How has food addiction affected your life?

How has food addiction affected your life?

being fat and overeating is better than being an alcoholic

I'm only addicted to cooking it, I've weighed 135 pounds since high school.
Not really, but both are pretty shitty.

It hasn't.

>t. self control

lol no

Guess again, fatty.

Ok

It kept me alive?

It gave me the energy I needed to continue living.

It's the worst addiction I'vwe ever had. Tobacco and drugs and alcohol are not needed by the body, but sustenance is. Someone please kill me (with food)

I eat so much but I'm not fat because I work labor intensive jobs (Construction) and work out as often as I can and I fear that the moment I stop I'll blow up like a balloon

You're correct. Look at ex-pro athletes. They blow the fuck up if they don't keep working out.

when I was younger food was definitely an escape..however I was also a pretty active kid so i never grew overweight..also being taller then average helped
it become an issue in college when I no longer had a regimen of organized sports to keep me in shape
alcoholism helped me overcome food addiction...weed helped me overcome alcoholism..and now I'm currently on the 10th day of an all water fast to overcome all addictions

>all water fast
enjoy the hospital idiot, your body needs calories to survive

is this a moist new meme?

mostly becuase it caused me to be gfless for many years
Its not that I couldn't get a gf of course, anyone really can if they are willing to settle. but I'm not willing to settle, I will only date objectively hot girls. Id rather not be having sex than to have sex with anything other than premium stock.

then I got in shape, got a hot gf, and my old habits started to creep in so she dumped me. So I got in shape again, and now I have a new hot girl I'm going out with this weekend to hopefully make my new gf

It's the dumbest addiction. I had a rough childhood and didn't have parents to teach me basic shit and my dumbass ate nothing but fast food from like 16 to 19 and I got fat as fuck. I got so fucking hooked on it though that when I first quit i had withdrawals. I was legitimately addicted to fast food. So fucking stupid. I eventually got help and found out I'm bipolar and got medication for that and I'm slowly getting back in shape now. Pic related is me, 22 years old and currently halfway to my goal of losing 60 pounds.

2 bad u'll always look ugly with that hairstyle, glasses and sideburns

>being this much of a jaded faggot

No. You'd still a fuck an alcoholic chick if she's good looking. The fatty is just fat, in which case you gotta be the one drinking.

>being that ugly

Nice bracelets faggot

That's only because they keep eating like a fucking fat as fatass

The doctor say I will die if I stop my addiction :o