KETCHUP DOES NOT BELONG ON A HOT DOG

KETCHUP DOES NOT BELONG ON A HOT DOG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1ANKehRX0M
youtube.com/watch?v=JtDikj2BeSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It does though. Fuck off.

Mustard's just as overpowering. If it's low quality like a dog at a ball game, then put what the fuck ever on it. It's still going to be mediocre no matter what you slather on.

mustard isn't overpowering it complements the hot dog

I personally don't care for it, but lots of other people do. I couldn't care less.

try to stop me

Ketchup does not belong on anything. It is the worst condiment ever created.

Hot Dogs and ketchup are both for children, caring about Hot Dog condiments is like arguing about flavors of fruit snacks, its just not something any adult should care about
Eat a brat with brown/grainy mustard like an adult

>It's still going to be mediocre
>ballpark dogs aren't top tier because of the comfy all American atmosphere
Fuck off euroscum

>caring about Hot Dog condiments is...just not something any adult should care about
>says two things that shows he cares about hot dog condiments

Hot dogs are meant to be eaten with yellow mustard and mayonnaise.

>says two things that shows he cares about hot dog condiments
I did?

No mustard should ever be yellow mustard, pretty much every other kind is better for any mustard use

>mayo
I really hope you are joking. Friend.

Imagine if your life was so sad, you spent part of it arguing about condiments on the internet.

Imagine if your life was so sad, you spent part of it complaining on the internet about people arguing about condiments on the internet.

Imagine your life was so sad you spent part of it complaining on the internet about people complaining in the internet

Imagine if your life was so sad, you spent part of it eating ketchup, the worst condiment ever created.

Yah, you wouldn't want to put tomato products on your tube of pig anuses. It might ruin the taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1ANKehRX0M

Despite how you feel on the ketchup / mustard debate, I think we can all agree, people who eat raw onions should be shot

Ketchup is good with French fries, tater tots, hash browns, scallop potatoes, julliene potatoes, baked potatoes, omelettes, hamburgers, fried catfish. I could go on

Meh. Covering it like fuck in any condiment is stupid. Not that I don't enjoy ketchup AND mustard. Reminds me of being a kid.

Fuck you, atmosphere doesn't influence actual taste. Not a Euro either.

i don't care for it either but all the ketchup bros can go for it, i don't really care
it doesn't change my dog man

i love this site and board and i'm glad i come here, everyone has such great opinions and isn't afraid to just let it all out and show the world who they really are on the inside
it's like a rainbow of magical things that make me feel good

>atmosphere doesn't influence actual taste
Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=JtDikj2BeSk

Fuck off, Chicago. I can't wait to move out of this shit state and stop paying for your retardation

Shut up, Callahan.

These are literally the only dogs I like, blame it on growing up poor, but to this day I can eat these uncooked on white bread.

They also make THE BEST chili dogs

>Brown/grainy mustard
>Not senf master race
You're pathetic.

not pictured: the hundreds of sane people who SOMEHOW knew what ketchup tastes like and told them to fuck off