Same person, different genitalia

>same person, different genitalia
Why is one celebrated, why the other scorned?

One is a Jew.

Reddit tier bait.

>same person

It's obvious that you haven't read either

>Veeky Forums hates Rand
>Veeky Forums loves Stirner

>RAND WANTS POOR PEOPLE TO DIE IN THE STREET FOR HER SELF INTEREST THIS IS AN ABOMINATION!!!! A MORAL OUTRAGE!!!!
>pff, why is it bad to want to kill rich people for my self interest? get your spooks outta here

Nietzsche had great prose, Rand had speed-freak prose.

Do you think we read for plot?

>1st wave feminist
I think your job's done, buddy

>still hasn't read either

>''''intellectuals'''' who can't compete in a free jew market hate rand
>''''intellectuals'''' like stirner because he justifies their pathological violence against said jew economic system

One is a better writer than the other.

Stirner derided intellectuals no matter how many quotation marks were put around the word

>Not realizing egoism is a dead end and the only worthwhile things egoists preach were formulated better by Aristotle
It's like you don't even want to lead a fulfilling life.

From a distance, if you squint, Rand almost looks like a QT in this pic

There's really no reason why everyone should hate Ayn Rand but love Aristotle. Objectivism is really post-Industrial Aristotelian thought.

Is this the daily "let's give the philosophy readers aneurysms" thread?

Never read Rand. Never read Nietzsche. Never read Aristotle or Stirner or Camus or Marx.

Read Plato, then go to Descartes, Spinoza, Hobbes, Locke, Diderot, Voltaire, Kant, and Hume, then stop reading pseudointellectual philosophy garbage.

You are literally a fucking retard if you think those two are at all comparable. And I don't just mean in quality. Freddy "There are no facts, only interpretations" Nietzsche would have fucking hated Rand.

The only thing they have in common is edgy teenage fanboys who think reading wikipedia constitutes philosophical study

4/10

I literally started typing it.

are you nuts? she looks like Nosferatu

Remember user, I said from a distance and "almost." Can't you see it? Those big doe eyes? It's like one of those Magic Eye books. You have to concentrate.

Everyone hates Ayn Rand because she reveals a very uncomfortable truth: the majority of people are unexceptional and replaceable.

Rand IS a qt.

Figuring this out is the ultimate test of patrician taste.

It's the eyes my dude

And the cute hat

Well, let's say she WAS a qt and there's a reason she was an actor.

>Actor
Lets not be too generous now.

Still a cute though.

kwk

Nietzsche isn't advocating egoism, he says pure egoism will never make you happy

>neo/lit/ not understanding striner
This is a Striner now