Wisconsin lied

Wisconsin lied.

Literally god tier!

Best served over the omlette mre (I heard they don't make those anymore. Sad!), but hard to find because of some dick head rat fucker.

Didn't lie about nuffin. Vet who lives in Wisconsin. That's not cheese bitch. Picture actually looks good. It's more like this.
This is bait. Bait for anyone who's ever eaten an MRE. You eat the charms too?

It's just "cheese flavored" spread. Not cheese spread. It's like pure lard.

>This is bait. Bait for anyone who's ever eaten an MRE.
Nope. I loved the omelette MRE. Heat up the eggs and potato pouch together, open and add tobasco along with half the cheese spread, put the remaining cheese spread in the potatoes, and enjoy. Trade your "pop tart" for something else.

Beautiful shade of yellow.
Real pretty.

When did you leave?

Then you're a weirdo. Most people would give the omelette away because it was so horrible you couldn't even trade anything for it.

If you eat MREs recreationally you can eat all the Charms you want

You'd have to find an old ass MRE for it to have charms in it. Was discontinued more than a decade ago.

>2017
>ordering the cheese platter in Olive Garden
I hope you learned your lesson, OP.

2010 after a stop loss for an all expenses paid trip to trashghanistan.

Yeah I know. When a case was cracked open it was always, "here doc, we found some omelettes for you." My other favorites were cheese tortellini, beef ravioli (piss out my ass everytime I ate though), tetrazini (super RARE unfortunately), chili mac (I always traded with my guys though. I didn't want to take anything from them.), and on a hot enough day meatloaf (the heater always shitted out with the meatloaf and cold ass meatloaf and potatoes tasted like shit).

>knead package before opening

No, that makes me feel dirty.

>t, all that is wrong with America

My bro in law served with a corpsman who liked the omelettes so the jarheads always traded with him. Are they really that bad?

They make a jalapeno cheese spread now. put that shit on some vegetable crackers and you are eating like a field gourmet.

They had a bacon one too when I was in. Probably still around. Jalapeno still superior though.

Yeah i see them from time to time. I found a list online which has all the meals and all the snacks inside of them. ratfucking for the field has never been easier.

>Are they really that bad?
I didn't mind them, but as said previously...yeah people fucking hated them.

did you happen to read the ingredients?

It is love, it is life

I opened an mre from a conex dated from the early 90s. It was around 2010. The applesauce turned really brown. The meat stuff looked like a turd. I ate the charms despite the fact I knew I shouldn't. I didn't feel good later. They were kinda melty and crystallized at the same time.

Do you guys ever ate afghan cuisine. I hope you did becuase its god tier

True. Giant lamb wraps for 4 dollars in the towns.

JalapeƱo cheese is the best spread. Back in 2003, that shit was liquid gold in MREs.

Steve?

did you fuck any cute boys there

Yeah. I just wasn't a fan of the whole plates on the floor and hands only style. Good food though.

Um, it actually says "Cheddar cheese" on the ingredients. Try again sweaty

>the crackers it comes with are neatly scored in squares of four
>they just break wherever the fuck they want to anyways

They look round in OPs pic.

"Contains cheese" is not the same thing as "is cheese".

OP's pic looks like MRE wheat bread

>wheat bread
Nah, it was an oat biscuit.

>that first hiss of the day

>the crackers come neatly
>they just break wherever the fuck they want to anyways

The Afghan-American war in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

Best MRE I've ever had was basically a McRib.

The pork sausage?

This is the pork sausage patty which sounds like your description

No he means this one. Google Pork rib mre. It really is a mcrib clone and they even give you 2 breads to make a sandwich.

Looks good desu

Yeah. They appear to have been discontinued, I haven't seen one in years. It's like eating flavorless soggy foam

iirc it even comes with a packet of really shitty bbq sauce too.

Just got one with the cheese bacon spread. It's kinda hard, I'm scared.

That's why you need to knead the package before opening.

Daily reminder