Want to order pizza for delivery

>want to order pizza for delivery
>they refuse and tell me I'm blacklisted
>"none of our drivers want to deliver to you because you don't tip"

Why is this allowed?
I always paid the full amount.

A tip is extra money you pay to the driver. Pay it in cash so they can declare whatever they want. Tipping is common. It's basic courtesy. Figure 20% of whatever you ordered.

it's often a net loss for the driver if you don't tip

what is with you idiots, pay like everyone else

>they tack on a delivery charge
There's your fucking tip, I'd actually tip if that wasn't there.

This is literally the only country in the world where this works like this, stop trying to justify something that's by essence not justifiable you fucking mongoloids.
You don't give extra money to someone because they did their job, just go to any fucking other country in the world.
You don't give extra money to your cashier because he scanned your articles
You don't give extra money to your mechanic after he fixed your car
You don't give extra money to the delivery guy because he delivered your food.

>mfw an American tipped next to me

lol fucking ameritips

>the rest of the world is poor savages where kindness is a foreign concept so you should be too.
There are reasons why some are better than others, laddies

>paying someone extra money for them doing their job
tips are fucking retard

How poor are you that you can't afford $3-5 tip for literally having a dude drive the food to your door.

if you think it's unreasonable, hop in your car and go pick it up. No delivery fee, and No tip.

oh boy i love threads where op describes a situation that never happened.

Then change US employment law which allows you to pay someone $3-4 an hour as long as the job is expected to receive gratuity (tips).

Give them real minimum wage, around here that's $11.50/hr. Currently however tipped employees are allowed to be payed only $3.63/hr Because it's expected they'll make up the other ~$8 in tips every hour.

However if pizza delivery places started paying minimum wage to their drivers, you'd see the cost of pizza go up, and likely a larger delivery fee.

>>"none of our drivers want to deliver to you because you don't tip"

sure this happens...

Like the nigger won't play the race card and say "pizza joint refused to serve me cuz iz black."

That pizza joint would have been sued & shut down.

'Merican niggers are won't let a good lawsuit lottery opportunity get away.

I actually found out that my local pizza place has a leaderboard of "best tipping customers"
They put your first name and the last 4 digits of your phone number along with "last tip amount".
My name was on there too.
What a bunch of faggots, I stopped tipping after that.

Meh, tipping decently is how I get my pizza delivered in a timely manner, even on busy nights.

I can order pizza mid dinner rush on a friday night, and I'd still probably get my pizza in about 20 minutes even when they're quoting everyone else 60-90 minute delivery times.

> pizza joint won't deliver to non tipping niggers

My god I wished I could have done this when I was delivering. All those fucking black neighborhoods in Oakland are a fucking wasteland... you can go on 10 deliveries and get 1 tip.

Fuck stingy niggers. But good fucking trying to not deliver to those neighborhoods without getting fucking sued.

>tfw top tipper on the leaderboard for 3 years straight
>people constantly clapping outside my house wishing they could tip as good as me
>such is life in america

>All those fucking black neighborhoods in Oakland are a fucking wasteland... you can go on 10 deliveries and get 1 tip.

Wouldn't the entire city have been blacklisted long before you started delivering on account of attempted robberies or are you talking about a completely different Oakland?

In every state in the US, if the tips + their wage don't make enough to equal minimum wage then the employer has to cover the difference.

Didn't know it was so hard to drive a car and hand me a pizza?

This never EVER happens.
You get penalized and if your performance doesn't come back up, you get fired.

We set up employment laws completely skewed to the owners benefit so they can get away with underpaying employees because muh capitalist profits. The average joe ordering a pizza sympathizes because they get fucked by their employer too, so joe goes ahead and makes good out of his own pocket. Same thing with the tax system. Best thing to do is learn to make your own pizza (it's better anyway) and stop lining the pockets of the greedy bastards.

By law sure, but good luck ever getting an employer to do that.
And to be honest, no one working that sort of job can afford to lose that job and spend the next 12-24 months fighting them for the money they're owed.

They may get fired but I mean it's still the law - the pay period before they got fired would have to be at the federal minimum. I agree it still needs to be fixed, but it's not like they're locked into just like $2.50/hour or whatever and no more for those hours.

>you'd see the cost of pizza go up, and likely a larger delivery fee.
That would be fine with me. Then at least things are fair and clear. And true competition will result in optimum prices.

You're only getting that money back if you've got proper documentation and can prove you weren't getting tips.

Not to mention, you'd likely be black listed from the other pizza delivery places in your area, and if you're stooping to working that kind of job, it's likely you can't get any other jobs, so you kinda need that money, even if you are getting fucked over according to the laws.

You simply can't afford not to get fucked over, you gotta pay rent, buy food, etc.

Obamas son detected....

I make it a point never to tip people who look like nerds.
They're just gonna blow it on video games and otaku shit.

I never tip. 99% of restaurant servers will fuck someone in your groups' order up. They don't write your order down and try to remember it all which is why it happens. I get if I am lucky one refill the whole time I am there. Server wheels out a tray 10 feet from the kitchen and hands us the food. 20 seconds of total work and they just sit around or go out and smoke the rest of the time.

I have tipped the cooks if my food was great, but I will never tip the server. Also lads, if you want to hurt them, instead of leaving no tip leave 35 cents. One dime, 3 nickels and the rest in pennies.

Honestly sounds like you're going to garbage restaurants.

My guess is you're a fly-over and there simply aren't any decent places to eat around you that aren't chain bullshit.

Ohio. I go to "family run" places mainly. All that means is that the scummy kids inherited the place and hired a bunch of retards to wait and cook for them for minimum wage. I have gone to high class places and it's the same. The waiters will be working 1/4 of the damn crowded restaurant by themselves so nobody gets refills and getting your order takes over an hour.

lol I grew up in Ohio, unless you're in Columbus, there aren't really too many nicer places.

What you described in your previous post has happened to me maybe once or twice in the last year, and I eat out at least weekly, sometimes more often. Proper wait staff don't do any of that, the better wait staff even make sure your meal is timed properly so your entrees are arriving at the table a few minutes after you finish your appetizer.

Washington DC has some nicer restaurants for sure, but this is expected at the majority of the places around here. $20-30 per plate, but that's average for here.

Americans are crazy with this tip culture.
>be waiter in yurop
>American tourists try to tip me all the time
>manager put a no tip sign
>they still tip
>come home to room I rent out to tourists for a quick buck
>Americans tip me for letting them stay
>go to NYC on vacation
>have to tip pretty much everyone
>one restaurant makes me choose from a % tip list
>they actually advertise this as a service