My first homemade pizza from scratch, made my own sauce from tomatoes from my garden, what do you cu/ck/s think?

My first homemade pizza from scratch, made my own sauce from tomatoes from my garden, what do you cu/ck/s think?

I think if I would have cooked it a couple of minutes less it would have came out better.

looks good, is that homemade dough?

I have a Papa Murphy's next to my house that does the same thing, faster, for less investment.

Yep.

I just wanted to try it, wasn't that hard.

a bag of 00 flour for 3 bucks will make enough dough for 4-5 pizzas.

a half dozen tomatoes is like a dollar if you don't have a garden or you can just buy a can of san marzanos for a couple bucks and make enough sauce for 4-5 pizzas.

That's like dollar a pizza.

How does the crust look?

where's the sauce tho

can you hold still next time

Looks good, nice crisp, but yeah where's the sauce?

Still not worth the effort you fucking retard

Fuck off and stop being a """"""""diy"""""""" autistic faggot who thinks doing everything themselves is a fucking achievement worth other people time, or new threads or whatever

Fucking moron

>That awful picture

Couldn't turn on a fucking light to take a photo moron?

You know camera need that to take photos

Out of focus, you should be embarrassed for posting this.

Yuck, what's all that green shit? Crust looks nice though.

I think you need a new camera.

Not op

Looks like green bell peppers

Unless you own a $10,00.00 coal brick oven then you might as well eat tombstone

>$10,00.00
????

yeah, needed to put more sauce next time.

You know, ten-hundred?

>comes to a Veeky Forums
>talks shit about people cooking

wew

crust came out great with a pizza stone.

>board for cooking
>gets mad at people cooking
what

Wuu lad. Veeky Forums is not for autist Who cant without mama helping you scrambling your eggs.

Maybe you should go back with her!

hue hue

Looks good, thin with some air pockets and a crispy bottom. This is one I made a while back with "00" that came out similar to yours.

kys stupid nigger
looks nice, maybe little sauce as other pointed out
can i have a shot of how it looks below? if you not already eaten

This pizza looks fucking great, relaly good job! I keep messing mine up, but I learned a lot of tricks recently Ill try out! You did it all so good so this isnt really advice or anything but the crust looks plain, you can rub garlic butter or wet it and apply italian spices and stuff. And you can do cornmeal on the bottom or other stuff too!

Sauce needs work, was a little bitter.

you should at least add some sauce to your cardboard crust

Lemme holla atchu girl

The best pizza sauce I've ever had was from one of my old jobs. The only thing in the sauce was salt, pepper, and tomatoes imported from Italy. The key to a good sauce is good tomatoes. Make sure you wash them, cut around the head, and cut off the white parts in it like you would a Belle pepper. You probably had some of that left on there which would make it bitter.

That's a nice looking homemade pizza, user. What herbs did you use? I always feel like my Italian food is too bland. Help me out here.

The cheese was shit too, made a much better sauce last night but that will never make up for the shit cheese. I have two balls of soft mozzeralla for making meme pizzas but I want a cheaper cheese to shred to put on it when I'm not making meme pizzas

family reunion for the eclipse that I haven't seen in over half of my life and I want to make some pizzas. Crust is okay for a 24 hour cold ferment, I am going to try 48 and 72 hours next

Looks like a flatbread pizza crust. Pizza stones are a half ass measure that can never compare to a brick oven, which cooks up to 800 degrees F.

would be nice to have the extra money and space, but I don't live in a restaraunt.

Not him, but a wood fired brick oven takes a couple hours of stoking with wood to get to 800-900F so not practical for 1 or 2 pizzas. We use ours when we have a group of people over but not for a single pizza for 2 people.

crust came out great btw, it was the sauce that needs work and better cheese and toppings. I have a couple balls of soft mozeralla, but I didn't want to use those until I was sure that I had a good recipe down.

Also you can get similar results as a brick oven with a stone just as long as you preheat the oven for ~45 minutes or buy starting the dough for a few minutes before topping.

also I didn't put any oil in the crust and overcooked it, which ended up being tough and dry.

I doubt a couple minutes less cooking would have changed that.

Try to make the shore like that one and with time u gonna learn how to fill it with chocolate or cream chease (Just a tip)

Alright cu/cks/ going to try again tonight with a dough cold fermented for 72 hours, new sauce, and a higher quality cheese. will post hopefully better pics this time.