Is it morally right to accept and tolerate different opinions in the society on important issues?

Is it morally right to accept and tolerate different opinions in the society on important issues?

Any country restricts the freedom of thought and action in wide variety of ways, ultimately using violence against you to carry out their want to hurt you and your family.

Examples of said restrictions of freedom
>you aren't allowed to kill
>you aren't allowed to steal, destroy, burn, spoil, pollute
>you aren't allowed to take land to yourself
>you aren't allowed to enjoy the full benefits of your work

This is a Veeky Forums board

you aren't allowed to call him a nigger

tfw He hasn't read Stirner

And yes but morals are a spook.

Are you high, user?

Take your Stirner and shove him up your fucking ass.

I'm sick to fucking death of hearing you absolute mongs blather on about spooks like it's a hard science.

Fuck you and fuck your tabula rasa bullshit.

>Is it morally right to accept and tolerate different opinions in the society on important issues?
Tolerate = not harm property? Then yes. Any other behavior is morally very reprehensive.

Why live a life shackled by scarcely perceivable chains to the detriment of your quality of life.

Also read Stirner if you haven't even if its just to rebut people such as myself.

Morals are just ideas, man. Ideas evolve, bro... to fit the needs of society, dude. Without any guidance from Above we are simply destined to engage in meaningless and endless questions, buddy.

Where did our collective sense of morality come from and why do you want to question it? You must go deeper, my son.

>by scarcely perceivable
If you steal a car, you go to jail.

>are just ideas
They are real. They are forced by violence.

>ideas evolve
Some part of the shape will evolve. Some part will remain just the same. I don't believe there will EVER be a human society where "You shall not kill" will be evolved to anything different.

Maybe things like "digital information laws" and futuristic ideas are what you think of """evolution""" of morals.

Sure, If you get caught.

If you adopt a pet, for example a cat, it has certain needs that need to be met in order for the cat to be happy and feel like life is worth living. Humans are the same. These are biological processes. They are real. They are not spooks.

>Forced by violence
I should add to this. The response of your body to violence is real. You CANNOT resist moving your hand away from fire. You CANNOT kill yourself by holding breath. Your body is a collection of molecules that have REAL responses to outside forces.

Being carried to jail or having your ownership of things taken away from you are real forces and have consequences what can be objectively perceived as negative.

So you don't have freedom of action and thought then? Seems like we agree then.

Then by all means meet the real biological processes you need but make sure you are doing it for yourself and not some spook and morals god etc are undeniably spooks. After all morals in general are being selfless and "doing the right thing" which is often against ones best interest.

>Real
All things in this world are real. A dream is real.
>You shall not kill
What's abortion? All people have done is adjusted when life "begins". Capital punishment?

I was really just trolling. The 2nd half I was being fo' real, though.

And obviously I am constrained by the system, I can do what I want but with consequences so I do my best to exploit the system when I can get away with it and use the law to my advantage. But i have no respect for the "law" it has no power over me.

>i have no respect for the "law" it has no power over me.

You could argue that the creation of deities is an evolutionary trait that evolved in humans to foster group loyalty.

But I kinda agree with you.

It has power on you. You said you "only do unlawful things when you can get away with it".

That means law has actual POWER/FORCE on you. It takes away your freedom and you comply nicely. You think you are in ANY kind of charge because you take back 1% of that what was taken from you. You are in 1% charge, good job mate.

Nice rebuttal bro if you had reading comprehension you would understand that while the law obviously has power over me in terms of violent force I have no respect for the principles and moral system behind the law.

Yeah for sure but you don't need to believe in God, it is a "spook" morals also are good for society and perhaps myself but I can take advantage of morals and the group loyalty that god has fostered without buying in.

t. armchair philosopher

Not an argument

Read Thomas Hobbes and John Locke.

short answer is no

some people can't be trusted