It feels good being 18, knowing that you have 50 years to wait for technology making humans immortal

It feels good being 18, knowing that you have 50 years to wait for technology making humans immortal.
We will defeat death!

>wanting to be immortal at retirement age

Don't take your health for granted.

>Defeat death

At best what you envision will stall it.

Gotta beat that universal decay first user.

Here are your options.

Heat death.
Heat death but escape when the universe collapses.
Escape now by harnessing a shit ton of energy and directing it at space-time itself.
>Become a light being: SOMEHOW.
>Give up and leave a clone copy- Mechanical or Otherwise- behind
>Have Kids

dont get your hopes up
you will die one day too

Accepting death is too hard, so I will choose to fight it until I die.
Also if everyone stopped accepting death then we might get somewhere very quickly in terms of technology.
I'm starting to think that accepting death is a paradigm.

Heat death is most likely. But who knows if you live long enough maybe we will find technology to escape that.
Also light being seems interesting, although I have no idea how.

I have played around with the idea...
This is the most fucked up plan actually in my bag of tricks.

Take self.
Slowly replace body with robotics, trap the electrons of myself within the machine, using a complex series of scanners to body biological processing.

Slowly replace the circuits with Li-fi and project self using a femtosecond laser.

Shard my information into multiple USBs.

I am now a literal horcrux with my soul in a million pieces but one base unit still lives.

Have myself enter a wireless transmission and keep myself tethered into these through a "Magitech" transceiver.

Wait for a religious nutjob to take me out thinking I am some kind of monster.

If I die I will live on absolutely since these fractions of myself will now contain my essence. My real soul will laugh from the afterlife as my fractions relay truth and knowledge Adeptus Mechanicus style.

Once I am able to express complexity as a light entity and receive sub-frequencies to the interference/crystal...I should in theory be able to become one with a frequency....
Thus...live in it...
Light Being.

user, do you really want to be immortal? Think about it.

>50 years
user, they are imply not working hard enough. You and I and everyone on this godforsaken website are totally fucked.

I used to think so before I read No Hero. Now I'm not sure.

Why not just upload your consciousness online or some other platform, that way you can live forever as well.

>implying you can transfer conciousness and not just copy it
I bet you think transporters actually move you from one location to another. How cute.

>TFW you die runned over by a car when crossing the road

I'm actually working on it, unlike most of you circlejerking faggots. Don't take it for granted, because it sure as hell isn't

>want to live forever
>decide to live in a spaceship going the speed of light until the heat death of the universe.

>zero relative velocity
why bother?

stopping aging should be possible with nanobots.
we have all the technology we need, we just need to put in the effort.
death truly is a paradigm

>brainlet

>starting to think it's a paradigm
More like you watched cgp grey + kurzgesagt

If you live for another 50 years, you will live long enough to see us lose everything we've leaned over the last 100! Awesome.

You want to your soul to be forfeit, you are forgetting the tenth universal law