How do you make your tuna sandwich

How do you make your tuna sandwich

Tuna salad + bread

Tuna steaks and bread

that's a chicken salad sandwich, OP

>triggered by the bread facing the wrong way

Boiled eggs, mayo, onions and tuna. Relish, salt, pepper to taste.

I swear I've tried to be fancy with different diced veggies, herbs and seasonings, fancy bread, and whatnot.

Regardless, nothing more white-trash comfy than plain tuna+mayo on soft white bread.

If it's dinner in the south, you have to toast the white bread. If you have guests, then a piece of iceberg goes on each sandwich.

I make a tuna loaf - white tuna in water if I'm having company, dark tuna in oil if it's just for me and I don't have to please anyone else - and slice that loaf as if it were lunch meat.

The part of a tuna loin that is too small for steaks steamed to midwell. Can be done in a microwave. Chilled with good mayo and green onions and s & p to taste. Keep it simple and you can add Old Bay, eggs, and or rellish or anything you like. Serve on hearty bread that holds up.

This is for tuna salad like ops pic. Midrare tuna steak blackened or grilled is also good. Fixed like any other sandwich with tarter sauce.

tuna, mayo, dill weed, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper

this except celery salt instead of regular, plus a dash of garlic and onion powder, a few cap-fulls of apple cider vinegar, and a squirt of brown spicy mustard.

Amen. And you need either original Lays or nacho cheese Doritos to go with, and maybe some dollar store soda.

Every reply in this thread proves you have to be a retarded to fuck up a tuna sandwich. You would have to shit on a tuna to make it bad.

I need funyuns with my tunasalad.

Like this.

Tuna salad with diced celery mixed in
Lettuce, onion on top
bread

does anyone here make salmon salad sandwiches with canned salmon? Does it work?
I could and would eat a tuna sandwich every day for lunch, but I am legit concerned about the Mercury, so I'm looking for alternatives

This. Tuna in a can is below spam.

Yeah, they taste better, imho

Just substitute canned salmon in your tuna salad recipe and you're good.

Stop with the canned fish. Its not healthy to eat the same thing every day.

Make other sandwiches. Literally buy chicken breasts, poach them, drain, chop, add mayo, celery, onion, just like with tuna. Add dill or tarragon. Add healthy almonds. Add curry powder and mustard and cilantro. Add craisins. Add apple or grapes. Enjoy no mercury, nitrites, or other crap. You can even poach frozen chicken, or thaw cooked frozen chicken. Why does your food need to be canned to be easy?

>Microwaving fish
Dear God I hope you don't bring that shit to work.

mix Tuna with olive oil and Harissa
Toast bread
putt lettuce and pickles
use Mayo and Mustard
taa daa.
Pic related, just made it.

Albacore. Celery stalk diced small. 1/4 Vidalia onion diced small. Two pickle spears (home pickled) diced small. 1/4 cup shredded cheese (your preference). 1 cup mayo. 1/2 tsp salt. 1/2 tsp lemon pepper. Squeeze of lemon juice.

Apple cider vinegar? I'll have to try that. I usually use lemon juice, but I love ACV.

salad:
- solid canned tuna
- mashed up hard boiled egg
- chopped up pickle
- mayo
- salt
- pepper
- dijon mustard

Put on nice bread with provalone

>canned tuna
>cubed hard boiled egg
>chopped up pickle
>mayo
>dash of tarragon
>a spoonful of hot salsa

I'm in love with onigiridazu tuna-mayo and I add avocado sometimes.
Rice sandwich, still a sandwich.

>canned chicken
>mayo
>olive oil
>finely diced celery
>garlic
>spanish olives
>italian seasoning
>serve on saltines or toast with lettuce, dill pickle spear on the side

Rate me

>diced small

Minced.

2 Cans of drained tuna in oil
Volume equal to 1 can of mayo
1 diced dill pickle
1 Tsp salt
Pinch of curry
Pinch of mustard
Pinch of granulated onion

faggot

From the bottom up:
Slice of rye bread
Shredded iceberg lettuce
Tuna mixed with mayo, parsley, red onion, capers, sriracha, salt and pepper
Slice of cheese
Slice of rye bread

Butter the outside of the bread and toast it in a flat press until the cheese is melted

ciabatta > toast

Putting Tuna in a can borderlines to a crime. Tuna is perhaps among the best fishes to eat and the canned tuna utterly ruins the fish and gives it a false reputation. Think the only reason why they sell canned tuna is because at one point in time, it made sense to can it and it kind of became expected to be found in shops .. until this very day.

In the fooking bin m8te

>eating tuna from a tin
>eating salmon from a tin
>eating any fish at all from a tin, except perhaps sardines

I do this all the time, sardines and mackerel, as well. I've found that these are cheaper than most tuna as well.

>not eating canned herring

*Flaked* tuna. Olive oil. Forum chardonnay vinegar. Capers. Salt. Little gem lettuce. Boiled egg. Anchovies.

No bread.

Toasted wheat bread, spinach, tuna straight out of the can, green El Yucateco.

Started doing this recently with surprising results.

>Tuna
>mayo
>curry paste
>garlic
>green onion
>a little carrot
>miso paste
>mushroom soy sauce

It's weird and eastern, but it pairs well with the tuna--especially on a nice piece of toasted sourdough.

I like to sub the mayo for cottage cheese mixed with garlic paste and lime juice, sometimes cilantro. All on some hearty sliced wheat bread with thick cucumber slices. When I do use mayo I like to add rosemary and finely diced red onions.

a little light mayo, Worcestershire sauce, relish, mixed with the tuna, served on toasted bread of my choosing.

sometimes i butter the toast, sometimes I add some cheese

WHICH is better for protein, tuna or peanut butter/? And no, don't say both, I refuse to eat that

PB has more protein per serving, but tuna is way less fatty. Try making your own PB for better control over the sugar and oil content. PB powder is also a good alternative.

Wow that's amazing, that means peanut butter is some really potent stuff

Too bad I don't enjoy eating it but I really need protein

Also I don't mind the fat because I put mayo in my tuna anyway, so I just use Kroger brand peanut butter

I usually eat a peanut butter from Kroger and banana sandwich

>ctrl+f
>"tuna melt"
>Phrase not found
this thread was doomed from the start

dunno havent made one. i tink i would season the mayƶ before mixing tuna. like when you make chilimayo or something similar.

i didnt even notice that.

1 quart of tuna
1/2 Small diced onion and 1 stalk of celery
3/4 cup Mayo
A few sprigs of parsley and one bunch of dill minched
2 tablespoons dijon
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/4 cup lime juice
salt and pepper

mix all that shit up and serve on toast

- mayo
- cranberries
- chopped pecans
- red onion
- salt + pepper
- little bit of dijon mustard
- celery

thats it

I buy a tin of tuna, then ask my wife to make me a sandwich.
She complies.

i usually eat my tuna salad with crackers or on top of salad

>no one repping the pan bagnat

fuck you all