Why do people still enjoy coffee?

Why do people still enjoy coffee?
Cheap coffee tastes like utter garbage and continues to taste like garbage up until you start paying $15/lb for real quality.
It's shelf life is also extremely short, most people agree that 1 week of being exposed to oxygen ruins even the best coffees.
Plus, as soon as you brew it, you have to drink it right away or else the flavor compounds literally EVAPORATE into the air and you're left sipping lukewarm sour water.

Meanwhile, even the lowest of the low end bagged dust supermarket teas like lipton and pg tips still taste good and manage to taste good even if you left it overnight. It tastes good hot OR cold.
Tea is also much more versatile as a drink to accompany a meal or simply enjoyed by itself.
And if you wanna go full autism with tea, there's so much more variety in flavors and genres of tea that you could never get with coffee.

What flavors does coffee offer? Light, medium and burnt.
You taste one, you've tried them all.

I feel like your hate of coffee and raging homosexuality somehow go hand in hand.

Do you, like, not buy whole bean coffee?

>stop liking what I don't like

That's the unofficial motto of Veeky Forums

>1 week of being exposed to oxygen ruins even the best coffees

Coffee should be ground just before brewing. Roasted beans are good for at least a few weeks. If you're really concerned about getting the absolute freshest brew, you can roast the green beans yourself on the stove or in the oven or in an air popper. Unroasted beans can be stored for months with no decline in quality.

I think it's the actual official motto of Veeky Forums as a whole. Veeky Forums hates cooking, /v/ hates video games, /mu/ hates music, etc, etc.

Coffee doesn't stain your teeth quite as much as tea does.
There's a reason all britcucks have such shitty teeth.

They're different, why not enjoy both? People can drink what they want, you'd be much better off if you stop caring what the other faggots in your colony drink

The answer is caffeine you fucking mong. I look forward to your shitty rebuttal

Didn't you make the exact same thread a few days ago

This helps a lot
Ive been drinking coffee for a decade. I went from old 1990s percolator to now, where I brew it stovetop in a pot.

For me its a cost issue. If I cant buy beans to grind I buy on sale ground. The first day, maybe two out of package its not bad. After that its all baseline.

Finance is one of the biggest issues for home brewers. I drink daily, so I cant do beans daily. Tea has nothing that I enjoy at all, people compare but they really dont have the sameness. Coffee is earthy. Oily. Tea isnt.

Brewing fresh etc is a separate topic. There is a multitude of options for instant long term brew. All cultural.

>Meanwhile, even the lowest of the low end bagged dust supermarket teas like lipton and pg tips still taste good and manage to taste good even if you left it overn
Nope.

>And if you wanna go full autism with tea, there's so much more variety in flavors and genres of tea that you could never get with coffee.
>What flavors does coffee offer? Light, medium and burnt.
>You taste one, you've tried them all.
Nope. Coffee from different regions will taste different.

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Because I'm not a poorfag and I can afford $15 coffee, and that shit tastes amazing.
Go chew on some betel nut you fucking slope.

>Meanwhile, even the lowest of the low end bagged dust supermarket teas like lipton and pg tips still taste good

Confirmed for never having drank any tea in your entire life. Don't fall for the shitty bait coffeebros.

Because people have different opinions than you.
But I agree, coffee isn't that good and I don't see why people love it so much.

I like coffee, I think it tastes good.
I don't drink it, though, because caffeine makes me nauseous

We in the US treat coffee like we treat beer: No one complains about the taste, we all just drink it because we want to be popular

or something

i dont get it

All true. Going full autism with coffee is foolish. I drink good tea and cheap bustelo.

>What is no caffeine-free coffee

this also applies to steak and many other things that you probably enjoy

No such thing. Look up the requirements to legally call your coffee caffeine free.

The secret reason why everyone drinks coffee is because caffeine is addictive.

I want to kiss this girl (male)

It's an adult taste, you wouldn't understand, kiddo.

>I am literally 12 years old

I drink the relatively good coffee in my area. I feel that most people to do. They haven't tasted the higher quality grinds so they don't know what they're missing out on. Mid tier coffee is better than no coffee.

Come on, fellow felixposter. This isn't a good look

I rarely drink cofee. However this morning at 4am I got the urge and brewed some coffee I drank 1 cup and immediately after started shitting.
Spraying liquid shit all out my ass. Got
Off the toilet and 15 min later repeat spraying shit out my ass. Just literally took a break in the middle of this post to make emergency trip to toilet to shit some more. I don't see how people can drink this stuff in public and work without damn near shitting themselves or having close calls running to the shitter. I will say cofee is a hell of laxative though if u need to clear your asshole pipes.

its almost like the rest of the world isnt genetically inferior.

hey, hey Veeky Forums. remember when people used to get seasick reading a phone on a car or bus or train? remember how 99.5% of the world got over it and adapted

this is it. this is the guy who, according to darwin, dies

Yeah well you're a faggot

yeah but what does that have to do with you being inferior to me, a faggot

>implying you're superior to me.

Go suck some cock faggot.

ah, the no argument, the sign of a...whats that term for a inferior person on pol?

Coffe does not work like that. You body is at falt , coffee only helps your bowels prepare for shitting.

You have to be more specific

the argument

there is none

pubeposting to counter shitposting
post ur pubes

I feel like your argument falls apart in the face of cold brew coffee.

how to save fifteen hundred dollars a year on caffeine

2 tbsp store brand instant coffee
half pkg sweetener or sugar
measure of hazelnut or vanilla if you are into that sort of thing

Boil < 2 oz of water in the microwave (30s) and dump it into your drinking vessel with the instant coffee +etc. already in it. Then add a full glass of whole milk and handful of ice. Can be served to gourmet coffee snobs without them noticing.

The beans last for weeks. Once ground they lose flavor after hours.

Cold brew lasts for a month once made and is sweeter but you will lose some value as it takes more to make than regular hot brew. You can even reheat cold brew in the microwave or make it concentrate and add boiling water.

Coffee is bad for your soul tobeehonest