces?

What's the deal with fast food companies selling their sauces?

For me it's the McChicken sauce, the best fast food sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7N8fG8gfZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just marked up mayonnaise.

i think it has a distinct taste that i cant seem to find anywhere else. i was glad when i heard they released these bottles. dont care much for the mac sauce or fillet o fish sauce

It's the taste of the cheapest possible ingredients sold at massive mark up.

Where find Mac sauce, I've never seen it.

Why do they only sell these things in euroland?

Wait a minute

McChicken sauce in the US is just Mayo. In Leafland, it's an actual special sauce.

Lies. There is mustard and vaccines too.

>Canada
>Food

I quit going to Chicken Shack, as their prices are too high ($17 for eight ribs, some broasted potatoes and a roll?!) but I’d like to get a bottle of their BBQ sauce.

This isn't even a joke, it's in every canadian grocery

its fucking mayo

No, it clearly says "mayonnaise style sauce"

>An average canadian breakfast consists of pouring your bag of milk into your bag of cereal

Is this in a Sobeys?

So runny mayo?

IGA

The Big Mac Sauce I bought last week was fucking garbage. You could taste the preservatives they were forced to add to sell it to the public. It was the worst approximation of 'Big Mac' sauce I'd ever tasted. I've made better from internet recipes.

Don't buy that fucking garbage, they ruin it for distribution. I'm not joking in the least.

that costs as much as 4 actual mcchickens

I wish Chick-Fil-A sold their Chick-Fil-A sauce by the bottle at stores, same for their Polynesian sauce.

JUST ORDER A CUP OF SAUCE AT MCDONALDS

anybody have the burger sauce from bobbys burger palace?

that's one of those good on anything sauces. It's $10 a bottle though so fuck that. but I have no idea what it is, it's very unique

I think it's thousand island with extra mustard

they taste uniquely good and have alot of food-product engineering behind them so how is selling them in some way bad?

i keep seeing this in the store and am tempted to buy it, anybody tried this?

>alot
Opinion discarded

I'd eat it.

Vertical integration

That'll be 60 Canadian dollarettes

I am in Ontario and I nevar ceen dem

North Vancouver here, seen em years ago but not recently

For me it's the polynesian

Alberta here, found it

So that you can enjoy the authentic flavor of garbage poor people food at home!

>vaccines
So you're saying mcchickens cause autism?

This would explain a lot about the whole mcchicken meme

>a fucking leaf

PEI here gotem

the filet-o-fish sauce is literally just sweet tartar sauce

yes, and that's why the label is in both english and french

theyre in canada too

Wish arbies' had a bottle of their horse radish sauce. I usually grab 2 handfuls of their packs whenever I go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7N8fG8gfZY

Stop shopping in fuckin Freshcos and No Frills you broke fucking loser. That shit is in every Sobeys/Loblaws/Metro I've been in for the last two years.

I work in a grocery store and surprisingly our-highest-purchased item is Whataburger ketchup. I've seen their sauces go for $12+ a bottle on secondhand-seller sites, which is funny because you can order it direct from my grocery chain nation-wide for retail price.

why the translation below chicken ? francefags can't read english ?

Lol, Canadians have the funniest names for stores
>holt renfrew

For me, it's the McChicken sauce. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

A FUCKING LEAF!!!

RAKE HIM!!

It almost like Canada is a multi lingual country isn't it?
Retard.

With chicken, you want to make every bite count. That's why I use McChicken Sauce. McChicken sauce brings out every single bite of McChicken, or even Junior McChicken. Mmmmm, delicious. For me, there's only one sauce, McChicken sauce. Because McChicken sauce has all the taste that makes every bite count.

>mommy make the mean internet stop making fun of us for thinking we have our own culture
It's almost like Canadians have an even bigger chip on their shoulder than New Zealanders

Now go jack off to your poster of the space arm and repeat after me: Toronto isn't the Real Canada because they have indoor toilets and an international airport

I'm not Canadian.
Nice try though.

Mcdonalds "chicken sauce" is mayonnaise with extra sugar. Thats all it is.

its because its almost the same as japanese mayo
its made with soybean oil, eggs and plain vinegar whereas the japanese mayo uses rice vinegar

Shut the fuck up retard