So Veeky Forums i am starting work at a fast food place

so Veeky Forums i am starting work at a fast food place
and they have a no outside food rule for employees

well i am looking to get around that
is there any way i can bring in liquids as a meal
not just soups i am looking for stuff that will fit inside a water bottle

i do have a blender

so what can i make that will be both filling and taste good ?

>so Veeky Forums i am starting work at a fast food place

You deserve to starve.

sh-shut up.

hey it may be 7.75 a hour but right now i need a paycheck

Fuck you. Everyone starts somewhere.

You have a car? keep your food in your car and then eat it in your car during your lunch break. The outside food thing is so that you don't bring your fucking sandwich into the building and eat it into the kitchen, since fastfood employees can be really dumb and can do shit like that.

>and they have a no outside food rule for employees
what the fuck, that can't be legal

>and they have a no outside food rule for employees
what the fuck kind of rule is that

have a car but i would rather not keep a milk in there for a few hours then drink it

i could get a cooler or something idk

so don't eat food outside then moron

Who drinks milk with their lunch? Also, yeah just get a cooler bag with an ice pack or something.

well what i am looking is to make replacement meals and in alot of them they can use milk

i just have no idea where to start and google is no help

that's like fucking a 200 pound fat chick just so you can say you're not a virgin anymore.

good for you, chumb.

If you're going to be eating in your car, than you don't need do this liquid meal thing silly.

As a virgin I'd do this in a heartbeat

Nigga just pack some food in a proper container and eat it on your car

Intermittent fasting

You can make something with lots of enamel-eroding lemon juice to keep it from browning.

Can also cook it like Naked Juice.

Listen to these guys OP. Buy a small lunchbox and put a sandwich and a drink in there. Maybe a bag of chips too. You gotta remember, you just need enough food to get by until you get home. When I started making my own lunches for work it's just a wrap with smoked ham, lettuce, carrots, and fruit juice/water. Plus some Italian salad dressing cuz I hate a dry sandwich. Keep it simple bro.

These are good are good ideas. A cooler is a nice idea. Or a smoothie with some flax seed. Anyway, if this is one of your first jobs, congrats, everyone starts somewhere. Having a job is better than most of these basement dwellers. May you reach your ambitions in a career you seek and hopefully you won't stay there too long, fast food is a terrible job

And what's the better alternative? NEET it up while living off of tendies in mommy's basement? Fuck you, at least he's trying.

Fat bitches need love too, Craig!

>a milk

Nigga are you buying little juiceboxes of milk?
Just put it in a vacuum flask like a normal person.