What is the best thing to get at Burger King?

What is the best thing to get at Burger King?

The no. 5

meme answer: directions to a better burger joint
non meme answer: onion rings, and maybe the chicken sandwich if you are really that hungry

Do Americans really eat that garbage?

I'm on a road trip with my family and they really want Burger King for some reason

Whatever they call their long McChicken.

the bacon cheeseburgers are pretty good

All of burger kings sides are awful

I like the bacon king, and burger King has good beef, but if I know anything it's that burger Kings are in general unclean and have the worst workers.

their onion rings are fucking awful

the best choice is arby onion rings

went to burger king like first time in 15 years and their onion rings were size of a quarter and contained like no fucking onion, the suace was shit too

Do yuros really feel the need to ask that in every single fucking thread?

The Big King, Onion Rings, zesty onion dip, fries with zest onion dip

Their onion rings are literally fried Funnyuns.

Dehydrated onion powder mixed with corn meal and then fried.

Also i have fond memories of being stuck in the drive thru shack and eating crackers and zesty sauce while i thieved people's unwanted change. Oh to be a broke ass college kid again

Cini-Minis

A taxi to somewhere else.

Apparently they practically exist on beefburgers.

>2 bbq cheeseburgers
>1 large bag of onion rings
Pop a few rings in each burg and you're golden.

Theres plenty of BK's in europe
Not as many as Mickey Ds but its still a major chain.
Shit man we just got a Carls Jr here
We're all living in Amerika.
Amerika ist wunderbar.

/thread

Do europeans have any hobbies besides jerkin it to everything america does?

for me its the tendie fries

Double Cheeseburger. Most protein for your buck. Gotta get them gainz.

get the fuck outta there

Their chicken sandwich is good. But I think I might be the only person who likes their fries. Better texture than Mickey D's.

fucking chilli cheese nägs

Burger king is that place I feel terrible after eating and don't even like the taste of the food, but somehow I manage ending up there more than once a month.

I ate at Burger King recently and I must say that either it has declined in quality or my standards have increased. I would actually rate McDonald's more highly and I'm not sure which restaurant has changed enough in quality to justify that.

I swear, the meme-to-poster ratio on this board is whacked. It's probably the only board on the entire Chan where you are GUARANTEED to see the same memes posted in every fucking thread.

>burger
>bbq sauce
>onion rings on burger

>Order 2
>take them apart
>make double rodeo burger
>discard extra buns

obsessed

The original chicken sandwich is the correct answer. I get mine with cheese and extra mayo. So salty, so delicious

And am I the only one that actually likes their fries? Zesty sauce is a must

I always used to get onion rings as a kid because their fries were so shit. Tried them again not too long ago, and they've certainly gotten better. Never heard of this zesty sauce, though.

I happen to have one at hand. It's just some horseradish corn syrup goop but it's great with BL onion rings or fries

Double Whopper Cheese or Big King XXL with onion rings.

Anybody tried this yet? Any good?

I really like the whopper. So juice and dripping with mayo and ketchup, hnnnng.
Also, Burger King in Germany have started selling three kinds of Hot Dogs lately - they are pretty good at least he "classic" and "crispy onion" variants I have tried. The third is some Jalapeno/cheese thing that I am a bit leery about.

>Burger King in Germany have started selling three kinds of Hot Dogs lately
Yeah, they were making a big deal about it in America last summer. I tried one and it was pretty good.

The funny part is that everyone's knee-jerk reaction was to be like "Hot dogs from Burger King? Ewwww...", which makes zero sense because hot dogs are one of the cheapest, easiest things to produce, there's very little that could go wrong. Why would anyone trust BK to make a burger, but not a hot dog?

I've been meaning to but I can only imagine that much tomato would drown out any other flavors

TO THE EXIT XD

Burger King is shit for these reasons:
the "flame grilled" patties just taste burnt, disgusting
onions are chopped the wrong way
the lettuce is 90% from the white part of the lettuce which nobody ever wants
their pickles are wrong
they slather ketchup and mayo on even though everyone knows burger sauce is better
their buns are shit

only worthwhile thing is chicken fries

Whoppers are pretty good, but I think the best tasting thing they have is Chicken Fries. I'd say their long chicken sandwich when it's fresh competes for a top spot but it varies HEAVILY so sometimes it's fresh and juicy, but more often than not it has been sitting around and mostly dried out in my experience.

