If papa john's closes at midnight, is it ok to still make a delivery ordery 5 mins before they close?

if papa john's closes at midnight, is it ok to still make a delivery ordery 5 mins before they close?

They'll probably refuse.

i dunno, do you enjoy cum on your 'za?

No faggot. Why would you wait that long autist?

In corporate's view it's totally acceptable. Decent odds you're screwing over some wage slaves night though. Most often there is no repercussion to you but you might get someone with shitty morals/work ethic that fucks with your food or order.

Do you have a coupon?

Yeah. Just because they are open doesn't mean they are still serving. Usually they do last call about 45 minutes before close... after this point, they stop doing delivery. And 10 minutes before close, they stop taking orders... just wait for people already eating to leave.

If you ordered, they would probably not do it.

They stop accepting deliveries long before they close. You're fucked.

Papa johns is pig disgusting. Did you really let the papa and football Jesus trick you into buying that greasebread?

I mean I've done it before last minute and they still delivered, I'm just wondering if it's cool to do

It's not. Loser

It is. They would've closed earlier if it wasnt.

It's not. The wage slaves want to go home and your single order delays all of that way longer than 5 minutes.

You do realize they have to clean everything and shut down the store and count the money? Christ you're a fucking loser. Ordering a pizza at midnight hahahahaha

And why should he care about some dropouts?

Because they're still people, you fucking autist.

You're not impressing anybody by acting tough and cynical on Veeky Forums bud. Genuinely embrrassed for you

Then close the store earlier?!?!?!
If they don't want to take orders then why do they still accept orders?
And if "muh boss" THEN FUCKING LEAVE because obviously that store is is up to your par.

Debatable. I'm sure their drug deals can wait 30 more minutes while they do the job they are paid to do

It's just pizza dude chill.

I'm assuming you are underage or a NEET that has never worked a day in your life, but store employees don't get a say in anything, especially not determine store hours. You either do what your corporate overlords tell you or you get fired.

what pizza place takes an order five minutes before closing???

>I mean I've done it before last minute and they still delivered, I'm just wondering if it's cool to do
Offer a good tip will be incoming, and you'd really appreciate if they can do it.

Then maybe you should take his order and quit whining about it

I do work. That's why I left my previous 7am-7pm Mon-Sat job for a better paying 8am-5pm Mon-Fri job. That's why I'm saying to switch jobs.
Also this. Papa John's denied me 15min prior to closing

OP didn't ask if they have to take the order, he asked if it's okay. It's not cool to make someone stay late, especially when they're getting paid minimum wage for working a shitty job.

>dropouts
pizza drivers are usually college students

No.

I do that intentionally on a pretty regular basis, you are the customer, so you are the king. Also make sure to not order pizza but something that needs a little bit more prep work, like burgers/salads. They should regretting that they've put so much shit on their menu.

Then they should be happy at the chance to get more tips for the night. Fucking lazy ass people "oh no another 30 mins of work." Grow a pair

>If a place closes at a certain time, is it okay to do business with that location before that time?

Yes. If they didn't want you ordering a pizza at 11:55, then they should close at 11:55

Holy fucking shit! I would have one lady do this almost every night. Ordered the same thing. I almost had half the mind to pre make the fucking pizza to save me and my driver time. My drivers said she tipped alright, so none of them were too upset. But if you're going to order pizza, do it a half hour before the store closes. Tip double if it's going to be later cause I may just not answer that phone. And fuck online orders. Those shits would come in without a warning. Shitty people get shitty service.

If someone called my place and tried to order wings or a salad 10 mins to close, id tell them we're out of whatever you asked for and hang up. Plus salads only take 3 minutes to make, faggot.

Why not just say your not taking orders? Why not close earlier if your so eager to sound like a dick? Why not just make the simple salad?

>work as delivery driver
>get order for 11:59 PM
>pissed off the whole way there
>dude tips me $20
Ever since then I've taken every late delivery

If the pizza place is 3 blocks down and I don't order within an hour of closing and I tip about $5 every time does that make me a good goy?

Nope, you are supporting a super corrupt and broken system.

oh

This is why we are replacing you with robots

Yes, just stop molesting children

Sure. I've worked at several places that delivered. You wouldn't believe how common it is for cooks to fuck with people's food for special assholes like you. About 8/10 times every time when someone pulls a move like that.

>Call your manager and complain
>You all get fired

Always another restaurant sweety pie. And you wouldn't know your food has been fucked with fucboi bitch.

What is special about making an order before closing time, as advertised? Shouldn't employees be prepared for this?

Also customer complaints are very hit or miss. Nearly all of the time no one will even get fired because there's no way to prove anything. Unless it's blatantly obvious and you have pictures, restaurants take complaints with a huge grain of salt and if you look poor they will just think you're trying to get a free meal. They'll be polite to you but say fuck that guy or bitch once you leave.

The things that get people fired have to do with service related issues like having a table walkout or complaints about service stuff like waiting times. If you're bitching about the food is some way unless your chicken is blatantly burnt then you can go fuck yourself. Don't ear here if you don't like the food.

If a place closes at 10, it's for dine in customers to know about what time to leave. The kitchen at nearly every place will start closing up 20 minutes before closing time. It's not for Joe schmo to come in 5 minutes before closing and think he's going to get a table. Last call at the bar will be like 945.

Yes. It's annoying but expected.

But then, to use Papa John's as the example, surely the website shouldn't allow one to submit an order past that time then? (because it does)

Website is setup and designed by corporate, the location itself will decide if they will take the delivery or not.

Have you experienced life at all outside of your basement? This is shit most people know.

Assuming they do take the order and deliver, why is this not seen as okay?

lmao the manager hates you fucks even more because he's been around longer

Depends, honestly. Generally, if you do it at least tip well or expect to rapidly earn a reputation amongst the drivers(Probably wont fuck with your food too much, may make it wrong on purpose, or give your order to a new guy who will fuck it up 100% because he doesnt know any better). Some nights it's busy, it doesn't matter, the last delivery is a welcome reprieve from cleaning up.

Papa Johns stop taking orders 30 minutes before they close.
Are you too stupid to look at their website?