So my jaw is wired shut. I'm getting so sick of boost, ensure, carnation instant breakfasts, smoothies and tomato soup...

So my jaw is wired shut. I'm getting so sick of boost, ensure, carnation instant breakfasts, smoothies and tomato soup. Chicken broth is absolutely disgusting to me. I'm running out of ideas please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

foundmyfitness.com/news/s/n5vfqj/smoothie_2_prebiotics_phytochemicals_anti-nutrients_hydrolyzed_collagen_-_YouTube
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Americans really do this?

Shit fąm, don't get your jaw broke maybe?

Pee pee

The worst thing is i've already had jaw surgery in the past, and had to have my jaw wired shut for 6 weeks. This time it's only for 2 weeks at least. But I still won't be able to chew for another 4 weeks and i'll have rubber bands.

I bet yawning sucks for you right now.
You're welcome.

Water down some mayo.

You're welcome Boogie, you fat cunt.

Is that your jaw OP?

Checkout Rhonda Patrick's micronutrient smoothie.
foundmyfitness.com/news/s/n5vfqj/smoothie_2_prebiotics_phytochemicals_anti-nutrients_hydrolyzed_collagen_-_YouTube

Will require a decent blender, but definitely better than what your consuming. Also runny yogurt would work, or just fastimg.

Dude stop fighting people you won't win against.

Imagine the smell once that comes out....oosh.

What sort of foods do you normally enjoy OP?

Also have you tried cold pressed juices?

Yes it is. And thank you.

I enjoy a little bit of everything honestly. I really love Vietnamese and Indian food. I also like my fair share of junk food like flaming hot cheetos and taco bell. I also enjoy all sorts of oven roasted vegetables.

>Yes it is. And thank you.

i need more info on that, what happened ?

X2

Also timestamp

make your first song called "through the wire" and boost yourself into superstardom in the music industry, marrying a half iranian whore with a diaper ass in the process

She has TMD.

>tfw class iii malocclusion and afraid to get jaw surgery and have been putting it off for 10 years

Godspeed op

Spit some bars, user.

Also, be friends with Jay-Z

Fuck me.

Instead of chicken, would broth based on other meat like beef stock be more palatable? Or something like bovril?

10 years? In that time you could have fixed it with braces several times over. Just do it faggot.

Chicken broth might be more palatable if you added lime, or tomatoes.

OP, there are a lot of fruit soups that are different. I suppose you can puree anything, really. I had a delicious watermelon soup w/ bits of feta, watermelon, and the base of it was like gazpacho, chunky, but it could have goone more pureed.

A cold soup that you made from scratch like vichyssoise with lots of cream and fresh green onion oil on top, tomato gazpacho (have you tried V8 yet with a squeeze of lime). There is a clear gazpacho too, and bread can be softened in it and pureed as well. Chilled buttermilk soup, cold beet soup with sour cream and dill, cold cucumber soup (think pureed yogurt tzatziki sauce).

Plain gelatin packets can be softened up in hot water, and then pureed into your cold smoothies made with juices to help your satiety, so you are not hungry 20 minutes later. If you need fiber, go ahead and use the fiber Splenda, or benefiber into your servings. Oatmeal can be pureed too and thinned into a drink. Horchata and avena are powders you can get similar. Mexican atole is basically warm pudding drink. There are some good flavors and might feel more like food than yet another liquid.