A double cheeseburger + some nuggies

The bk slurpees if they still got em.

Mambo number?

literally every employee is black at all locations leading to worst service of any fast food. can't forget that

BK is a restaurant that is somehow still hanging on. for the past 15 years. It shouldn't exist

Anyone else here have the weird phenomenon happen to them in which BK onion rings give you horrible gas? Those things used to wreck me so bad.

Yeah I don't know what they put in those things, but they soften me up something bad.

chicken royal

>.gif
?

Double Steakhouse

I actually like the BK Big Fish sandwich. A nice change of pace from the Filet-o-fish, which doesn't have pickles or lettuce like the Big Fish

Their onion rings are damn good

Keep that racist shit to yourself, asshole.

Directions to Long Johns

onion rings and cheeseburger i know should be bad but the added nostalgia of being a bk kid adds to the taste
also they need to bring back the cheese bag fries

also chicken fries are undeniably GOAT

>What is the best thing to get at Burger King?

out

The war was 400 years ago get over it

Where I live they used to make the original chicken sandwich as a chicken parm.
It was hands down the best fast food chicken sammie I've ever had.
I would throw my life away and eat myself into an early grave if they brought it back- and I wouldn't regret a single moment.

If your broke there $1.49 10 piece "chicken" nuggets are a alright deal, I normally order those half and half large fries/onion rings and a dollar cherry icee

Directions to a real restaurant.

Yeah, like Long Johns

I miss the BK Double Stacker so much. They got rid of it. It came back last year over the summer but I didn't know about it until it was over. :(

Away.

That is the ONLY good thing from bk after they stopped it I stopped going

Angry Whopper

McChicken and a Bang's root beer.

Nothing niggers have ruined my local BK I won't eat there I don't trust them preparing and serving me my food.

>What is the best thing to get at Burger King?

Why is every burger king employee I've met looks like either a drug addict or homeless?

What did he mean by this?

For me, it's the BURGER KING® Rendang Beef

A big bite of double flame-grilled Beef patties topped with signature, aromatic Rendang sauce and fresh Onions, served on toasted sesame seed buns. Feel the shiok-ness in every bite!

Rendang Tendergrill® Chicken is also available.

That long chicken sandwich

I was at a party and playing heads up or whatever that shitty phone game is and Arby's showed up on the phone, I just said "Shittiest fast food" and they guessed it in a hot second. Fuck Arby's.

The STEAKHOUSE KING™ Sandwich features two ¼ lb* savory flame-grilled beef patties, topped with 3 half-strips of thick-cut smoked bacon, A.1.® Thick & Hearty sauce, crispy onions, melted American cheese and creamy mayonnaise all on our signature sesame seed bun.

*Based on pre-cooked patty weight.

>literally every employee is black

Black? What are you really trying to say ?

A refund

I like the onion rings and zesty sauce.

tell your overlords to bring back shake em up fries shill

2 FOR $5 ORIGINAL CHICKEN SANDWICH
>add cheese
>add onion
>extra, extra mayo
AND A LUCKY CHARMS SHAKE

grilled hot dogs. They are like 75 cents. Saves you 10 dollars for lunch if you need to save money.

>dem additives

I have, they use that new crispy chicken patty on it and it is honestly really good. The sauce on that picture is way more than I got and the cheese seems strange but tastes alright

I wish they'd make cheesy tots a permanent menu item.

This shit is drugs to me. I always try to pester them to give me more, even try to pay for it like you're technically able to, but the cashier always finds a way to be stingy with them.

Double whopper with cheese

Reminds me of this

2 dollar chickens, 2 dollar cheeseburgers, medium onion rings.

This will be my lunch and dinner for only 5 dollars. Sometimes I change the chicken sandwiches for 10 piece nugs.

I am very poor.

Kek. I have this same issue at long john silvers. Those stingy motherfuckers

I used to love the chick-parm when it was out. Glad they brought it back.

I usually just get a double whopper with cheese unless the GOAT fastfood burger is on the menu.

rodeos

The exit.. then go cook you fag

For me it is the long chicken.

YES. This was the only good thing on the menu.

Haven't gone there since they got rid of it.

Why burger so mad??

Tfw I used to order quadruple stack

Chicken royals bacon and cheese