After 37 years on this earth, and partaking in the consumption of many food-types, I have concluded that a good...

After 37 years on this earth, and partaking in the consumption of many food-types, I have concluded that a good, homemade coleslaw is my favorite food.

What is your favorite food Veeky Forums?

I don't know

For me its the McChicken

Fuckin jerk get off my board reeeee

probably some kind of meat, or maybe some well made crab rangoons

Standard American dinner fare. Baked chicken breast, potatoes, carrots, yams, peas, buttered bread etc.,

any italian dish with a healthy dose of tabasco

This is not open for discussion.

The greatest food item of all time is: Pizza

Thanks to all the others for playing.

I honestly do not know; my favorite food depends on what I am craving on a given occasion. I like too many different dishes to pick just one.

singular item: bacon (tastes so much like human)
dish: mac n cheese (the variety)

French fries with salt, no condiments.

Off the top of my head...

Imitation crabmeat
Clam Chowder
Char Siu Pork
Really crunchy and white pickles
Bulgogi
Olives
Whole Milk
Pecan Pie
General Tso's Chicken
Pita and tzatziki
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Brisket

I could never just pick one

Sad as it is, decent Mashed Potatoes, been that way since I was a kid

home made is radically different from store bought coleslaw. I see some prepacked shit or fast food slaw, and feel insulted. even with just basic cheap ingredients, it's way better.

I tried determining this at some point but I just can't narrow it down to 1 dish/meal. I love a variety in my foods. I crave different things all the time, I don't remember the last time I've had the same thing twice in the same week. I'd say that in a given 30 day month I have 28 different foods for dinner.

Mussels and fries with a nice Belgian beer is what I eat ever year for my birthday dinner. I'd say it might be one of the best tasting things out there. It's as close as any meal will ever come to being my favorite.

My favorite dish is vegetable lomein from one of those shitty MSG stripmall "No.1 New HongKong, Chinese Buffet" places.

Fried Chicken quarters.
Seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, and touch each of chili powder and garam masala.
Single dip into seasoned flour. No egg dip.

After 31 years on this earth, for me, it's beer brats and sauerkraut

bump

For me, it's a homemade slowcooked curry

garlic
it works well with other stuff too

For me, it is the sopa de macaco, the best fast food sandwich. Uma delicia

t. 12 year old

Sauerbraten

Pineapple fried rice. It took me a really long time, like 3 years to get the technique down so it tastes like a good Thai restaurant. You guys should give it a try if youve never had it

>For me its the McChicken

Papa John's
that or ice cream
and no I'm not 10, unfortunately

In Malay it's called Mee Kari but I've noticed in English it's called Curry Laksa.

I've been eating them for the past 15 years now. In fact, I just had a bowl for dinner :)

Nigga you vague

Authentic Chicago thin crust supreme

After 28 years on this earth, and partaking in the consumption of many food-types, I have concluded that good, homemade pasta is my favorite food.

Pork sausage. All types.
If I could be less specific pig.

The only advantage the cow has over the pig imo is milk. Pig meat, fat, and even skin I find far tastier than any other animal.

Tacos. Any kind. Tex-Mex to tongue, idgaf.

Detroit style supreme pizza.

lamb vindaloo with fresh naan bread
pho tai with lots of sambal oelek and a ton of fresh squeezed limes
Korean fusion food - kimichi fries and bulgolgi tacos
fresh baked baguette
traditional Turkish breakfast
dim sum
I could go on and on

hipster faggots are not allowed on Veeky Forums

Would you prefer it if his favorite food was hot pockets? Then you could berate him for favoring ham and cheese over the GOAT pepperoni!

>curry and pho is for hipsters now

Home made croutons but with fresh bread

>Fresh White bread
>Fried in butter
>Salt, Smoked Paprika, MSG
and the absolute key for moist but still fluffy puffy and soaked in butter croutons is:
>Finish with a heavy sprinkle of lemon juice while the pan is still hot

I eat low-carb but this is my one weakness because it's just so fucking good

That and a proper home-made pizza base with nothing other than seasoning and a good olive oil, even the cheese is optional

lol
That shit comes with the fedora starter kit
Along with some microbrew IPAs

Good fresh bread with cheese/butter/oil

Poached eggs on fried tomato basil toast

it's just food.

I'm 29. Is this like the geriatric board for Veeky Forums?

yeah

Haven't decided yet. Probably some kind of stew. I just fucking love stews.

Beef vindapoo

Poo vindaloo

Beef Poodaloo

Vindapoo In Loo

Poo-in-the-loo

Sichuan boiled fish

beef short ribs or lays sour cream and onion potato chips

Biscuits and gravy

Waffles

Most of the real content on this board is from Gen Xers. That is why you find so may 80s references here.

Japanese ramen is my all time favourite food by a long shot. Probably the only meal I would be able to eat every day for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied each time I finish.

t. underage flyover child. stick to your mcdonalds kiddo

Avocado toast

Gourmet raw vegan organic wraps.

fried taters

when you roast a chicken and all the juice and fat is in the bottom of the pan and you dip fresh warm bread in it

Pork schnitzel with mushroom sauce, preferably with a good pilsner on the side.

I gotta say, a properly made fried egg is one of the greatest pleasures in the world. Sunny-side up, firm white, runny yolk, lightly salted and MAYBE a little bit of pepper and nutmeg. Served with a piece of toast, tortilla or some other bread - that's really one of my favorite things to eat.

Pig milk is supposed to be good, but it's impossible to collect.
I work on a farm and have access to it directly from the source, but I've never actually tasted it. Maybe I should.

That's some damn good taste.

Basically any kind of chicken, rice, and vegetables.

Some kind of rotisserie chicken (either split chicken breast or leg quarters) and fragrant rice. Lemons, olive oil, parsley. Sliced vegetables and tzatziki. Hummus is good.

You could do a Mexican version with guacamole, pico de gallo, fajita chicken, Spanish rice, cilantro, and limes.

A hotel/airplane kind of thing with seared chicken breast, steamed broccoli, brown rice cooked in chicken stock, a small garden salad with ranch dressing, and a slice of lemon.

Chicken fried rice is always good. Eggs, onions, peas, and carrots.

A rice cooker, pot with steamer basket, and a cast iron skillet is all I need to cook three meals a day. For breakfast, I'll steam sausages while the potatoes fry in my cast iron skillet. When the potatoes are done I'll throw the cooked sausages into the skillet to brown them quickly, and then fry a couple of eggs. Takes just a couple of minutes while the potatoes cool.

A side dish is your favorite dish? I doubt you've even left your hometown/state.

Chilli. Fucking love chilli. It's as versatile as steak and costs a hell of a lot less for a good amount that tastes great, it's so easy to cook you can head to work while it's happening, it tastes better the day after, can be as spicy as you like, can use any meat, be as filling as you want, and can feed multiple people

Chilli a best

>my favorite food is coleslaw

You sir are my nigga