If we could discover how to access the 4th dimension of space, wouldn't that be the ultimate place to hide things?

if we could discover how to access the 4th dimension of space, wouldn't that be the ultimate place to hide things?

but what if that's the ghost dimension? We could unleash ghouls and spirits and such.

Just thinking out loud here.

go back to /x/ and dont shit up this board with your retarded bullshit

>lets make a meme thread on the internet
>everyone will think im funny

If you opened a door to the 4th spatial dimension, not only would all of the ghosts and spirits be released, but tons of single socks, car keys, guitar picks, and missing persons would fall out. You should never play with Pandora's box.

There is no such thing.

Prove it.

your mom occupies all of that space though

4th dimensional cooking could rid of the risk of bacteria ,
you can take a turkey and raise the entire 3 dimensional space to 140F using a 4th dimensional pan and then slow cook the turkey so the entirety of it was instantly raised to a temperature outside the danger zone.

>Just thinking out loud here.
Why is this line always used as a semi-excuse for retarded threads on Veeky Forums?
We should all filter it.

>Guitar picks
This man is not joking, this is fucking serious. I've lost many guitar picks over the years to this dimension

Because that is not the hiding place for the type of ghost you would need to summon.

Let me welcome you to Multi-Verse hell.
See this "Dimension" is not really all that solid state. If you can harness alot of energy and funnel it through a gravitational wave you can create destructive interference by oscillating two grav waves at the same time.
This would "Tear" the fabric of space and time. Allowing you access to its juicy innards.

Once inside if you survive in theory you should see one of 4 possible things.
Nothing.
Instant death and something.
Instant death and nothing.
or
Something.

If there is something on the other side,
Congratulations.
You at least discovered a parallel universe.

Then you must repeat it one more time. If it works in the "New" dimension...
Then multiverse is confirmed, and you most certainly can have your "Ghost" universe.

This would also by extension prove the existence of God.

>This would also by extension prove the existence of God.
also that your mom has a gigantic ass that extends partway into the new dimension.

Literally. It would.
If multi-verse is real then "God" in every religious sense, would be as real as you or me.
Infinite universes and infinite probabilities collapse into a single metastasized amalgamation. God/Gods.
One or zero.
The ultimate 50/50

We need to stop referring to the multi-verse as a "New dimension/dimensions" if it is real. Then it must serve basic first principals available to our own. It a different thing entirely to another "dimension". It is a singularity.
Fuck. There is that word again. To truly go up or down a dimension...you need to escape...
The Multiverse.

Proof of a 4th spatial dimension would be the burden of the claiment.

We have evidence that it doesn't exist though. Mainly the equipartition theorem.
There's no reason energy would distribute itself asymmetrical among its degrees of freedom. Also, we don't see everyday objects popping in and out of existence, implying everything in the universe would have to have symmetry about this 4th axis.

>burden of the claiment.
pre-law detected

we already can access the fourth dimension by just setting n = 4.

>slow cook
>instantly

Just try sous vide man

Its a dead giveaway of a bait post. Same goes for
>hear me out
This planet needs a good plague.

A few things
>destructive interference tearing spacetime
Just because its called “destructive” interference doesnt mean it destrys things. Read a fucking book. Destructive interference of gravity waves would be further away from tearing spacetime than gravity waves with no interference, but it doesnt matter because this entire thought is pseudoscientific jibberish.

>this would prove god
No it wouldnt. All modern descriptions of god place him squarely outside the laws of physics. No amount of universes, infinite or not, makes god any more or less real.

>Implying universes outside this one conform to traditional laws of physics. Maybe you should pick up a fucking book and knock yourself out with it.

WEW

Under every theory that is even considered, the high energy energy density created in the constructive interference (the term you are looking for) would just form a black hole.

It doesnt matter what laws of physics they conform to. If god existed before the laws of physics then he cannot be described by any variation of those laws.

We don't really need to discover the fourth dimension. The 3rd dimension is more than enough.

"Flatland" needs to be rewritten as a saga of a 2D waifu and a 3D gf. This could start a whole new anime series.

this is a shitposting thread but imma say it anyway:

isn't energy the 4th dimension?

If we're talking about adding extra dimensions to space and time, why not talk about time specifically? As in 2d time, or imaginary time.

Everything that's possible to happen, does happen in some alternate world. If our time-line runs along the X axis then those alternate time-lines run parallel to ours, on the X axis, but just shifted slightly up or down along the Y axis.

So that thing you just thought of a second ago, it actually happened in some parallel world right now.
So if I just thought some scientist just made anime cat girls for real, and then created a portal to send them to this time-line then somewhere in some universe it actually happened. Right? So why hasn't that happened yet?

Is this the fermi's paradox of the many worlds theory.

might as well add a 2d X axis fucking retard. that's how dumb your idea is.

What are imaginary numbers

something that doesn't exist. it's right in the name.

can you take your retarded shitposting somewhere else? this isn't science, this isn't math, and it's annoying

I think that if we could have "access" to the "4rth dimension" the last thing we would care about is how good it is for hiding things. I don't believe there are retarded questions but the ones like this make me reconsider.

But arent we already fucking part of the 4th dimebsion? Like literally isnt it space-time-energy-whatever and a fundamental part of reality?

I think is part of a constant debate between physicist and mathematicians, the first ones to agree is time and the last ones don't, it depends who you ask I guess

Eh. I'm pretty sure science has it wrong and it should be space-energy and not space-time. Time just feels like a measurement of energy to me

no. there's no debate. physics and mathematicians understand space is a manifold of higher than three dimensions. minkowski space is a classical 4-dimensional way to represent space as a manifold.

anyone saying idiotic stuff like "oohhhh going into the 4th dimensioN!" like it's a place it a retard

/thread