What do you think of 'The Art of the Deal'?

What do you think of 'The Art of the Deal'?

total shite

even schwartz said so.

I'm the author. AMA.

Amusingly, it outlines many of the strategies he employed in his political campaign, such as negatively responding to critics, coming up with grandiose claims/promises to attract more media attention than the competition, meeting with and understanding foes, setting fantastic goals, and setting up scandals to detract from real issues and make his opponents look like idiots, regardless of the truth. Good read for business, great read for recent politics.

It's bad but has its uses. Depending on your line of work there may be occasions when you have to act like a total dickhead in order to get things done. If so, channelling your inner Trump can give you that sociopathic edge. As seen in the world at the moment people don't know how to respond to it, but it's unsustainable in the long term.

2/5

Maybe a few lessons in the entire book but ultimately not worth it.

It also reads like a playboy's manual. It is clear these dark triad applications are very portable.

It is funny how good these parodies are. You almost convinced me you actually were redditors.

Hola seƱor!

Haven't read it yet, but have read Crippled America. Worth a read.

I read Great Again (which is just Crippled America with a different cover) and it has a 14 page "About The Author," fuck this guy.

Great book but these are better.

I prefer the Original Edition

*upboated*

lmao good one, good one

tfw didn't even know these existed

Also who here has fingers crossed that Trump does an Art of the Deal: President's edition

Not literature

i love this meme. even though bernie sanders was by far the closest to hitler's policies.

Nordic Aliens are REAL

This sentence is boring as it is painful to read

Pretty good book, Kiyosaki's books are also pretty good too.

5/5

This is more of a book though.

(checked)
Forgot to check this dank trips.
(checked)

Not literature but an interesting window into the day in the life of a real-estate executive. The writing is decent and it's a great beach-novel.

Border wall, Muslims ban, repealing obamacare.

Guess who are negotiating these policies? Trump cornered congress into a corner and congress has no choice but to negotiate back.

4 out of 5 pictures paint/bleach their hair though. The old guy is just grey.