Me and my gf are both young adults trying to lose weight, not much experience cooking, don't have much money...

Me and my gf are both young adults trying to lose weight, not much experience cooking, don't have much money, and we're staying at the home of a family friend alone for a week. She wants us to try cooking something together, what can we make that's cheap, simple, and low calorie?

pic not related, just didn't know what to use as an image.

cailles en sarcophage

Chicken with brown rice and vegetables.
It's the simplest go-to Veeky Forums meal.

This.

If you wanna be super healthy, steam everything separately, then mix it all together and season.

Or you can do the tastier method, and cook the chicken with the vegetables in a pan with some olive oil, season everything in the pan, then pour it over the brown rice.

For breakfast, 1 hard-boiled egg and 1 piece of multigrain toast with peanut butter per person. Water to drink.

Not as low-calorie as some options, but it'll sate you until lunch.

this, preferably unseasoned. frying the chicken far too long is also a must.

Just get blue apron, practice for a while and then expand to your own cooking creations

>Me and my gf
Someone correct this fat brainlet faggot.

Gonna assume you meant to say, "My girlfriend and I." Fucking retard.

>poor
>fat
>shit cooks
>dumb as shit
welcome to Veeky Forums you'll fit right in

>something together, what can we make that's cheap, simple, and low calorie?
Just fug every time you feel hungry

Not you're personnel arm, E.

I eat potatoes that I've cut into fries, soaked in water for 20 minutes to remove excess starch and then bake in 1 table spoon/500 grams in the oven. Come out crispy as fuck and pretty low calorie.

t. 30 kg down this way

Cut out every white-colored food that isn't cruciferous vegetables, and fuck off to light-town

All you have to do is stop going bonkers on bullshit sugar snacks, fool.

he said cheap you nonce

Fuck your noise, food costs money

if you don't have much experience cooking i would suggest against doing it while you are staying as guests in someone elses home. especially if they don't have home owners insurance.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums.
Tasty tasty stories
go on

high fat low carb diet until goal weight then begin normal person diet

>Ask for advice on what meal to cook with my gf for fun(with a few specifications)
>Just get shitposting and weight loss advice

This board wasn't as good as I'd hoped

fuck your fat gf and your fun you reddit faggot, don't come back

>posts that hes a fatass
>doesn't understand weight is lost in the kitchen
yeah you are definitely a fatass

>what can we make that's cheap, simple, and low calorie?
You said nothing about fun.

give up red meat. switch any ground beef, pork or lamb to ground turkey in anything you make. same protein, less fat, less cholesterol. if you need red meat find ground bison.

or, go all the way and switch any meat for beans. no cholesterol, more protein, almost no fat, add fiber and other nutrition

Provide me with 3 good hentai doujins that prominently feature spanking and I'll give you a recipe that fits your criteria. Female spankees only.

Get a small (~3 lb.) chicken, and split it lengthwise down the middle. Rub it with olive oil, two crushed cloves of garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Roast it in the oven (or grill it) until the juices run clear and it is properly cooked through.

Serve that with a basic salad, and make your own vinaigrette dressing.

The best food for weight loss is whatever you can haul up to the top of a mountain, with all the gear, and cook there.

Just eat less you fat fuck.