What Is Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream and Why Is It Blue Bell Cookies & Cream

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2016/7/30/12332368/blue-bell-ice-cream-fine-listeria-outbreak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I won't be buying it again.
It's not that they had the one time, it was multiple failed inspections, dead people, and they just kept business as usual til the third failed inspection.

Brides Cake best flavor this year.
Tin Roof, Rocky Mountain Road, Banana Pudding (Current top 3)

Explain

Listeria gets into ice cream because of poor sanitation, people eat ice cream, people die.

And it happened wayyyyy more than it should have: Blue Bell was basically just not practicing safe/sanitary food production procedures

eater.com/2016/7/30/12332368/blue-bell-ice-cream-fine-listeria-outbreak

Any ethical company would have stopped production, and fixed their shit. They just waited until the govt made them fix it. Three times they failed inspection before doing a damn thing. This happened over and over in a long time period, thousands of people potentially and conceivably sickened for $$$$$$$. Profit over health. And, it is their job to consider the fact some people can't afford to get sick at all.

If they are that unethical once...they have no trust from me now. Done. Forever.

>thousands of people potentially and conceivably sickened for $$$$$$$.
>Profit over health.
and this differs for numerous other companies how?

Everyday I would get a bowl. It's fucking irresistible

Blue Bell will always be the fucking best fuck the haters.

Homemade nilla alone has such a distinct and savory flavor that transcends any other ice cream companies vanilla out there .

This.

I can never find it in stores though, and I've been looking for damn near a decade.

I don't think Blue Bell is really that good, at all.
I used to love it as a kid, particularly the creamy lemon flavor. Pistachio, cookies and cream, all great.
The last time I bought some was before the listeria fiasco, 7 or so years, I guess.
It tasted terrible. Cheap, plasticy flavor.

Really guy, there's higher quality ice creams out there.

HEB's 1492 or whatever vanilla is on par, or better than homemade vanilla

>e-everyone does it!
t. dumb cuck corporate bootlicker

Hmm... it's been way too long since I've had creamy creations so i'd have to have another go sometime to check but it was ok.

Looks like fuckin garbled play-doh

>They just waited until the govt made them fix it. Three times they failed inspection before doing a damn thing. This happened over and over in a long time period, thousands of people potentially and conceivably sickened for $$$$$$$. Profit over health.

Finally, a company that shares my values! Stocking up on blue bell now, thanks Veeky Forums!

>and this differs for numerous other companies how?
We are talking about Blue Bell in this thread, not your flippant idea on odds calculations or logic. It is about facts.

That the 'superman' flavor? Truly the dankest of ice creams.

Their Hot Fudge Sundae flavor from the 90s was my favorite. Not sure why they pulled it and deleted any/all references to it. Second place is Malted Milk Shoppe which seems to have gone the same route and reminded me of the small Whoppers ice cream cups I used to buy off the neighborhood ice cream truck for $1 each as a kid.

>this is what libertarians defend

Blue Bell fucking sucks, and I'm from Texas.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY FAVORITE CE CREAM FLAVOR

No your not fuck off.

technically it's not ice cream but I can't stop buying this flavor

The real reason no one gave a shit is because Texans are retarded about brands. They'll buy their Cummins engines and their YETI ice chests just because they've been told they're the best. Same With Blue Bell. They hear Blue Bell is a Texan brand and then they don't care about the rest

What you expect me to get blue bunny?

>$50 a gallon for frozen sugar water

>t.non-texan sputtering highly opinionated obscenities with no real factual basis

Can literally say the same about any other state. Move along retard.

Well fucking sue me for wanting a good raspberry sorbet I can't get from another more cheaper brand.

His time is worthless so it makes sense to make literally everything at home even if it doesn't taste as good