In ancestral times girls about 14 were biologically the best wife material and men appear to have evolved an...

In ancestral times girls about 14 were biologically the best wife material and men appear to have evolved an instinctive preference for them.

>But 14yr olds aren't developed enough to have a baby, they might die in childbirth or something HURR DURR DURR.

Yes, I know. That's why girls in natural foraging societies don't typically get pregnant until the mid to late teens even though they often begin having sex at 12. Girls have evolved to not typically become fertile until they're at least 15. The whole point of the strategy is to acquire a female just before she reaches reproductive age so you can have all her future fertile years to yourself and get as many offspring from her as possible.

>There's no evidence that strategy would work HURR DURR DURR.

Yes, there is. It's exactly what we see happening in primitive foraging societies. Girls are typically married off just before they reach reproductive age. We know the strategy works because we see it happening.

>OK but why have sex them before they become fertile HURR DURR DURR.

You see the same thing in other animals. Mating usually begins a bit before the onset of female fertility. In our closest relatives, the chimps, mating typically begins when the females are about 10 but they don't become fertile until about 2-3 years later. If humans followed the same pattern we'd expect mating to begin when the females were about 12/13 kind of age.

>PEDOSCIENCE HURR DURR DURR.

Great argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so what is your conclusion please let us know
just because something is natural doesnt mean its good

>just because something is natural doesnt mean its good
you see the flaw in that statement? Nature is perfect...human wants to play god and re-write it (no..no christfag, with god I don't mean a person...)

Not sayin' we should fuck underages...that's kinda weird... but your statement is just as bizarre as OP's "conclusions"

and you don't wonder why they are PRIMITIVE foraging societies that think thunder is the anger of a god in the skies?
>PRIMITIVE
says it all brah..now keep your smeary fingers off underage brahs..

I already told you in the last thread you are drawing the wrong conclusions

Not OP. What was your argument?

>Nature is perfect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

>Nature is perfect
No it isn't. Evolution happens exactly because the species end up fitting in the environment that can be dictated by all sort of events from both inside and outside Earth.

Also with a higher life expectancy and medical interventions we are no longer constrained to the ideal age range for fertility any mankind is not bound to be ephebophiles.

What have I done wrong?

Born, from then onwards Nature and Nurture took there best in making you a faggot.

trying to explain your pedophile ass with "science"...

Keep on waiting, they'll knock on your door soon!

Where is the error in my reasoning?

Everyone knows the perfect wife material is a virgin 13-16 year old girl
But no one can admit it. They want you to marry a used up 40+ year old leftover whore that can't even have children anymore.

>they often begin having sex at 12
where do you even get this garbage science from
if they did so then they would be getting pregnant earlier, even though you said they don't get pregnant until their mid-to-late teens
>Girls are typically married off just before they reach reproductive age. We know the strategy works because we see it happening.
it's old, so it works? I guess we should just follow whatever they did in the past because they did it first huh.
marrying young and having babies young was for necessity, above all else, but now it's not necessary. I don't understand why people want to have their fate predestined by this.

I think I will instead marry a woman around the age 20-26. Seems to be the most logical choice considering their maturity will be more refined around that age and the children produced will most likely be healthy. Also they will have a career and a defined goals. Why would I waste my time with a child that will not be able to function with an adult?

At that age she has already had countless dicks. You are buying damaged goods.

Also
>Seems to be the most logical choice considering their maturity will be more refined around that age
This is not a positive thing. You want your partners personality to grow with you, adapt to you. A fully formed person will never really love you.

so what are you saying?
>GUYS GRASS IS GREEN GUUUUYS GRASS IS GREEEN GUUUUUUYS

actually say something or fuck off

>where do you even get this garbage science from

It's called puberty.

>if they did so then they would be getting pregnant earlier, even though you said they don't get pregnant until their mid-to-late teens

No, because they don't typically start ovulating and become fertile until 15+. I've already said that.

>it's old, so it works? I guess we should just follow whatever they did in the past because they did it first huh.

For the 67869237768954 time: biological explanations are descriptive not prescriptive.

>A fully formed person will never really love you.
this is literally pedophile mentality
they like relationships with kids because they have all the control, and they can manipulate and take advantage of them
you should get checked out friendo

Hes right though.

