How would you use your STEM skills to kill the Mexican cartels?

How would you use your STEM skills to kill the Mexican cartels?
>inb4 mods move the thread to pol or bant
It's not pol related, just a fun tech hypothetical.

nuke every inch of the planet

improving living conditions in mehico so people wouldn't have to resort to drug trafficking.

Out-compete them with my own cartel

travel back in time and kill the OG narcos

>go in the middle of mexico
>unsheathe my katana
>people all over mexico and beyond feel the presence of my warrior soul
>even people right at the border stop their running, border patrol is in awe
>start my speech
>people of mexico, cease all drug trafficking at once
>don't you think about the children, your family and friends?
>many cartel members are touched by my speech and swear to cease the unruly behavior
>some of the evil cartel members feel betrayed and start attacking the members that want to leave to live an honest life
>they start shooting
>teleport to all those places at once
>cut bullets in half
>teleport behind those evildoers
>you had a chance for redemption but you didn't take it so don't blame me
>nothing personnel niño
>normal people merely feel the air moving
>when I sheathe my katana evil is in pieces

Establish complete camera saturation.
Use recognition technology
Kill everyone that falls into cartel pattern
Kidnap suspected members, flip them after taking family hostage, gather more recognition data from them

>People are selling drugs because they tried hard to find a real job but couldn't.
You people are hilarious.

Take their leaders sons, educate them and send them back.

step 1: invent super intelligence
step 2: give it the goal of maximizing the number of paperclips

Hack an important element in a supply chain of the communications equipment they use. Introduce an NOBUS cryptographic vulnerability in order to decrypt all comms. Gather intelligence. Learn and start observing cartel traffic using satellite imagery, learn positions of important individuals and eliminate them one by one with a small team. Kill the team when they are finished. Go home. Problem solved.

>make cocaine legal
>companies will sell high quality cocaine
>said companies will pay taxes to the government
>companies will take care of mexican competions
>government will take care of the companies because they make them money.

give them some OG american capitalism. Maybe even go as far as setting up your own factories in columbia and logistics in mexico on top of old narcos sites.

>create synthetic weed and synthetic cocaine as market substitutes
>bribe Congress until my product is legal
>use patent law to sue all my competitors into oblivion
>corner the American market with cheap drugs
>bribe Congress to withdraw all aid from Mexico
>Mexican economy is now in shambles
>use my vast wealth to buy Mexico
>I am now The Honorable Chairman of Mexico
>assassinate the narcos if they do not swear fealty to me
>I am the cartel now
>kill myself

More cartels move in to restart business. They adapt. They start using one time pad encryption.

Throughout my research career I have found out Mexicans are vulnerable to large amounts of radiation. Thus, if we create a Cobalt bomb and eliminate human life with it, there won't be any more drug cartels.

I would say but now that I think about it. I rather not share my idea.

>Kill the team when they are finished.

So why is every other country not falling apart to corruption? Or are you just ignoring the correlation between standard of living and drug use?

we need this now!

your senpai will replace u fgt, or anyone else, baka not verry woke m9

Maybe because standard of living correlates with the amount of money you can make off of welfare. People in third world countries worry about more pressing issues like food and water (although drug use is still an issue in these countries as well).

They need to purge the government and then overhaul their economy, straight up nation build for 0 more or less. To do that they will need massive outside help but given how much the US spends right now on the drug war they could probably be convinced to spend that money giving the aid.

Yes, hence a drug crisis like mexico has doesnt evolve because people just like doing drugs.

use statistics to convince all countries to legalize and regulate all the drugs the cartels sell .

>(OP)
>step 1: invent super intelligence
>step 2: give it the goal of maximizing the amount of drugs
>step 3: retarded cartels get out competed (and converted into raw materials) by glorious El Machina overlords

>be STEM supergenius
>make a hybrid cobalt-hydrogen bomb
>drop on mexico
>????
>PROFIT!!!11

>Mexican cartels
won't disappear just because you killed some people, they're the result of cultural and economic circumstances. the industries they're involved in won't go away just like that, others will replace them.

genetically engineer a virus that kills coca plants and weed plants etc (one virus per species)
outlaw pseudoephedrine so people can't cook meth

drone with a gimbal. gun is attached to gimbal. gimbal provides pin point accuracy without endangering myself. can fly it remotely. i guess i'd throw in some opencv algorithm that utilizes computer vision to find the centroids of their heads. it would be some walter white shit.

Every other country is pretty much falling apart because of corruption. What country isn't?

What if you kill them faster than they reproduce? Just relentless hunting down of every last one of them, day in day out, for decades.

This is a more extreme statement of the concept of "if you make it unprofitable they stop doing it." Obviously there is little profit in a business where you are killed before making much money.

Drug cartels "reproduce" by dangling some wads of cash in front of street urchins.

Get hired by the cartels for my chem expertise
Earn their trust by producing some cool stuff
I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Legalize drugs so cartels would no longer have any reason to exist

You greatly underestimate the capacity of the general population to consume opiates with sense and caution. Do you think the healthcare system can handle the influx of dirtcheap cocaine/heroine/synthetics? It's bad enough that we have the ethanol/tobacco/sugar brainlets fucking up society.

So? Just kill them quicker than they can dangle cash in front of street urchins. A single generation can push only so many of these people. Just refresh the scene for the next generation - the would be street urchins

>So why is every other country not falling apart to corruption?
This isnt suppose to be a scientific board? Jesus fuck

I died laughing at "nothing personnel niño"

Do you mean long term (missed productivity of people incapable of working), or short term (handling ODs and whatnot)?

Rod from god

Helping people who are working for the cartels get education and be productive members of society.

Torture them publicly and have them die such a slow and excruciating death that it takes them a week to actually die.
Everything else is just stupid

Best answer so far

Make an app that overrides the security protocols of your phone and overheats it in the middle of the night in the hopes of causing a fire in the chainsaw decapatatoring, live face skinning, student executing faggots home.

Well how the fuck are we supposed to get high if you've destroyed the source of the drugs though?

Engineer yeast to produce cocaine. (Biotech)
Flood the market to make the prices/profits plummet. (Econ)
Send in Sean Penn to interview the starving druglords. (Social Engineering)