Anybody else grumpy as hell until they've had their morning coffee? Although, for me sometimes it's a morning coke...

Anybody else grumpy as hell until they've had their morning coffee? Although, for me sometimes it's a morning coke, or morning energy drink, but same concept really. My head just isn't on straight yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDp7Fn_y-QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coffee is for the weak

tfw literally addicted to caffeine

Yeah I definitley have a physical addiction. I develop a headache that gets progressively worse if I don't get my coffee/sips by around 1pm.

You can drink coke in the morning?...wait...you drink soda?!

Every now and again I crave something carbonated and ice cold first thing when I get up, I feel like the carbonation is cutting through the dryness of my throat, feels good in a harsh liquid way, slightly stinging

>for me sometimes it's a morning coke, or morning energy drink,

shut up fattie. don't associate us fine coffee connoisseurs with you caffeine/sugar drink junkies.

>shut up fattie. don't associate us fine coffee connoisseurs with you caffeine/sugar drink junkies.

Join the /sip/ gang

Yeah. I've got it bad OP. I am shit at life until I've had my daily fix.
On a side note, I just bought a french press for my coffee problem. It's really really great. You should try making the daily brew that way sometime.
>pic related. That's me after the glorious caffeine enters the bloodstream.

>tfw coffee machine broke

I just make coffee at work before the headache withdraws come in. My days off though I either suffer or go out and buy coffee.

FeelsBad

Enjoy your bitter drink and yellow teeth.

And enjoy never feeling the true bliss of being a completely natural early bird.

No, I'm not addicted to drugs.

>he doesn't appreciate a midnight's tranquility

Tell us about it, sister! Don't even talk to me before I've had my morning cup.

>being a completely natural early bird.

Aren't you a bit precious.

No talkie until coffee

Why not? Drugs are awesome.

JUST DRINK COLD WATER WHEN YOU WAKE UP.
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED, IT WILL WAKE YOU UP.

I've always been able to wean off it just having half the dosage the first day and then none. Currently off it. Feels good. Still having a large dose of theobromine in the morning.

It occurred to me this morning as I was making coffee that these kinds of shitposts are probably part of an energy drink astrotufing campaign to make "non-traditional" caffeine sources seem "rebellious" to millennials by associating caffeine with uncool conformists and people who wish to emulate the antiquated ways of the boomer generation.

I'm surprised it hasn't backfired on them yet.

I feel like trash if I don't have it

>tfw you limit yourself to one cup a day so the caffeine actually works when you need it

Still smash the tea though. In fact I tend to drink it more when I'm extremely tired as the L-theanine prevents jitters.

I'm that way for ephedrine

Caffeine itself is like food

Why would it backfire? It certainly worked for coffee in the '80s

youtube.com/watch?v=RDp7Fn_y-QU

I get headaches if I don't have some caffeine in the morning.

How much does Monster Energy pay you to post here?

Withdrawal headaches are the bane of my existance

Morning blowjob here.

No one cares that you can suck your own dick.

>what is a toothbrush and toothpaste
come on