U Y no longer make these...

U Y no longer make these? Did fuck-king wrigley/cadbury buyout all delicious bubble gum market and replaced it with their lame bland orbit/dirol/trident/mentos/vivident/ whatever bullshit sounding local brand name which tastes like toothpaste and chemical lab waste? Xylitoooool my ass, bitches!
Where is great Turkish,Syrian,Czech, Spanish,Dutch bubble gum with collectible fun enjoyment full inserts inside?
Where is Lazer (military vehicles), Final (footballers), Turbo (cars), Donald (disney cartoons), TipiTip (cartoons), BomBibom (cars), OtoMoto (motorcycles), Patbom (cartoons),Pembo (cartoons),Street Fighter (guess it), Ghostbusters (guess it again),Dinosaur Planet (dinos, duh), Love Is (girly cartoons), Cola, Tmnt, Terminator, Jurassic Park (only dinos actually) and a gazillion others?
This is seriously disheartening. Getting complaints of discontinued flavour of cookies/ soda (who cares), and ignoring the massacre of all solid bubble gum makers? FLavours were good (remember melon, cola, chocolate bubble gum?), colors bright (blue Street Fighter gum, YEAH!), times good.

Now you can only hope to find some unsold stash in old warehouse. But the gum already turned to stone by that time. FUCK Wrigley/Cadbury!

Oh yeah, in case you are a newborn, this was also a thing in "The States", too. Bazooka gum had comic strip inserts, IIRC.

I guess you could say when they stopped making them it popped people's bubbles... gum

For you non-belivers. Yeah disney would allow that without apparently licenses, copperitees and other legal bullshit getting in the way.

>Lazer (military vehicles), Final (footballers), Turbo (cars), Donald (disney cartoons), TipiTip (cartoons), BomBibom (cars), OtoMoto (motorcycles), Patbom (cartoons),Pembo (cartoons),Street Fighter (guess it), Ghostbusters (guess it again),Dinosaur Planet (dinos, duh), Love Is (girly cartoons), Cola, Tmnt, Terminator, Jurassic Park (only dinos actually) and a gazillion others?
Are you sure you really like those and have not just a severe case of nostalgia?
I occasionally tried stuff like this as a kid (yeah! Nice pictures! There's cool stickers in each pack!!!), but they where always disapointing. Always vaguely had the same, chemical waste "bubblegum" taste which went away after less than 5 minutes.

I agree, the taste is actually pretty shitty. Sure having tats inside or comic bits is nice but that was the only good thing about it. If the gum is too old (sometimes they sold it too old) then it is more than shit.

>you will never taste this

>checked

it looks like uncolored bazooka gum

BS Tastes were quite good and different, if a bit too sweet for me in my current age. Of course, they tasted artificial, so don't expect juice taste. Now, there were a lot of imitators and smaller companies who made really bad 5-seconds of taste stuff. And don't get me started on TMNT cards with crumbled dry gum plate with no edible qualities whasover - I wanted it solely for Turtles cartoons shots inside.
In countries were those were popular (ex-USSR in my case, while not Russia proper), they always were overpriced. A single pieces worth of like 2 full dinners. Not a joke! Exclusive imported stuff was a black/grey market affair only, so huge markups. KIds would value it so much, they chewed it for days, keeping it in the fridge, douse with sugar and continue on until it disintegrated. Crazy, I know. Stickers/inserts/cards were kids' currency of choice (well, before effing pogs).
What pisses me off, is how a giant can buyout and squash not just a product, but entire type of product. I heard that there are some remains of it in Latin America and Asia, but not for long. Globaliation will reach them, too. Also, Syrian bubble gum will not be a thing in any close future.

This was they version I got to taste. Eugh. Sometimes they had tiny pictures of actual banknotes of world currencies.

What is especially irritating is that it's all only about licenses,patents and other legalese shit Technology now is better than ever, but noooo, not allowed.

>BS Tastes were quite good and different, if a bit too sweet for me in my current age. Of course, they tasted artificial, so don't expect juice taste. Now, there were a lot of imitators and smaller companies who made really bad 5-seconds of taste stuff. And don't get me started on TMNT cards with crumbled dry gum plate with no edible qualities whasover
I never have had one of those cartoon and whatever gums that was not shitty.
And you can make artificial stuff that is "good". I.e. Hubba Bubba, but yeah, that's evil wrigley.
When have you last had one of your "good" gums?
Maybe you just tricked yourself into liking it, because it was a precious western gem?

What's some deep sofa psychology man. I am not that self-analyzing type. Anyway, yeah, it's maybe not Veeky Forums worthy (is gum even food or hygiene product?), but I'll keep it alive.
Fact is - you just can't buy it anymore. And if something similar appears - kids do buy it, a lot. Of course, those catoons are nowhere as interesting as watching utuube or swiping on your smartphone, so it lost its appeal somewhat in modern day, but no completely.

Some later stuff. Mostly not quite as amazing, but still fun. Miles ahead of gumballs and gum tape generic stuff, imho.

Did you know that sometimes you could get someone else's gum after chewing and pass it along? Yeah, gross AF, but it was a thing in times of scarcity. Also, I was a eyewitness where one kid dropped his gum on the sidewalk, picked it up, turned it inside out, said 'eh, it's clean that way' and put it into his mouth, continuing chewing, True story.

This, they were awful.

People waxing nostalgic over literally wax and food dyes wrapped in a cartoon. How shitty was your childhood that this is something you actually have fond memories of.

armchair psycho much?

I remember this stuff which was basically chewable sugar

Is this shit even legal?

Gawd I wish I could buy this easily without having to travel to fking MIDDLE EAST (Iran in pic).

Bubblicious is discontinued? When?

You sure that's from Iran? they have Arabic on them not farsi

Nah, it's all sandniggaz for me... lol

This entire thread is a shit posting masterpiece