*tips fedora*

>No, because they don't typically start ovulating and become fertile until 15+
girls start puberty/get their periods anytime between 9-15, not suddenly after 15, unless you're talking a hundred years ago?
not only that, but women can still have healthy kids in their 20's so I don't understand what your point is if that's your main goal

>girls start puberty/get their periods anytime between 9-15, not suddenly after 15, unless you're talking a hundred years ago?

First period is not when girls start ovulating and become fertile. Girls don't typically start ovulating until 3 years after first period. In healthy properly nourished populations girls start having period at about 13 and then start ovulating about 16. Obviously not every girls starts at 16 but there's a bell curve distribution centred on about 16.

>not only that, but women can still have healthy kids in their 20's so I don't understand what your point is if that's your main goal

The goal is to get as many offspring from a female and leave behind as many descendants as possible. That's how evolution works.

>this is literally pedophile mentality
I know. It's also the truth.

>First period is not when girls start ovulating and become fertile.
are you english second language? ovulation = eggs are released
period = what happens when the eggs are not fertilized
it's the same process
>The goal is to get as many offspring from a female and leave behind as many descendants as possible.
have fun raising 15 kids
also no part of that is "evolution"

>tfw you were sexually bullied by 13 year old girls and now you'll never get to feel that sweet teenage puss ;_;

>are you english second language? ovulation = >eggs are released
>period = what happens when the eggs are not fertilized
>it's the same process

Learn about anovulatory cycles.

>have fun raising 15 kids

In natural populations women rarely have more than 8 pregnancies over the course of their lives and only half survive infancy.

>also no part of that is "evolution"

Genes that leave behind the most descendants come to dominate in the population. That's how evolution works. Please learn some biology.

>being this desperate to scientifically validate your degeneracy

Why don't try and nut in a female at the so called "optimal fertility age" and let the law handle you instead of making autistic threads

>It's the truth.
are you ok fedora-san

>diseases are natural
>therefore diseases are perfect

nice statement user

>anovulatory cycles
so? this just means that it's less likely for a girl to become pregnant at a younger age, but it's entirely possible
>In natural populations women rarely have more than 8 pregnancies over the course of their lives and only half survive infancy.
kek are you saying this is the future you want? to live like third-worlders in a grass hut with animals and watch half your kids die?
just because you have tons of kids doesn't necessarily mean that you are giving the best genes
see: every highly populated country

>are you english second language?
seems like you are..fedora san

>so? this just means that it's less likely for a girl to become pregnant at a younger age, but it's entirely possible

Are you a bit dumb-dumb? For the first few years a girl menstruates she doesn't release any eggs and can't get pregnant. Obviousyl there are some rare cases of early pregnancy but this is what typically happens.

>kek are you saying this is the future you want?

For the 67869237768955 time: biological explanations are descriptive not prescriptive.

>she doesn't release any eggs
this is false though, if you bothered to check
the amount of periods where eggs are not released is very high and decreases
aka there are some periods where eggs ARE released and then that percentage increases
it's not 100% anovulatory cycles for three years

>it's not 100% anovulatory cycles for three years

Obviously it's a statistical thing. Fertility is very low and near zero for the first few years after menarche.

>muh...no girl wanna touch my tralala..uh... my ding ding dong...
>people are ment to fuck underage kids, its not my fault

Nature isn't good or bad.
It's perfect.
Don't forget human nature is artificial.

So what, you are acting like the point of sex in the modern era is to maximize the number of children/reproductive value. That was great when infant death rates were at all time highs and there were relatively few people in the world but now we don't exactly need to have double digit births to ensure that our genes are passed on.

For the 67869237768956 time: biological explanations are descriptive not prescriptive.

>haha we're SCIENTISTS FREE INQUIRY MUH METHOD MUH COSMOS get fuced mystics haha we're so enlightumed
>stop challenging taboos that we personally hold with data!

Kill yourself you degenerate before I do it for you.

>Nature is perfect.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH MAN
*falls on the floor*
OH MAN TELL ME ANOTHER ONE!
*gets covered in microbes*
OH LOL F*** YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*cells die inside*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*get replaced*
WOW.
NATURE IS PERFECT
LOLOOLOLOLOL
*gets cancer*

> cells die inside
> gets cancer
Who cares? By that point you probably had children anyway. Humanity is perfect and immortal through reproduction.

>cavemen did something
>hence this thing is normal to do in the 21st century

fucking pedos i swear

But...but...butt...butts...

MFW I came into the thread looking for underage fap material.

I guess Muhammad is smarter than we thought