Attention Veeky Forums

Can we get a tribute going to the great American-Chinese buffet?

I would kill a man for some of these.

>tfw racist but love Chinese buffets

My favorite is the hot dogs wrapped in bacon.

Never seen them. But my local place usually has a whole side of baked salmon that I love to dig into.

reminder that the chinese buffet was suggested by an american so they could stuff their face more

that's nicer than the ones I usually see.

>chinese buffets where every one has exactly the same generic chinese food that they probably all buy from the same suppliers
>TFW you find the one where they actually have different food and it's great

>exactly the same generic chinese food that they probably all buy from the same suppliers
Totally. I have a theory that all chinese food places are in fact one giant restaurant. It's kind of like those trees in the Pacific Northwest with the interconnected root system. All the restaurants are connect underground by "hamster" tubes that have half naked, sweaty, exhausted chinese people furiously running wheelbarrows of low mein back and forth across North America.

they are
They all buy there shit premade, and reheat it.

they have training centers in NYC Chinatown
where they teach them how to make the same stuff and where to buy the same stuff
then send the Chinese out into America to start up restaurant

So it's kind of like Red Dawn? We're being invaded in some respect?

And it's run by the triads.

Don't forget to load up on them walnut shrimp

not too late to accept Jesus and change your ways brother

I love them.

I wish I could gain access to Chinese Sysco. I'd buy entire boxes of and pic related.

does anyone know where to buy pork buns online?

buffet is for people who are too stupid to know what they even wnat to eat in the first place, kys

make your own my senpai

>weeb calling others stupid
Can't make this shit up.

there is nothing un-racist about enjoying other cultures

dude every human on earth loves cheap chinese takeaway

I went to one Monday night and tried squid, lychees and dim sum for the first time. Not bad.