Tfw you realize you actually prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate

>tfw you realize you actually prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate
Is this the definitive indicator that you've reached adulthood?

adulthood is actually going from milk chocolate to dark chocolate back to milk chocolate again

no self respecting adult should ever have milk

I learned to love dark chocolate after I started reading the ingredients label on milk and semi-sweetened varieties and saw sugar as the first ingredient and chocolate coming up second or third on the list. I refuse to eat cheap filler. A sack of sugar is like 2 ยข/oz.

I prefer eating dark chocolate as well but theres no doubt that milk chocolate tastes better.

this guy gets it

Even as a child, I preferred dark chocolate over milk chocolate.

I like about 60% dark though.

>80% is too bitter for me.

Yes since I had a weight problem I decided to go dark, I don't eat as much of it and enjoy eating it when I do way more.

I enjoy 80 percent with mint, you should try that

dark chocolate is either good or bad
milk one is all spectrum from abyssmal garbage to good
You reach adulthood and begin to long for stability
and then, progressing, you gain experience to tell things apart by clues
and then, progressing further you see it's not much left and go after whatever the organism programmed to like over your life long experiences

80% with a little bit of sea salt is heaven.

I dont even like chocolate no more.

You don't like proper grammer either, apparently.

True adulthood is eating gummies, not chocolate.

adulthood is eating whatever you like without being concerned what others think

>grammer
i know you did that on purpose

That's geriatric

Possibly. Children don't actually have completly developed taste buds or the brain equipment to appreciate bitter flavors. This is why, stereotypically speaking, they hate veggies and shit. It tasted different to them than it does to us, nastier.

I always ate my veggies.
Damn every kid in the entire city ate they veggies.

I think that you white Americans can't into cooking

Chocolate is for plebs. I buy these huge bags of candy that make even the cashier cringe. Then I eat too much and crash.

This is also true, Americans tend to cook veggies like prison food

>100% vegan

uhh wow you know they had to kill a bunch of plants and black slaves to harvest that sugar cane

The only thing in that picture worth a damn is the yogurt or white chocolate covered pretzels. But the fact that they're vegan means even they most likely taste like absolute shit.

Look at all that fake chemical garbage at a huge mark-up price.

>chocolate is for plebs
Yeah, as soon as something has good natural flavour, vegecucks don't like it. What are you even doing on Veeky Forums if you hate real great-tasting food?

Childhood is preferring milk chocolate. Teenagehood is preferring dark chocolate. Adulthood is realizing that good chocolate is good chocolate and not being a pretentious faggot about it.

>having a preference is pretentious
Kys