ITT: pretentiousness or cringe related to literature

>looking at someone's online profile
>Favorite books:
>'I can't list everything. Nabokov is too basic to mention. Lenin?'

>Neesh

>looking at someone's online profile
>they have a goodreads, letterbox and last.fm

shan't be having that

As a German, whenever some fag tries to write/speak German, I always cringe so hard that my penis inverts itself.

Is this real holy fuck

>I bought that because I was curious
>too embarrassed to actually read it
I feel bad, but goddammit, I have pride.

Probably not. His Twitter and Youtube are just too over the top and they only started in 2014 when fedora memes were already a big thing.

the epitom of western civilization.

>nabokov and lenin

>i only use arguments of """"logic"""" accessible to children and which pertain solely to my own white suburban middle class upbringing
>i'm the smart one here

Mir geht es genauso.

Hallo, ich bin ein Hamburger :DDDD

Yeah, that hasn't been done to fucking death

>american
>western civilization
Try again, Ivan.

Buncha sadsacks

Ivan studies and reads Tolstoy and Dostoevsky since primary school to the point they become mundane to him, regardless of that Ivan still grows up with it.
In the mean time mass media everyday tells him he is the antipode of "western civilization"

I wonderful if there would be different outlook on these books given such audience wouldn't ve společnosti visible/vocal.

are... are you okay?

I have word prediction turned on, didn't bother checking the post and this is a result.

>'I can't list everything. Nabokov is too basic to mention. Lenin?'

literally read this the other day on goodreads

last.fm is great for finding new music. What suck is nobody uses it anymore. Sure Spotify is more convenient but for finding new shit I have to wade through and infinite number of garbage playlists .

What would you say is the best time of year to visit Prague?

It's worth reading for how bad it is. He spends the majority of the book attacking the weakest arguments for theism while devoting a few paragraphs to Aquinas and he ascribes everything that ever happened to chance while doing some fuckery with the numbers. At one point he says there was one in a billion chance for life developing on earth without ever explaining how he came to that number.

When someone starts talking about how good Bernie Sanders' books are, I generally stop listening.