Is it true that americans don't have a water kettle/boiler?

Is it true that americans don't have a water kettle/boiler?

How do you make your perfect half/soft boiled eggs then?

Microwave.

Easy, we just take the top cover off a carton of eggs and microwave them for 5 minutes.

>he doesn't cook his boiled eggs inside his ass

>eating eggs
>2017

Only ww2 assholes have kettles. You make tea by the cup or you boil water in a pot for eggs.

Why are all of you living in 1960?

can't you just put a pot on stove
>need to boil water
>have a pot
>ideal for cooking eggs
>can fill pot with water and boil on stove
>better go buy a kettle
so what's the point of this thread again

>kettle
I'd rather boil my water without hearing the most annoying whistle on the planet

i have one of these

it was probably cheaper than a kettle

Do you people not have tea cups? You can place them in your microwave and boil that water, then steep your fucking tea.

We boil them in a pot on the stove.
Or as you britbongs say, "take your eggy-weggs and put them on the boil"
As soon as they reach "the" boil, you shut off the heat.

You see, we American's do not need to boil water all of the time, because we are not legally required to drink tea every single day at exactly 8 bongs in the morning and 4 bongs in the afternoon.

We actually got sick of that shit pretty quickly. So the last time some faggot said "OI COLONIST. ITS 4 BONGS ON THE CLOCK. GO DO YOUR CIVIC DUTY AS AN ENGLISHMAN AND GO DRINK YOUR TEA" we said fuck you and threw your shite tea into the ocean. The fish hated it too.

yeah then you go to brush your teeth and a fly flies into the stove fire and then into the cloths and the next thing you know your whole ktichen is on fire

ah

is that where the term britbong comes from

i always never understood it because i always just thought of the other type of "bong"

We get it, 220/240 > 110/120

>then you go to brush your teeth
at first i was surprised that you can't relate to this, but then i wasn't

pickles and dog collars are mostly into what you're saying with the rest of sentient man balls and we're back to making tea in a bath sack of nipple sanctions of balls. Entirely OF BALLS.

>yeah then you go to brush your teeth
Well we know you English don't have that problem.

>is that where the term britbong comes from

Yeah it's Big Ben. Or "The Big Bonger" as you guys call it.

What?

Whats with all the /?

you mean all 2 of them

its like an abbreviation for 'or' last i checked

>microwaving water

uh yeah if you want the water to taste like trash

>using your salty food pot for tea

uh yeah if you want your water to taste like salt

>not having a silent kettle
why didn't you just call this the tea plebs general cause in general all I see is tea plebs

>a fly flies into the stove fire and then into the cloths and the next thing you know your whole ktichen is on fire

Haven't you ever tortured flies for fun before? They don't last for long AT ALL after passing through a fire.

>salty food pot
what??

it's only salty when you salt the water

when you wash it it's not salty anymore

also kyoko a shit

i tortured ants when i was little but flies are too goddamn fast

>washing your food pots

what is it like being tediously inefficient in all things?

What kind of stupid asshole thinks microwaved water tastes of anything? Are you retarded?

it only takes a few seconds

also i just use my smallest pot for boiling some water when i need and the rest for cooking

koma-chan is cute i'll give you that

Why do you people even type? You all end up sounding like fucked up assholes.

>tea plebs speaking to me

It's fine. I don't disbelieve you when you say you don't think a difference exists. It does, you just can't detect it with your unrefined palate, likely scorched to death by brown beans. It doesn't really matter.

Maybe someday if you start putting things in your mouth instead of using it to spew garbage you will be able to experience true taste.

>thinking you can ever truly "wash" a pot anyway

You're a stupid asshole that doesn't understand the simplest shit like water. I can't help your fucked up life. Watch Downfall if you need to learn how fucking screwed up you are.

My tea tastes good though.

Ask this shithead how water boils different in a pot or in a microwave.

Seriously. ask this fucking human mistake.

You're Scientology, idiot.

Well one is the vibration of water molecules through microwave radiation and the other is a heating element applied directly to the water.

Going to tell me that cold and hot water taste the same too because they're both water? Going to tell me pepsi tastes the same in plastic, glass or tin?

Why are tastelets allowed on my board.

You have to be smarter than the fly. Once you achieve this, they're easy prey.

It's all brownian motion you stupid fuck up.

what if i like my tea savoury? b-baka

I love playing with you trolls. You're all too stupid to mean anything in life but you're game to play.

you realize you're all kinda human gibbles, right?

uh no mister you don't get to pretend I'm some nefarious troll who cleverly decided to lie about my competence in consuming tea

the fact is simply I am correct and you are not and your farcical facade to protect this notion in your mind of your ultimate supremacy is laughable.

then you have nothing to worry about

jesus christ. read what you wrote.

You sound like a Trump, or a Scaramucci

Face the fact that you are running from the truth. Are you even aware of it, or are minds just as blind to the truth as your tongues are to good taste?

I guess if that's the case, I can hardly blame you for not seeing what is obvious.

Do you remember how coked up Scaramucci sounded in his last press conference? He was fired the next day.

You sound that coked up.

No, I don't generally watch daily press briefings from a foreign country's leader.

who would do that lmao

You don't spend much time in the "world". I get you need to feel superior. I'm sorry that you're not. Spend more time in the real world from now on.

I know you're ignorant, everyone knows you're ignorant to the world. Why do you keep talking to people when you sound like an idiot? Stuff doesn't interest you, so maybe you should just shut up?

I'm off watching tv shows, do you need help with your disease?

>he doesn't drink coffee instant

wew

Fucking white people still don't have one of these in their homes.

Never seen one before but i take it that it keeps the water at a desired temperature troughout the day?

