Wtf I HATE coffee now

Wtf I HATE coffee now

thats sounds like a very scientific website
WTF fun fact

Fun Fact # 4623
OP Has sucks more than 1,00 cocks in his lifetime. Only 26 of the loads he's swallowed has been tested positive for HIV/AIDS.

The only reason I don't touch it anymore is it gives me the peepees for hours. Feel like I have to piss like a firehose and then I am back ten minutes later to do it again and again.

>drinking too much water at once can literally kill you

you know getting a cut increases your risk of cancer because the body now has to rapidly heal over the skin with new cells and there's a chance something could go wrong and one of the cells could divide incorrectly and become malignant.
Actually, literally any process that forces you to regenerate cells causes cancer.
When you make a bowel movement, you're purging cells from your digestive tract, those have to be replaced.

Well water is a compound does that count as one chemical? Or do they count each element of water? So that's 3, and coffee beans really have that complicated of a biological composition? 997+ different chemical components?

Can't wait until there's a sin tax on coffee
Fucking addicts

>tfw not a rat
Feels good. No need to worry.

Coffee is made using Dihydrogen Monoxide which has been known to kill people.

That stuff should be banned. It's used in so many foods now but they also use it in pesticides and even nuclear reactors.

>Each element of water
>3
You're either a chemist using the word 'element' to troll people, or you're an idiot. Based on the rest of your post, I vote idiot.

"Chemicals" as it there is non-chemical matter. Fucking illiterate retards, seriously.

if youre using tap water the fluoride will get ya in about 300 years

You're as bad as the 3 element guy. Of course there's non-chemical matter. It's just so far outside your frame of reference that you don't know about it.

Reminder that rats have generally have a very high chance to get cancer due to the way their skin is built up. That's like saying too much water is too bad for a plant, it can drown when given too much.

Humans or much more resistent creatures, we can sustain a lot more.

In addition, coffee is just Dried, roasted beans then filtered with water.

I hope you only drink water(III) like me, it's by far the most natural and healthiest biological non-gmo isotope of water with no pesticides involved in the process.

>1,00

what did he mean by this?

Good thing I'm not a rat

They tested the burnt residues of the roasted coffee and some of those caused cancer like any product of combustion, but completely ignored the dihydrogen monoxide. Exposure to that is associated with a 100% chance of death in humans.

It's a cause of death in 100% of drowning cases!

>non-chemical matter
Unless you are talking about sub atomic particles or exotic matter (black holes/dark matter), fuck right the fuck off

>Wtf I HATE coffee now

Why? That statement applies to any and all foods.

>burnt coffee

kek

false

There's no fucking dark matter in coffee

Bullshit, can't you see it in it's color? It's fucking dark.