Ok, you're done pan-frying and tossed the leftover oil in a plastic bag and into the thrash...

Ok, you're done pan-frying and tossed the leftover oil in a plastic bag and into the thrash. How do you get rid of the remaining oil that's on the pan? Do you just scrub it off in the sink with a sponge?

Do you seriously throw away fresh cooking oil?
That shit is good for another 5 uses at least.

yea the soap will emulsify the shit out of it

you get this

sometimes there's not enough left to cook and the old oil will get charred before the new oil

It's oil. As long as you clean it out with a lot of hot water and soap it won't clog up your drains. If that is too much trouble you can just wipe it out with some kitchen paper tissues and throw those in the trash, too.

Pour into coffee can, mix with antifreeze, put on porch for cock sucker dogs that shit on your porch. At least that's what my dad did.

blast it with piss

I just leave the oil in the pan, and put the pan on a slightly tilted surface, then wait 30 minutes or so. the oil drains to one side, and all the brown and bread bits stay where they were. then I use a paper towel to wipe the black crumbs off. then I have the oil without any charred stuff, and I can use the pan with the oil again, maybe adding some new oil if it's not enough.

Is this post a joke?

I never cook with so much oil that there's leftover oil after cooking

>It's oil. As long as you clean it out with a lot of hot water and soap it won't clog up your drains. If that is too much trouble you can just wipe it out with some kitchen paper tissues and throw those in the trash, too.
like cum

i just throw it to the toilet

Your dad sounds like a smart man

>tfw this is now an ancient meme

I pour my leftover oil into a plastic canister and take it down to the recycling plant when its full. Maybe you should do this too, user.

My dad did the same exact thing. Fuck those dogs

I just pour oil and grease I am not saving down the drain with hot water. If you rent there is literally zero reason not to do this.

>pouring off the oil

you dumb faggot, you hate flavour. most of the flavour of the ingredients has probably made its way into the oil. you leave that shit in there, or if it's truly excessive you at least let it cool and separate so you can get at the juices.

fuck man, these fucking plebs who are scared of eating good food freak me out

why are dogs shitting on your porch

Idk, but their names are Pajeet, Rahji and Indira.

How much fucking oil do you retards cook with?

Once it's no good, let it cool off, and then pour it into a jug for disposal along with the fryer oil and used motor oils.

Does Americans really did this?

>How do you get rid of the remaining oil that's on the pan?
I usually make scrambled eggs or an omelet. Sometimes I toast/fry up some bread. Soaks up the rest of the oil, and then I just wipe away any crumbs that are leftover.

How fast will it kill the dog?