Electric kettles are popular in places where hot tea is a very common beverage people consume several times a day. That's not quite common enough of a thing in the US to warrant their popularity.

The no electric kettle thing in america is just a dumb twitter meme.

Why do animeposters love tea so much, holy shit

you likely are the type that only monthly washes their dishes.

I bet you're the kind of person who washes cast iron cookware every time he uses it.

sorry i dont want my scrambled eggs to taste like blood. Go stainless. Iived in jp for 3 years with a family that used cast iron shit and i refused most panfried shit they offered due to that alone.

Just keep arguing buddy, soon you'll run out of smug anime girls, and then what?

my coffee maker keeps a water hot all day. Just pour in water in the top, and scalding hot water comes out.

Wh-what??

try me

Good post

>The fish hated it too.
savage

>monthly

heh, try semiannually at best.

last time dishes were done around here was at least two months ago and even then it was the whore next door doing it cause she needed smokes

We have good taste mister. Not just in beverages but in all thingamajigs!

>not posting the file properties of a folder full of 10 gb of smugness

damn straight

>salty food pot

wew

The only excuse for non-clean cookware is if you use only cast iron for literally everything.

And 99% of people don't.

>half/soft boiled eggs

These aren't popular in the States. They don't teach us about eggs and soldiers in school.

I don't do things for no reason. And there is no reason to clean my dishes.

You are a vile human being, you know that. I know exactly the type of person you are. There is no talking to people like you. You'll spoon food into your mouths like a monkey straight out of a bowl that hasn't been washed in months covered in crusty shit and say "I've never gotten sick from this before.".

He's a weeb.
He's dumb.

If you use things for one purpose, it's irrelevant. I have a dozen tea mugs and do you think I wash them? No no no doofus, I just make sure nothing but tea or plain water goes in them and they never require cleaning.

same goes for my bowl

>bongs put eggs in the tea kettle
absolutely disgusting

>owning a microwave
that's where you lost me

>tea kettle
>tea
>kettle
You're from a southern state, aren't you?

i do sous vide eggs

>he boils eggs

if you don't have an electric kettle you're simply just poverty tier.

>boils water when you want it
>boils water quicker
>electric kettles don't take up room
>electric kettles don't make that fucking annoying noise

all you yankees are fucking third world

>boils water when you want it
So do pots and a stove.
>boils water quicker
Yeah I'll give you that.
>electric kettles don't take up room
More room than a pot and stove that you already have.
>electric kettles don't make that fucking annoying noise
If your stove makes a noise then you might want to get it repaired.

still, putting eggs in there is fucking disgusting

look mate it boils down to this; we live in the 21st century. Gone are the days of arduously waiting around a stove for a gallon of water to boil. Whether I want a cup of tea and mug of coffee or just some hot water to add to my pan of noddles I can boil three litres of water in a minute or two, costing me only a couple of movements. In an age with the internet no developed country should require a stove to simply boil water.

>gallon of water.

Boil less water if you want it more quickly. It takes like 3 minutes, it's not really necessary. It's like nice to have I'm sure but it's not needed.

The USA like Africa has 110 volts single phase electricity from a domestic electrical sockets as opposed to the usual 240 volt in first world nations
It's not enough to make using electric kettles efficient.

>Tea cups

You know who has tea cups? My daughter because in America tea time is something little girls play. American men would have what we refer to as a mug. Usually for coffee but can do tea also.

I own one and it boils water just fine, takes like a minute or two at most to boil an entire kettle's worth. Most Americans just don't see the point of it because most Americans own stoves and that boils water quick enough.

>boils less water if you want it more quickly
>more quickly

lol - 'quicker' I think you'll find.

It's nice to have because it saves time, its saves energy and takes up less space. In my office at work theres two cheap kettles and that sorts everyone out for drinks throughout the day saving space. My kettles at home allow me to boil water quickly in a vessel thats easy to transport.

Hot drinks aren't necessarily needed pal but we still fucking drink them yeah. Electric kettles are cost effective (cheap ones cost about £10) and save time and money therefore making the process of boiling water on a stove redundant.

"More quickly" is grammatically correct friend, it's a matter of dialect. It's not wrong, even if it sounds odd to you.

It does save time, yes, but the time saved just isn't worth picking one up for most Americans. It's a minute or two at most saved. It doesn't take up less space, it takes up more, because again, most people have stoves and pots already. Unless you're taking this as a "you can only have a kettle or a stove", in which case, why? Most apartments I've lived in come with some sort of electric burner and microwave, offices too usually have a burner. Ease of transport I'll also give you, it's a hassle to pour out of a pot if you don't own the type that has that little indention channel off the lip to make it easier, even still it's not that hard.

You can make hot drinks with a stove, my point is that it's just not worth it to most Americans to just go waste money on something they can already do to save such minor inconveniences such as 2 minutes a day. Kettles don't even use more or less energy generally, that's how boiling the same amount of water works. A pot on a stove will have the same amount of heat loss as a cheap kettle, in fact a microwave is probably the most efficient way to boil water.

>Using a kettle to make eggs

What. Just use a saucepan and stove, which every home should have. Don't tell me you still use a fire and cauldron

il be honest, if i want a hard boiled egg i just throw a couple into the electric kettle and let it boil them. I clean the thing regularly besides just letting clean water boil in it, i.e. i descale it.

Stop dude your autistim is showing

exceptional post

>i fundamentally don't understand how bacteria and impurities in water build up

People who microwave your water, enjoy that cuppa cancer tea. Welcome to Chili's.

wtf and wtf. I think even you realize that cancer thing makes no sense, and welcome to chilis wtf?