Now I want this as a meal

Now I want this as a meal.

Shit palate

sounds good

(you)

Why because I don't like thin, flavorless, mass produced "flame grilled" meat?

Because I don't like oily ass chips that are so over seasoned that I might as well take a spice bottle and dump it into my mouth?

Pickles are fine. I love food but you people are a fucking disgrace. You people don't like food, you like seasonings and artificial flavor. You hillbillies probably don't even know what a plain vegetable tastes like.

That's fine, don't develop your palate and keep stuffing your fat, greasy faces with pure shit.

Fuck.

take a chill pill bruv

This is essentially the post equivalent of that image, lad.

Please kill yourself.

>He doesn't eat spices directly from the spice rack
Are you gay or something?

Keep being pleb you shitfucks. You wouldn't know taste if it slapped you in your hydroencephalitis-swelled head. Keep drowning your food in ketchup and ranch sauce while binge watching your favorite Netflix series, you fatter, poorer versions of Guy Fieri.

Don't fuck with food.

Shut up, faggot.

Struck a nerve, didn't he?

>Keep being pleb you shitfucks. You wouldn't know taste if it slapped you in your hydroencephalitis-swelled head. Keep drowning your food in ketchup and ranch sauce while binge watching your favorite Netflix series, you fatter, poorer versions of Guy Fieri.

>Don't fuck with food.

>teleports behind you

Pasta is confirmed approved.

>he

>implying I read his post

>he can't tell when someone samefags
You need to go back, friend. :-)

Make fun all you want, you're the type of backwoods, swamp dwelling fuckstick who would order an extra large meat lovers pizza for yourself, roll the whole goddamn thing up and fuck your mouth with it.

>local autist becomes very upset when called out for being an autist, enters damage control mode
>Scientists say this faggotry has 'no end in sight'

I'm done with this place. Eat your mayonnaise and potato chip sandwiches and fuck off.

Good riddance

Bye, retard.

I wish you actually left instead of going to cry at your basement and then come back here

keep projecting on being a fat fuck, maybe someday you will lose your weight

Imagine how pathetic and miserable this "man" is.

i am capping this shit for YLYL threads on /b

Disapproved.