How do you feel about the fact that girls do better in math and science than boys?

How do you feel about the fact that girls do better in math and science than boys?

I don't care.

You will when a woman replaces you

Ahahahhahahaah. Go on and look at employment by gender stem fields. Male dominated. I don't care what your shitty little high school study says. There was no source here, just a claim with no evidence, eat dicks.

We only needed it to war.
Have fun making stuff ladies...
Right now we are just sleeping.
Call us when you absolutely need something dead.

I feel hope. Maybe someday women can evolve from emotional dumb walking vaginas to rational inspiring partners.

Maybe they can get good grades.

But when it comes to actual tasks women have no idea how to apply that knowledge. It’s what happens when you live life on tutorial mode

Do they?
#MeToo

No. I've met plenty of women who were smarter (better students) than me in college, every single of them had the typical infantile female character. Their intelligence is not coupled to their character flaws.

Because w r better

T. A girl

Statistically not true. Nice bait though, next time you should try something that actually happens

That's because you are stupid. There are statistically more dumb men. the average woman is more intelligent than average man. but there are more intellectually elite men

the facts are on OP's side you fucking retard

This whole thread is fucking retarded
no stats = idgaf

>I don't know how to google! spoonfeed me please i'm borderline retarded!

>google it
Literally tumblr tier

just go back to plebbit already

This, its incredibily hard for me to encounter a woman that actually has passion for the subject that they study, they are mostly just bookworms that get good grades but nothing more

In the 70s women were considered the logical sex, men the emotional.

Think about that for a moment

I wish they were as intelligent as men, really. They just study a lot more, just go to any public library and 70% of students are going to be female. This is because females have no real hobbies for the most part and they love social status, so they have time to study and a motivation to do so. Also if you add positive discrimination to the equation, you already should know the answer.

Men love social status more than women T.B.H

I don't believe that for a second

No, they weren't.

Depends on the definition of "social status". Men like to be on top, yes but for women the idea of being outside the social norms and being an "outcast" is much worse than for men (which is why men have always been the outliers of society, and been the most willing to break the status quo). Which do you count as caring more for social status?

Why are you so triggered?

that's false.

most majors in mathematics and physical sciences are men. only biology and medicine are there slightly more women.

furthermore , if you look at the people who get the highest marks, men are over-represented again because males have higher variance in intelligence so male geniuses are much less rare than female geniuses.

Look at the fact that in the international mathematics olympiad, less than 1/10th of competitors are women.

the competitors are formed from the 6 best pre-university students in each country.
in most years most countries only have either 1 girl on the team or 0 girls on the team.

infact the IMO is so embarrassed about the fact that female highschool students are rarely good enough to compete at the IMO that , like with chess, they had to create a seperate mathematics olympiad only for girls.

He is a sand nigger probably

Actually I'm glad. That means there are more people who might be able to explain shit to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you know the rules

In K-12 maybe. It's because that shit is dull as fuck and the only ones they can get to sit still and pay attention are girls.

Forgot the most important bit lad
>in primary school

women may be slightly better on average, but extreme outliers (geniuses) are the only people who actually matter in academia, and men make up the vast majority of those

>caring about which gender/race is better
Literally why? In my book that just means you are a racist and sexist.

>have literally 20 girls in a 200 people lecture
>15 are ugly-fats or literally trolls
>4 are stacies, who eat in lectures, on their phone, and loud, getting boys attention
>1 is disabled

quads check'd

Actually from what i read about IQ tests in children, girls do better in language and boys do better in math.