This has just moved to my town in britbongistan.(and vegans have chimped out at it for some reason)

This has just moved to my town in britbongistan.(and vegans have chimped out at it for some reason)
Is it any good americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

overpriced but good
enjoy a sliver of freedom

Aren't they kinda fat to be vegans?

Basically this.
hen you go, make sure to mock the fat vegans over there.
Throw peanuts at them.

East coast faggots will tell you this is damned good, maybe even one of the best.
It's ok. Somewhat above average for a chain of its size, but stupidly overpriced.

>give you your burger and literally fill the bag with fries

Sounds fair to me

>not throwing chicken nuggets at them

The peanuts are free if it's an authentic Five Guys.
Just cut into a ba-
Oh shit, I forgot OP probably doesn't own anything that can cut.

Your order will take forever even though there are LITERALLY five guys working the grill.

And some of them might be girls!

Really good, try it at least once.

>wasting a nugger

>implying the muslims would let a woman work a grill

>in Islamic cultures men do the cooking
Retard.

Been on one in the UK. It's good but like everyone is saying it's over priced.

It's even more overpriced in the UK than it is in America. I went once and it was really tasty but I felt there are better options for £15($20) for burger and fries.

Almost famous is about that price and you get a lot more for your money

>being this triggered

fag

For about the same money you'd be better off going to Meat Liquor.

Incredibly overrated. I was angry after paying $11 for that shit they called a burger.

:^)

I would pay 20 bucks if it triggers some fat vegans.

Vegans are already triggered by everything. Save your money.

Orderd and Here atm
Fuck it's overcrowded and the music is loud

I wonder how many cows and chickens were sacrificed to feed those slobs holding up that sign.

Vegans eat a lot of desserts, cakes, etc. A vegan diet consists mostly of sugar.

>vegans eat a lot of food containing eggs and dairy products
Retard.

>What are egg and dairy substitutes
Sure they taste like shit, but vegans eat them up. With sugar.

>Thinking all desserts and cakes contain eggs and dairy products.
Faggot.

the one near me is usually empty and has no music

I lived near the original one when it opened in Virgina. It was life-changing. I had never had a burger quite like it. They opened a few more and they were all just as good. Then it franchised out, the original owners became rich and retired and nobody remains to protect the brand, other than the individual franchise owners.

Bottom line, some are good, some are better, some kind of suck. Better fast-casual burgers have come along since. I don't really go to 5 guys anymore, but I will always appreciate the way they changed the market and made fast casual gourmet burgers a thing.

If you're in London, Honest Burger meets the best balance of price and deliciousness.

Five Guys is alright but too pricey and too busy

Whereare today's potatoes from?

Vegans are idiots, so who cares?

Anyway, they make some really fucking good burgers and fries, though they cost a bit much. But if you gave me a choice between that and another place, the only one which would compete is A&W.

Fucking poorfags. The price is fine but the amount of grease on the burgers is too damn high. Still worth going once or twice

grease pit. like all fast food places.

Chick-Fil-A >>>>>> Five Guys

Plus you get a delicious serving of heterosexual affirmation every time you eat at Chick-Fil-A.

The price is fine on the east coast. Its a little ridiculous in their expanded area

It's worth trying once. They're doing the upscale take on fast food that the industry calls fast casual. To offset the higher than standard prioces they offer a lot of free toppings and give you a fuckton of fries with your order. Is it better than a typical fast food burger? Yes, but at about twice the price. If you have other decent options in that price range you have no reason to bother with Five Guys. If you don't you might love it.

For me they might just be the best burgers in a chain. In n Out has best burgers/$ but 5 Guys are probably better.

Their fries are shit though, I don't know why but they fucked them up every time I've gone.

>"heterosexual affirmation"
>being this insecure

Yeah, so 6.75 tea credits is about $10.50. I think the plain hamburger is only like $6 in the US

This, I tried it a couple times but there were 2 mom & pop burger joints that were closer to my house, had better burgers, and were a bit cheaper so I never went back.

>heterosexual affirmation
What is that and why would anyone need it?

CFA doesn't exist outside of North America.

i tried the one in Leeds
>£8 for a cheeseburger

they're good but fuck that

They are genuinely mediocre burgers.

The fries are good enough though.
I remember going to a 5 guys last year with some friends and ordering a thing of large fries.
The girl working the register seemed deeply concerned with this and kept informing me over and over, "SIR, THE LARGE FRIES CAN FEED AN AVERAGE FAMILY OF FOUR, ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU WANT THIS?"

I still to this day don't know what her fucking deal was.
I'm not even a big dude. I'm 155lbs.(70kg)

>sure, Achmed, rape our women and children, kill our people, and even become our mayor while you're at it
>WOAH dude, what the fuck, you're eating meat? don't you know how wrong that is?

can somebody explain this to a non britfag

carbs are vegan

Go on yelp or whatever shitty review site you like
Scroll down the list of local restaurants
Find a non-chain hamburger joint
Eat there instead

Not only do I guarantee there are at least half a dozen within 6 miles of your home, I guarantee that every single one of them is better than a the Chipotle of hamburgers

>the Chipotle of hamburgers

bit too harsh on five guys there m8

In & Out has better burgers, but their fries are god awful.

For the price of 5 guys burger and fries, I can get two double doubles and skip the fries,

If you need your heterosexuality to be confirmed, you're a closet gay.

Their fries really are bad.

Bean burritos

It's a simple beefburger bar that charges the same prices as lunch restaurants do for actual food.

