Tfw you realize all of the retards who major in psychology and early childhood studies etc ruined your upbringing...

>tfw you realize all of the retards who major in psychology and early childhood studies etc ruined your upbringing, your education, and therefore your entire life with their shit "theories"

every awful experience i had with retards at public school and with the snails pace curriculum was the fault of those dumbasses

>ywn be forced to learn greek and latin at age 4 from a private tutor

Why would you want to learn Greek and Latin thats literally useless shit. You need to be learning advanced mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and other subjects, not bullshit like history, arts, and other waste of time subjects that further cement this country into retard tier.

>tfw to intelligent to build next generation ICBMs and payloads to destroy the world with

>he didn't major in classics to compensate

your own fault.

>public school

british definition, or north american definition?

>tfw you realize that curriculum content has had very little influence from any half competent education studies major, and was instead made by the gov't

Tell me how psychology informs the curriculum, please, because after reading about developmental psych and other areas I am constantly surprised by how LITTLE it seems to be applied in school and other government institutions.

the very fact that kids are lumped together by age and not ability from K-12 should tip you off, especially in grades K-6 where you dont learn anything more or less 'foundational'

He's the result of public schooling, he doesn't know what he's talking about

yes, im sure Harry Reid invented the common core educational standards and not some panel of psycholgy major 'technocrats' in the bureaucracy

But developmental psych would argue against this, because kids learn best from what is called scaffolding. The peer-to-peer learning experience, based on dev psych, would be ideally that kids always get time with those JUST above their ability level, who teach them how to do things. This is NOT what we see, so I think that was not based on psych findings but just some old wife.

Further to this, look up zone of proximal development, this is what we should be implementing in schools.

>implying leadership in gov't are competent and/or honest

My poor, poor child

Labor dishonors no man, no matter the labor: But man, can dishonor the labor.

but 'dumb people will get their feelings hurt'

you need to look at psychology of the 20th century to see why schools are so fucked up today

>being unable two read

>the things that make us human are wastes of time

I agree. Should you also agree, you'll find that the answer is to kill yourself once the robots take your job.

Greek and Latin are a waste of time. Disgusting pseudo-ancestor worship. Impotent statues.

>Being slightly odd is now considered a disability
Psychology is a normie religion.

Some of its sects are badass, though.

Studying psychology, even more than the humanities, turns people into absolute retards.

Now just imagine having your mother be one of those people. My parents acted as if discipline and expectations were harmful. Really did a number on me.

>blaming other people for ruining your entire life
hmm maybe you should kys

Is this a /pol/ or /r9k/ thread......I can't tell anymore

Nice psychological analysis there, bub.

This. Go see a psychologist and their first job would be to get you to actually take some responsibility for yourself.

Is she hot? Be honest now...

>not knowing that the bureaucracy also has leaders
>being ignorant of the revolving door

I had to train my brain to think in entirely different ways when I started university and realized everything I learned in public school was utterly worthless. They train you to think linearly and you only learn through habituation.

I'm 22 now and I only just started feeling like I'm starting to think how I should have been able to 5 years ago. This is after getting my degree in math and reading philosophy in my free time for 4 years; it takes a lot to fix a mind ruined by bureaucracy.

How did you manage it?

Psychology and sociology are seriously such fucking garbage. We'd all be better off if we got rid of those fields completely. Virtually every theory in those fields cannot be empirically observed.