Not bad but overrated. Local burger places are better in my experience

>can't even open a goddamn burger restaurant in britbongcuckistan without protests for the poor cows
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry looking at you guys anymore desu.

leeds crew represent

Five Guys is gash, my local chicken shop sorts me out with a a strip burger, 3 pieces of chicken, fries and drink for £2.85 and thats not even the cheapest in my area. Five Guys costs you a fucking mortgage for what? average fucking burger? awful atmosphere of wannabe fucking trendy knobhead? loud music? fuck that. I'll stick to my chicken shops, my dive bars and my fucking snooker halls. America you can take your shitty copy paste culture with you. I'm not american, I don't care about fucking Five Guys and rim jobs. Leave me out of it.

Vegan women maybe. I have never met a fat vegan man. Then again, I haven't met many vegan men either (at most vegetarian).

>Five Guys costs you a fucking mortgage

Be Britbong
Buys house for $7.99

Well... not everybody can afford such a nice box.

figure of speech me ol'burger

Is Five Guys even big in America? Surely its not just the english who see it as a dross sickly mediocre hell hole with such a cheap lethargic marketed image?

how come so few americans are vegans then?

don't be such a hate filled nigger

>$7.99
The bongs don't use dollars, flyover-user.

Honestly, most americans don't even get why its so popular.

Just an overpriced burger shack... seems to be the trend this decade.

don't be such a jew - go suck a fucking foreskin

image over substance fucking thatchers britain for you bud (or reagan's america if you're that way inclined).

>Is Five Guys even big in America?
It's a niche market. Many middle class Americans turned away from fast food when McDonald's got cast as the poster child for unhealthy eating. But they still wanted to eat fast food. So the industry developed the fast casual concept - slightly higher quality ingredients (allegedly) for a higher price in an attempt to sidestep the stigma of fast food (unhealthy stuff poor people eat). How successful this is remains to be seen. A lot of fast casual places opened in America over the last decade, but they're not exactly making a killing.

A&W is great but sometimes I prefer steak and shake

>for some reason
Agree or disagree, it's not exactly a fuckin' mystery is it?

Got a few of these in Birmingham, hands down the best burgers in the city my dude.

Sorry I'm late, I'm the original "5 Guys is the Best Burger Chain" debater.

Just came here to express my rage at these vegans. Us normal people don't go around forcing our propaganda at vegan restaurants even though these people are the un natural ones and veganism has taken the lives of numerous innocent babies/children.

It's okay. The burgers are pretty bland since I'm sure pretty sure they only season them with a small amount of salt and pepper, and for being fast food it's kinda pricey.

Five Guys is pretty much "cookout"-tier burgers. They have a distinctive bun, well-done patty, and American cheese that is reminiscent of what you'd get at a random backyard pool party cooking with supermarket-tier ingredients. Not bad by any means, but its own class of a burger. It's not a bar/pub style burger, it's not a hipster burger, it's not even like a burger you'd get from other fast food chains.

>'Sorry I'm late, I'm the original "5 Guys is the Best Burger Chain" debater.'
>tripfag

Took a good look in the mirror, friend
I think you need to reevaluate your life

The burgers are good, but nothing to write home about. Same for the fries. Definitely overpriced though. I only eat there when I need food and it's the only thing nearby. If I'm near home I'll always go to All American or Burgritos instead.

That's because they hate faggots

>heterosexual affirmation

you could probably be arrested for a hate crime if you did that there

That'll be $12.99 plus tip

The ones here in northern Virginia are still great. I bet most of them are still the original franchisees.

Because friend food tastes better.

>Fries that don't turn to shit in the fridge the next day.
WHAT MAGIC IS THIS?!

God damn I want to beat your ass with the metal part of my belt for being so stupid

Burgers are average but goddamn do I love me some cajun fries

Where do you guys get this information? I've never heard the idea that vegans consume an excess of deserts before. I tried looking it up, and I'm not even seeing that much of a difference in sugar intake in this study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
it also seems to put vegans as much more likely for being underweight than overweight (though it seems to also say that they're the most likely to be in the "normal weight" range). I might be reading it wrong though, sicne I don't have much time to look it over.

Is loud music something all 5 guys do? My local one just opened and they were playing music so loudly I could barely hear the people around me.

>fucking thatchers britain for you bud (or reagan's america if you're that way inclined).
t. buttbonked commie

Thatcher saved Britain; Reagan saved the world.

Yes.
It drowns out the sobbing in the back.

If you like sloppy burgers, and mind you I use that term positively here, then yes they're good.

Hell yeah

had it last night, its OK. good for when youre too lazy to cook, and actually know how to cook

i like how they give you tons of fries, and if you get light fries and little burger, its basically a huge plate of fries and a stacked burger with all condiments you could ask for

in brit bong land though i cant say what sort of bullshit restrictions they might have

I don't think I've ever eaten in a Five Guys. I do take-out once a week or so. They fill up the whole fucking back with fries. It's awesome.

Thatcher introduced passed the 1987 Firearms Act and the 1988 Offensive Weapons Act so she can get fucked.

Still better than Labour tho.

Vegans are people who think Oreos are healthy purely because they're vegan products.

In fact I've known many vegans who think any food which is vegan is healthy by virtue of it being vegan. They'll eat nuts and peanut butter in vast quantities because it's "natural".

It should go without saying that vegans have very poor understanding of nutrition, row eternal true echo-chamber blogs tell them.

t. Former vegan

Fucking autocorrect.

"Despite what their echo-chamber blogs tell them"

It's called the buckle white boy

>see phone number
>that's in my fucking area

Clapham Common? Where Bison and Bird used to be? Want me to go stab some hippies?

Wait no I just checked; Croydon high street. It's local AntiFa, I infiltrated their squat a few years ago and gave a shit load of dirt on them to the cops. Pretty sure the half caste guy pictured is some guy called Jada Monoja that I went to school with, been homeless since he was 16.

Who else is American and never eaten Five Guys?

Me. I don't live around any big faggot nigger jew cities.